Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Style: two (2) stevewisers (Lite American Lager)
ABV: 3.7
Score: 91 ranked #6,047
Avg: 4.08
Reviews: 46
Ratings 132
Avail: Whenever I say so

Notes: Light style american lager shaken to extreme levels and then dumped in the general area of one's mouth

look: 5 | smell: 2 | taste: 3 | feel: 5 | overall: 4

Pours a frothy white after slamming both Stevewisers together as is custom. Thick head on account of being all head. Surprising lacing considering it was on my face.

S: Like the floor of a bar well after midnight if the bar happened to be inside a sweaty gym where people just fought in epic combat for 3 hours

T: Like victory

MF: A little thick and with my small capacity mouth it was not quite what I expected. Most of the beer wound up in my living room and on my tshirt.

Overall a pleasant experience and I could easily see myself crushing a twelver if my bitch of a wife would stop complaining for 10 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/rkoqhnu.mp4

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
i had the most recent stone cold ipa and it was very middle of the road. however every time i opened one i did the bushwackers walk around my apartment while blasting scsa's theme lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

ol yeller posted:

i had the most recent stone cold ipa and it was very middle of the road. however every time i opened one i did the bushwackers walk around my apartment while blasting scsa's theme lol

lmao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

This should have been a major hint that Chris Jericho would turn out to be a massive fuckhead. And yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

This should have been a major hint that Chris Jericho would turn out to be a massive fuckhead. And yet

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

nine-gear crow posted:

Bye bye!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/vN4mAtt0NKM

strong bird
May 12, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

This is the first test for the iks of this forum - and theyve delivered.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Chris Jericho is top 10. And if you don't like that - I'll gently caress your tight narrow rear end.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Chris Jericho is top 10. And if you don't like that - I'll gently caress your tight narrow rear end.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

save some for the rest of us!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ol yeller posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ol yeller posted:

And that's the bottom line :flip:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

"Nine-Gear crow... you just made the list"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The List of 1,004 Scolds

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

lmao didn't even take half a day

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

lol yep

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what’s everyone’s favorite jericho era i mean y2j is pretty obv but also pretty rad

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

what’s everyone’s favorite jericho era i mean y2j is pretty obv but also pretty rad

does the poo poo with owens fall into an era cause that was fun. i dunno about my favorite but it was kinda funny

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

list + scarf era ruled. him looking at ellsworths face and going "what the hell is THAT" got me lolling and lolling hard. also appleton.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

neoaxd posted:

list + scarf era ruled. him looking at ellsworths face and going "what the hell is THAT" got me lolling and lolling hard. also appleton.

Yeah this

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
he was basically playing Dennis from always sunny as a wrestling superstar and it was magic

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Uncle Frank posted:

he was basically playing Dennis from always sunny as a wrestling superstar and it was magic

jericho=ratings

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

This is so joyful to watch

I think my favourite era is probably Le Champion which I didn’t think I’d say but dude’s been a pillar of that company

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

yea ok posted:

The List of 1,004 Scolds

that thread is in another forum

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

my parents didn't care that i performed dangerous life-threatening finishing maneuvers on my cousins or stuffed animals but they drew the line at me imitating stone cold with cans of dr pepper

they also weren't too crazy about me imitating DX at school or at church but thats for a different thread

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

WatermelonGun posted:

out of nostalgia I gotta say 'man of 1004 holds', he just kept delivering

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/IYFM1mK4EO0