Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Well folks, we've all seen the posts, we've all seen the jokes. Expensive-rear end cookies from questionable sources, shipped by the finest boys and girls that FedEx can hire. I had ordered these, sort of forgot about them, and now they're here. The cookies that brought down a vBulletin empire. However, I'm going to give a completely unbiased opinion, straight from the mouth (fingers?) of a sane, stable person. So join me on this journey, a journey of flour, chocolate chips, and a whole lot of butter! Let's see what the goldbelly cookie is all about.

So here I am, starting out, box unpacked, with the special packaging from Jacque "The Islamic Shock" Torres, a classically trained pastry chef from some part of Europe that uses a funny accent on Netflix shows.

I'll report back as my experience unfolds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

it's yer gut that's going to unfold

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stormfront, LOL!!!!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This is the vicarious American Dream I crave so badly.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Alright, so I've dug into the packaging a bit. It's a lot better packed than I expected. Immediately I smell... sugar. It's not quite what I expected because the cookies themselves seemed to be sealed with some sort of plastic. They have some serious weight to them. Not entirely sure now what to expect, but there's some inspirational quotes on the side of the packaging that indicates these were, indeed, packed with care.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Anxious to hear about these cookies but why the hell would you use a keyboard with no numpad with a desktop computer.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Anxious to hear about these cookies but why the hell would you use a keyboard with no numpad with a desktop computer.

numpads just take up precious cookie space

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

OP looking forward to your full review, might get some cookies. I had Danny Trejo's tacos in my cart but looks like they sold out :(

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I need specs please. Flavours, topping sizeability. All of it. Give me the goods. The cookie goods.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

op did you ever figure out how to gently caress your computer

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

SerSpook posted:

op did you ever figure out how to gently caress your computer

not yet

syntaxfunction posted:

I need specs please. Flavours, topping sizeability. All of it. Give me the goods. The cookie goods.

will do, gotta get them open first

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

god drat! these cookies are huge!

They have some serious weight to them, like the seductive, gentle but firm click of a mechanical keyboard. if i were a gambling man I would bet that ol' Jacque Torres is stepping on the package with more baking soda than product! Either way, I have a good feeling about this. With absolutely zero buyer's remorse, a little effort, and another brew, I think I can dig into this and give you all an exclusive inside scoop into what's going on with these.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The little hole in the back of the desk,where the cords go, I bet you could gently caress that

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

syntaxfunction posted:

took them to the cookie lab. 89g each.

there's a lot of chocolate.

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine
They paid you 3 beers for this advertising.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shoot the cookies with the gun

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
OP while I thoroughly enjoy your scientific rigor in this cookie endeavour is there a way you can prove you are not, in fact, a Lowtax parachute account, attempting to buy your way back in to our good graces by the very method you were forced out with?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

this, op. it's the only way to know for sure

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I would absolutely pay like $20 for all those

You cruel cruel goon

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Not really but if I was rich

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Half the fun of chocolate chip cookies is pilfering the dough; no dough, no deal.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

after you shoot the cookies with the gun stab the gun with the knife just to be sure.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im eating a cookie from holiday market it is good

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD, stop eatin' bread and eat a cookie!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Because of the wires nearby my brain just assumed the gun on the desk was a lightgun for gaming but it's a real gun lol (or at least a convincing airsoft replica).

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I hope that mag is unloaded

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:sickos:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Wondering if OP's difficulties in completing this project are legal, financial, or gastrointestinal in nature.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

human garbage bag posted:

I hope that mag is unloaded

It's gonna be, after her dumps it into that loving cookie

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I wanna see a bend test so we get a sense of if they are chewy or crumbly, OP. Give us a photo of a bent cookie!!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Goon projects...

in theory: Goon tries expensive meme cookies for the joy of onlookers.

in practice: Goon chokes on expensive meme cookies and dies.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I thought we stopped building elaborate traps for forum vermin.

Also chocolate chip is way overdone these days, give me a proper home made buttery jam cookie.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I doubt the cookies can gently caress you up any more than paying attention to Stormfront and Joe Rogan will

(For those who don't know, Stormfront is an extremely racist website. Like, "say the quiet part out loud" racist.)

Mr. Creakle fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jul 2, 2021

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Aegis Bear posted:

I doubt the cookies can gently caress you up any more than paying attention to Stormfront and Joe Rogan will

(For those who don't know, Stormfront is an extremely racist website. Like, "say the quiet part out loud" racist.)

Looks like someone's trying to get added to that posting enemies spreadsheet...

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Well... Its not the balldo trip report but i guess this'll have to do

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
can't you all see what's happening here?!

op is never gonna eat the cookie!

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine
The Guy at Odd Side said you asked if you could use their beers in a video and when you said if you could have free beers and it would be good advertising the guy laughed at you and then you paid for the beers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Aegis Bear posted:

:monocle: