Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
September is colorectal health month, and one thing that seems universally good for that is regular exams (for you ancient goons) and a mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber. But that thread isnt about fiber intake or medical screenings, its about recording your bowel movements on a 1-5 or 1-10 scale and seeing if there might be a trend based on your dietary habits.

I'm going to start with this morning:

Rating: 3/5
+reasonable levels of relief/ahh factor
-above average exertion of energy
-not a clean exit.

Notes: A truly unremarkable poop, reminding me that humans might be higher level animals, but still animals controlled by base instincts and ruled by the harsh realities of biology.

Ground rules for the thread:

1)NO IMAGES, AGAIN.
2)ABSOLUTELY NO HORNY POSTING
3) reserved space.
4)as a sovereign gbs poster, a mod has to request in writing (to be posted ITT) that this thread be closed instead of exercising extrajudicial powers to close it without consultation with myself and other posters benefiting from the public service this thread provides.

buglord fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Many of my poops ARE 'logs'

FacePox
Jun 16, 2021

8/10
Nice long log came out in tact, not liquid but not parched fried chicken looking, perfect intermediate. Mild spice but it actually elevated the experience.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Imagine your poop being on display

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyds_Bank_coprolite

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my poo schedule recently flipped from night to morning. if theres a poo doctor out there that can explain this one i would be very appreciative.

i would rate my last defecation 6 out of 10. solid start but it lost consitancy towards the end.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
1/5 Stars

Horrible poop this morning. Stunk up the whole kitchen and did not taste very good either. Kept getting stuck in my teeth and was way too dry. Tiny bits of corn were a little relief. Saved it from being 0/5. Would not eat again.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whoever logs the best poop record at the end of this thread can go into business selling homemade capsules for DIY FMT

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

my poo schedule recently flipped from night to morning. if theres a poo doctor out there that can explain this one i would be very appreciative.

i would rate my last defecation 6 out of 10. solid start but it lost consitancy towards the end.

U need 2 eat some ribs and red beans and rice. :munch:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
captain's log.....hehe

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Pal you are dangerously close to breaking the first thread rule, I’m going to be watching your every move from now on

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
You know, I was just thinking GBS was about due for another making GBS threads thread. Thanks OP!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I didn’t poop at all today OP :(

However I did have a nice big Greek salad for dinner with lots of fresh veggies. Looking forward to posting results in the A.M.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Okay serious post, I quit drinking recently and am starting to get to the point where I can poop real logs again and its exciting.

I generally try to eat somewhat decently and get plenty of fiber so I never truly got to the full on liquid poops of some.

Anyway I had a bm earlier and while it was still pretty squishy it was a marked improvement over even yesterday

Rating 4/5
-still far from what one would call an ideal turd
but
+a sign my colon health is improving

that reminds me I need to grab some more greek yogurt

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

oh on the subject of poop

there is human poop on the moon. astronauts left a lot of bodily waste on the moon in like, space-grade bags to exchange the weight with rock samples and such from the moon

next time you look at the moon, think of poop

(there's an episode of the podcast Unexplainable about it called Moon Poop if you would like to know more)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Revins posted:

oh on the subject of poop

there is human poop on the moon. astronauts left a lot of bodily waste on the moon in like, space-grade bags to exchange the weight with rock samples and such from the moon

next time you look at the moon, think of poop

(there's an episode of the podcast Unexplainable about it called Moon Poop if you would like to know more)

Haha what do you think it smells like so many years later haha

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Haha what do you think it smells like so many years later haha

idk what do you think heaven smells like. bet its pretty close

(take this post however you will)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

can we ms paint our poop?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I pooped in downstairs bathroom today, which is a pretty unique experience. Something wasn’t right, but then I realized the cat was using her litter box in in the same room at the same time. I didn’t like that.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
:gas:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Revins posted:

idk what do you think heaven smells like. bet its pretty close

(take this post however you will)

Serious post, that poop has gone through thousands of day/night cycles with a temperature range of 260F to -280F. Probably doesn’t smell like much anymore.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Carwash oval office posted:

I pooped in downstairs bathroom today, which is a pretty unique experience. Something wasn’t right, but then I realized the cat was using her litter box in in the same room at the same time. I didn’t like that.

My cat regularly follows me into the bathroom so making eye contact with my cat while we're both pooping is something that happens like once a week for me

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've been taking a fiber supplement each day for strong, firm stools. When I first started, I was taking three a day but they were too firm and I was tired of my rear end in a top hat slamming shut so I weened myself back to two and the tapered turds returned and it's been great.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

had the runs all day. 5 or 6 trips at irregular intervals, some close calls. mild stomach cramps. terrible smell. no bowl painting squirts tho so just a 2/10 pooping day

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I quit drinking coffee, now my logs are humongous and require practically no wiping. 5/5, highly recommend.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
happy birthday buglord!

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a primate posted:

I quit drinking coffee, now my logs are humongous and require practically no wiping. 5/5, highly recommend.

The opposite is true for me. Started drinking coffee and now i poo poo like a king. Also started smoking weed which helped even more.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
3/5
Watery and mostly liquid, but some digested chunks and a few leaves from the salad. I also no longer have a colon, so as long as there's no blood -- and even if it's just a bit -- we're golden!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i make poopie!!!! :kiddo:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

yesterday i poo poo a lot. i lost count at around 30 bathroom visits. each trip produced just a marble sized feces. they were clean drops though i could just tell, no wiping required. i would rate yesterdays movements 8 out of 10 x 30.

Chinatown posted:

i make poopie!!!! :kiddo:

you sick gently caress

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

yesterday i poo poo a lot. i lost count at around 30 bathroom visits. each trip produced just a marble sized feces. they were clean drops though i could just tell, no wiping required. i would rate yesterdays movements 8 out of 10 x 30.

you sick gently caress

Pal are you still pooping in a ditch in the bayou or did you finally get a toilet

Derpies posted:

happy birthday buglord!

Thanks! I had a great day today actually. Roommates got me a cake :kiddo:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I didn’t poop at all today OP :(

However I did have a nice big Greek salad for dinner with lots of fresh veggies. Looking forward to posting results in the A.M.

Just pooped. Solid start, liquid finish, minor cramping. I’d like to go lie down but I’m on calls all morning. 4/10.

ROBON WOLOMS
Aug 14, 2021

by Hand Knit
Im just dropping little white pellets

I guess thats normal

ROBON WOLOMS fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 18, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Serious post, that poop has gone through thousands of day/night cycles with a temperature range of 260F to -280F. Probably doesn’t smell like much anymore.

Bullshit. After being exposed to the solar winds that poop has developed sentience.

Anyway my poop this morning was a 5/10. Over too quickly and my neighbor started yelling at me so I missed the best bit but judging from the empty feeling inside of an acceptable size.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
smooth brown snake

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
im drinking coffee right now, will update accordingly

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Colonel’s Famous Bowl gave me a 2/5 this morning. Delicious but makes for a terrible next-morning BM.

ROBON WOLOMS
Aug 14, 2021

by Hand Knit
How small if this toilet

Under half a meter side to side, then put in that massive TP dispenser

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ROBON WOLOMS fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer