Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Post some good cock pics goons and goonette lets see em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thought you actually bought a bag of dicks on Amazon or something. Boooo.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Lucky.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Finally a use for this:

:henget:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

And this:

:bernget20:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I suck cocks (penises)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

hell ya

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

What a tease

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

just cocks or hens too op?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Look at this Cockhead :henget:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you fuckin cock buyer

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Prodigious gams on this cock. I want to pet him while part of me wants to eat him.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Would you say you would swallow it whole without chewing

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just cocks or hens too op?

the hens are in the other thread discussing shoes heh

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Mnoba posted:

Post some good cock pics goons and goonette lets see em

That's a hen not a cock :mad:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sodium Chloride posted:

You don't know that

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Sodium Chloride posted:

seriously?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

did u tug em

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lol he's talking about roosters, what a card.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

idk that doesn't LOOK like your cock

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hope you didn't overpay for them OP, that'd make you a real cock sucker

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Drew you a cock OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Surely it would be timely now for that Top Two GBS woman poster (and I'm not talking about that too feminist one who thinks she knows what's best for all male goons) to post an exchange with her latest boo... ideally lasting a few pages and getting gradually more and more steamy until either she or her squeeze post a nice big pic of his COCK of the NON-AVIAN sort, which of course I know I'm not salivating for because I'm not gay (Im gay).

Maybe she can get drunk at least once sometime during that series of posts and post a selfie with her TITS OUT again. As a red blooded male I was sorry to have missed the last one but cannot ask for a repeat because my woman would certainly not appreciate it.

JUST SAYIN'.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Surely it would be timely now for that Top Two GBS woman poster (and I'm not talking about that too feminist one who thinks she knows what's best for all male goons) to post an exchange with her latest boo... ideally lasting a few pages and getting gradually more and more steamy until either she or her squeeze post a nice big pic of his COCK of the NON-AVIAN sort, which of course I know I'm not salivating for because I'm not gay (Im gay).

Maybe she can get drunk at least once sometime during that series of posts and post a selfie with her TITS OUT again. As a red blooded male I was sorry to have missed the last one but cannot ask for a repeat because my woman would certainly not appreciate it.

JUST SAYIN'.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Get that weak chicken pen living rear end rhode island red out of here

Give me a sweet rear end banty rooster dodging hawks by day and raccoons at night

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

BigBadSteve posted:

JUST SAYIN'.

What

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Looks like a classic case of cock madness. You hate to see it.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

BigBadSteve posted:

JUST SAYIN'.

:chloe:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress tha OP.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

JUST SAYIN'.
Cock and tit pic for you:

https://i.imgur.com/DUgzf35.jpg

mod edit perhaps next time we ought to link our butt/tit pics instead of inlining, eh?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Sep 11, 2021

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0168379/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

gently caress tha OP.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Pimpcasso posted:

Get that weak chicken pen living rear end rhode island red out of here

Give me a sweet rear end banty rooster dodging hawks by day and raccoons at night

I'd pay real money to see this.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy