Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Basically for years I went with standard breakfast, which is eggs, coffee and ham sanwitches with cheese. Now that I turned 40, which who knows whether its important or not, I eat still coffee, sanwitches except the cheese is adygea, also salted lard for some sort of rare fatty acid with pickled hot peppers and a spoonful of caviar on white bread for other fatty acids. And it occured to me lately that its weird as gently caress. Generally it feels like a more or less healthy breakfast except for salt. I salt the eggs, lard is salted, caviar is salty as gently caress. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
for breakfast i had 2 cups of coffee, 3 slices of pizza, and then chainsmoked an entire packs worth of cigarettes i rolled

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
If I eat that much salt my piss looks like Sunkist, make sure you stay hydrated

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Can someone please help me with my monthly budget real quick?

$200 Rent
$300 Electricity
$8000 Lard
$8000 Salt

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

At least you don't eat cornflakes with that. The salt would definitely kill you then.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

Can someone please help me with my monthly budget real quick?

$200 Rent
$300 Electricity
$8000 Lard
$8000 Salt

spend less on electricity

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You can eat what you want for breakfast, you don't have to conform to what are usually considered "breakfast food" in the US. Lard is a pretty common part of breakfast around the world.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hey guys i eat caviar for breakfast arent i so weird?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Try adding a nice tall glass of milk for a balanced breakfast, op

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Don't American stomachs explode from that?

Better have a beer instead.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sekenr posted:

Basically for years I went with standard breakfast, which is eggs, coffee and ham sanwitches with cheese. Now that I turned 40, which who knows whether its important or not, I eat still coffee, sanwitches except the cheese is adygea, also salted lard for some sort of rare fatty acid with pickled hot peppers and a spoonful of caviar on white bread for other fatty acids. And it occured to me lately that its weird as gently caress. Generally it feels like a more or less healthy breakfast except for salt. I salt the eggs, lard is salted, caviar is salty as gently caress. Thoughts?

There is no such thing as a 'normal' breakfast.
The idea that a meal 'must be certain items to be 'normal'' is social conditioning or a mental illness.
Go gently caress yourself.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sekenr posted:

a spoonful of caviar

Is it possible to get cheap caviar or should OP be :guillotine:?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

they should be anyway

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

Flying fish roe is “caviar” that’s cheap.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

There's also the reasonably priced Scandinavian version made from cod roe and sold in tubes as a sandwich spread, but I guess that's not what he meant.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Theres plenty if affordable caviar, fish make alot of eggs.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Poohs Packin posted:

Theres plenty if affordable caviar, fish make alot of eggs.
Fish poop out a lot of diamonds too but those are still expensive

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Computer viking posted:

There's also the reasonably priced Scandinavian version made from cod roe and sold in tubes as a sandwich spread, but I guess that's not what he meant.

I was going to give him the benefit of a doubt if he's using cheap caviar but

Big Beef City posted:

they should be anyway

Though he'll probably just end up killing himself from eating a ton of salt at 40 years old.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Computer viking posted:

You can buy this in Ikea and it owns

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Colonel Cancer posted:

You can buy this in Ikea and it owns

I'm not a huge fan, but my boyfriend likes it - and has strong opinions on the Norwegian vs Swedish brands.

(And yes I rolled the tube back up after taking the picture; I'm not a monster.)

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Computer viking posted:

I'm not a huge fan, but my boyfriend likes it - and has strong opinions on the Norwegian vs Swedish brands.

(And yes I rolled the tube back up after taking the picture; I'm not a monster.)

Hey Beavis: Tyttebaer!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Try out my balanced breakfast, OP: cigarette and coffee

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Computer viking posted:

Tyttebærsyltetøy is a fun word to say :keke:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Tyttebærsyltetøy is a fun word to say :keke:

It is. :)

It also annoys me just slightly how the Swedes managed to get "lingon" into English - it could have been "tytteberry" instead of "lingonberry".
(At least "smörgåsbord" got so horrifically mangled in the same process that it kind of makes up for it.)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Shifty gimbal posted:

Try out my balanced breakfast, OP: cigarette and coffee

This is a traditional finnish breakfast.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Four bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crêpes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef-hash with diced chilies, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
a single tiny bird drowned in cognac and artfully hidden from the vengeful eyes of god

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A few bits of moldy cheese, some dried figs and a cup of joe. This is no fountain

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nikumatic posted:

a single tiny bird drowned in cognac and artfully hidden from the vengeful eyes of god

With a side order of eggs boiled in the urine of virgin boys and a wedge of casu martzu.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Idea: calzone but its an omelet 🤔

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am going to make eggs and bacon for breakfast this morning I will eat them with some bread that I baked last ngiht on the side

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
2 water bottles, with ice water. one with flavoring/caffeine, one without. An hour or two after waking, 1-2 pieces of fruit, and Greek yogurt.

I've never really been a breakfast person, but I'm on a handful of meds, so I think that plays a part.

It's all so exciting. I'll gently caress up some breakfast for dinner, though.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm pretty sure only sturgeon roe is considered caviar, but I'm not exactly a sea food expert.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

If my morning commute didn’t take half an hour every day to get to work, I’d probably have time to eat a quick breakfast, but I don’t :(

A glass of orange juice and a banana before I join the other dregs of society to make rich people richer.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it is a weird breakfast and you should feel shame everytime you eat it.
your posting is pretty alright at least though

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Caviar gives you gout :rip:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I mean that is why we've been calling you salty lardfish eggin' rear end at work

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Also lol goon eating fat slices of lard and cheese on bread saying "yeah this is p healthy"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

for breakfast i had 2 cups of coffee, 3 slices of pizza, and then chainsmoked an entire packs worth of cigarettes i rolled

we get it youre european

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I eat bars of chocolate for breakfast cause I'm an adult now, mom!