Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I opened a pack of earplugs the other day, and I'd been keeping a bunch of packets in a plastic bin, and that bin was accessed by my old cat. I opened the pack with my teeth and was immediately alarmed by the taste. I washed my mouth out thoroughly and upon inspection, I think a cat pissed on them and it dried out. I'm pretty sure I tasted concentrated cat piss.

Post your extremely bad experiences that don't have some lasting injury or trauma or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
lal you ate the cat pee, OP/

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
What did it taste like

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I'll be that guy.

I read the OP.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My boss visited for a working session. They dropped a deuce in my bathroom and it choked out my hallway. The air was so thick you could taste it. I have an industrial fan and it did nothing; the aftermath clung to the walls like that excrement smoked a pack a day in the bathroom for forty years. She’s an attractive 5’5 redhead.

Total power move.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I'm not owned!!!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Bismuth posted:

What did it taste like

It was like the flavor of crushed tylenol but more intense

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Knot My President! posted:

My boss visited for a working session. They dropped a deuce in my bathroom and it choked out my hallway. The air was so thick you could taste it. I have an industrial fan and it did nothing; the aftermath clung to the walls like that excrement smoked a pack a day in the bathroom for forty years. She’s an attractive 5’5 redhead.

Total power move.

When I was doin my undergrad I worked the periodicals desk at the school library. Because it was a state school, we had to have at least some computers that were available to the public, so there were 4 old pcs out there with basic access to the internet, fresh install of windows, not really much else. People would come in to watch anime on youtube on them. Anyways one day a guy who I can really only accurately describe as "homeless" starts using one and I'm pretty sure he poo poo his pants after about 10 minutes and didn't flinch. We called security but they said they can't eject someone for making GBS threads their pants. It was so awful I had to move into the back rooms of the office.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When I got jacked for my cassete tapes. Why did you jack 1984?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Many years ago I had to recover my home PC. I had misplaced the recovery disks and had to wait for new ones to be made and shipped. It took over 3 months for them to arrive.

Upon opening them with a knife (youthful exuberance) I badly scratched one and it would not read. In hope I went and got my disk polishing spray and cloth which I kept with all the useful but not needed regularly PC stuff I owned.

Such as my recovery disks.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
My servant has been chewing on my piss plugs, I think they're broken, what sort of a weirdo chews piss plugs?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Knot My President! posted:

Total power move.

U tuggin’?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I been eating All bran for dinner

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

One time i made a social faux pas, it was anxiety inducing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

alexandriao posted:

One time i made a social faux pas, it was anxiety inducing

Did u kill everyone present to cover it up

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

just the one time though because im simply better than all you losers :agesilaus:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Did u kill everyone present to cover it up

no i simply got over it and have mostly stayed in my room for the last 4 years :smuggo:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I would have killed everyone

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I would have killed everyone

thats a faux pas my friend

now u gotta pay the forums gods

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Enough about your fupas

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I threw up in my car yesterday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

*licking lips, nervously shifting eyes side to side, mildly perspiring at the forehead and upper lip*

Bismuth posted:

What did it taste like

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Edit nevermind can't read.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AcidCat posted:

Maybe I'm missing something but I'm not seeing the "long-lasting consequences" of ingesting a small amount of dried cat urine.

U get the cat parasite

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

mkvltra posted:

what for

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Had chicken pox as a child

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He was sick after eating a dead body

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

He was sick after eating a dead body

Did he get it with the fluoride

I always throw up after they use the fluoride

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Probably just being weirdly, randomly, intensely hungover? I dunno, I was feeling pretty okay all morning until around lunchtime. I left the office to grab some food and come back to work and eat it, but instead I just puked on my way back, all over the passenger-side floor, so I just drove home and went to sleep. I felt great again by 5:00 PM and thoroughly shampoo'd the affected areas of the car interior. Usually I can drink 3-4 beers over the course of a night and have zero issues, so I think there was probably something else going on inside my body

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

mkvltra posted:

What did it taste like?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

What did it taste like?

drat u nasty like that

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
one time i had a swat team kick my door down but it's fine now

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Spinz posted:

What did it taste like?

Spaghetti + meatballs. It's what I had for breakfast that morning

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mkvltra posted:

drat did u eat any of that back up, hate for it to go to waste

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

mkvltra posted:

Did any noodles get stuck up in your nasal cavity? Hate that. No amount of huffing and/or puffing will dislodge them. Fuckers just kinda hang there, dripping slimely down the back of your throat, coated in vomit, little bits of meatball stuck between your teeth.

Yum.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I was already having a really loving awful day. I was living with my girlfriend at the time, who was in turn living with her aunt and uncle in the (finished, thank god) basement of the the house that—I'm not making this up—belonged to the uncle's cousin that they were squatting in while he was in a coma from crashing his ATV while high. I think that should give you an idea of my (ex) girlfriend's family situation.

So the four of us took the uncle's cousin's boat out on the nearby lake because that's just what we did sometimes. It was absolutely not boating season anymore, probably 45 degrees out (October, this was Michigan BTW), and we were the only ones out on the lake. The aunt and uncle would just get absolutely hammered, every time. And this time, the uncle managed to flip the loving boat with all of us on it. It's not a big lake, so whatever, we just swam back to shore and watched the thing sink. Aunt and uncle thought it was hilarious. Me and my girlfriend, not so much.

Anyways, all of our cell phones were toast. Mine turned on for like ten seconds, but the touch screen didn't work and then it turned off for good. I drove the truck back to the house, where we discovered that my uncle did not have the only key to the front door, which was the spare key that his cousin kept in the porch light. Instead of keeping it in his pocket, he left it on the dash of the boat (which was now ten feet underwater) "so he wouldn't forget it" :psyduck:. We're all freezing, so we get back in the truck and let the engine run so we can at least get warm while we figure out how the hell we're going to get back into a house that we aren't even legal residents of. My uncle says he knows a locksmith who would probably do the job no questions asked. I say great, where does he live? Uncle has no idea, he only knows that his name is "Mario Labario" and he's got a business either in this town or an adjacent one. So ok, this should be easy enough...oh but that's right, we can't just Google "Mario Labario Holt MI" or whatever because none of us has a working phone. My girlfriend, despite being a terrible person in her own way, was pretty clear-headed and suggests we go to a public library to get an address off of one of the computers. That's a great idea, but none of us knows where the nearest one is. So then she suggests we go to MSU, which is much easier to find.

We find our way to MSU, which was not a problem at all. We're all still soaked and can't exactly go marching into their library this way, especially with the two of us chaperoning a couple of drunk hillbilly boomers. I have some dirty work clothes (I worked construction at the time) in the back of the car. Not great, but at least they're dry, so I put them on and go into the library by myself. They've got these really lovely computers that anyone can come in and use. I sit down, I notice that one of the librarians or whatever is watching me. This guy couldn't have been over 22, but he was fat and already bald and looked exactly like a young George Castanza lol. So I log into the computer, which takes forever because the computers are slow as hell. I start to search for Mario Labario, but then I realize I *really* have to poo poo. I'd been holding it in all day and hadn't had time to really think about it until now. But it was too late. I have the words "Mario Lab" typed into the search bar when I feel the pressure. I squeezed my cheeks as hard as I could possibly squeeze them, but it was no use. Folks, I shat my pants right there in the school library. But what was I going to do about it now? Well, I came here to find Mario Labario, so that's what I did. I found him and made a note of the address all while sitting on a cushion of my own poo poo. George Castanza was watching me the whole time and I think he knew what was up. I saw that creep move into the back rooms of the office on my way out lol.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

madeintaipei posted:

Did any noodles get stuck up in your nasal cavity? Hate that. No amount of huffing and/or puffing will dislodge them. Fuckers just kinda hang there, dripping slimely down the back of your throat, coated in vomit, little bits of meatball stuck between your teeth.

Yum.

just breathe in and eat them

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pStbriFKD24

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

I was having a very good day. Like, great. Everyone else had hosed off to Tennessee for the weekend. Home alone, underwear and socks. Got super hosed up, let the dogs run loose in the house, napped, ate way too much, carted the downstairs stereo upstairs for double the surround sound. Movies, games.

Girl gets off work and wants to get on something else. Cool. Just you and me here (maybe, probably, I didn't check). gently caress it, let's do it upstairs while enjoying a wonderful view of one of the best light industrial parks Alabama has to offer.

Bent over the arm of the couch. Everything kinda exposed, you know? Gettin' real into it when the coldest thing in the world bumps into my b-hole. Whoop! Over the couch and onto the floor she goes, turns, and slaps the poo poo out of me. I turn, in turn, to find the coon hound starting to crack a panting smile. Only party involved that escaped with no bruises. Fuckin' dickhead dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

You’ve got some nerve buddy