Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

decotopian
Mar 1, 2021

I have no brakes
First recorded evidence of a Ballgasm - https://girlyjuice.net/review-balldo/
PS Jerry still in freezing cold lovely England and no flood of balldollars yet - maybe next year…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The hell do you mean, first recorded evidence?

You telling me all this was just theory until now? Very concerned now about the lack of testing and the consequences of what you have unleashed upon the world. The genie is out of the bottle (and on the balls) and now it's too late to try and put it back.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Balls Deep Ground Floor.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i don't need evidence. ive felt its presence and know it to be the one true gasm. thanks for your evidence though op.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The hell do you mean, first recorded evidence?

You telling me all this was just theory until now? Very concerned now about the lack of testing and the consequences of what you have unleashed upon the world. The genie is out of the bottle (and on the balls) and now it's too late to try and put it back.

I'm starting to think Jerry just threw a hypothesis out there without testing.... :raise:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

unpleasantly turgid posted:

i don't need evidence. ive felt its presence and know it to be the one true gasm. thanks for your evidence though op.

Impressive name/post combo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can't be certain without a double blind study and more subjects :rolleyes:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The long-term consequences of a ballgasm on the human psyche have yet to be studied. Even the short-term consequences of a ballgasm on the human psyche have yet to be studied.

We have reached too far and may god have mercy on our balls.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i'll believe it when someone shoots their dick up with novocaine first, and some lab tech is watching to make sure they aren't stealth stimming their prostate

can't be one of those guys with weirdly sensitive balls either. normal balls only

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I thought this thread was going to be about how a man can ejaculate just by fondling his balls. Disappointing.

This doesn't mean I'm giving up, oh no.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

So going ball blasting is the new hotness?

Taking the one area you don’t want to have twisted and torqued and jamming it into a rubber bung sounds like it can easily end in tears

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

OP links her other reviews and it continues to be super weird when people casually talk about roleplaying a small child during sex.

quote:

Nonetheless, my curiosity was piqued, as someone who dabbles in age-play myself. I have a “daddy dom/little girl” dynamic with my boyfriend, meaning that we sometimes take on the respective roles of helpless, bratty girl and benevolent, domineering caretaker, both in and out of the bedroom. This sexual identity is a new one for me, so I wondered if masturbating with a teddy bear would help me go deeper into “little space”—the calming, kinky headspace associated with age-play.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Valko posted:

I thought this thread was going to be about how a man can ejaculate just by fondling his balls. Disappointing.

This doesn't mean I'm giving up, oh no.

What if you fondle another man's balls? Just spit ballin here.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
As a person of balls, I can't wait to insert my balls into a person of holes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

balldo creators didn't consider that maybe girls wanna put their nutsack inside other people too and that's a hate crime

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

balldo creators didn't consider that maybe girls wanna put their nutsack inside other people too and that's a hate crime

Not a hate crime but if you’re trying to sell a product why limit yourself to only a portion of the market? and why wouldn’t girls with balls want to try this as well

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Tiny Myers posted:

OP links her other reviews and it continues to be super weird when people casually talk about roleplaying a small child during sex.

i hope this dude roleplays as mr. belevedere and sits on his balls.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Girls just wanna have balldos ooooooh ooooh they wanna have ballsex.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

best bale posted:

Not a hate crime but if you’re trying to sell a product why limit yourself to only a portion of the market? and why wouldn’t girls with balls want to try this as well

:magemage:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

stay away from my balls OP, they belong to me

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
Balldo engineers were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Mac and Cheese posted:

i'll believe it when someone shoots their dick up with novocaine first, and some lab tech is watching to make sure they aren't stealth stimming their prostate

can't be one of those guys with weirdly sensitive balls either. normal balls only

Ah, the James Randi million dollar ballgasm challenge. I have heard about this.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

I really want to try it but gently caress shaving my balls what am i, a youth?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
gently caress it dude, let's go balling

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ill stick my balls into any hole

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

stay away from my balls OP, they belong to me

They belong in the trash

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The year was 2021 when terrestrial radio telescopes first detected evidence of Ballgasm. Nothing would ever be the same again...

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I recently watched a short video linked from the Balldo twitter of greasy balls in a Balldo being pulled out of an rear end in a top hat.

It was loving gross.

decotopian
Mar 1, 2021

I have no brakes

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm starting to think Jerry just threw a hypothesis out there without testing.... :raise:

My ballgasm was for everybody.........

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

decotopian posted:

My ballgasm was for everybody.........

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Oh yea of little faith who have doubted and still doubt the power of the ballgasm, how is it to live a life devoid of pleasure, knowing only what came (lol) before? This man, this genius, has shared something beautiful with the world and you but scoffed.

BigBadSteve posted:

I recently watched a short video linked from the Balldo twitter of greasy balls in a Balldo being pulled out of an rear end in a top hat.

It was loving gross.

Link?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Mozi posted:

The year was 2021 when terrestrial radio telescopes first detected evidence of Ballgasm. Nothing would ever be the same again...

It's downright tragic that Carl Sagan didn't live to see this.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

imagine doing this to your poor balls

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sooo first you remove your ballsack, then you shave it, then you put it in this menacing missile contraption? Then what

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sooo first you remove your ballsack, then you shave it, then you put it in this menacing missile contraption? Then what

You fool. You complete idiot. If you don't know what comes next get the hell out of this thread and never, ever come back.

To deny the ballgasm is to deny God Himself.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Colonel Cancer posted:

you fire it into space and wherever it lands your balls start a new colony of humans

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You fool. You complete idiot. If you don't know what comes next get the hell out of this thread and never, ever come back.

To deny the ballgasm is to deny God Himself.

I'm just following the diagram, sheesh. The sack is not attached to a body :confused:

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006