Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've been thinking lately about Little Caesars and how they're all Little. At what point does a Little Caesars become a Regular Caesars? Medium Caesars? Large Caesars? EXTRA LARGE Caesars?

I'm wondering if it will be a corporate decision or a natural evolution.

And what will it be capable of then? If Little Caesars becomes strong enough to evolve into Extra Large Caesars maybe it will be us who are consigned to be Hot-N-Ready to be served to the pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Big Caes would probably cost $10 and that defeats the purpose.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Make pretzel crust permanent MR LITTLE TINY CEAS

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
u have to trade your caesar while he's holding a metal coat

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Opening a place called "Bigger Caesars" right next door to "Little Caesars"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

there's a very palatial caesars in las vegas

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
In the third century there was a Maximus Caesar for a few years.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

gleebster posted:

In the third century there was a Maximus Caesar for a few years.

why do they always make the best items LTO

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

They used to have a Pizza by the Foot which was like a three foot long rectangular pizza.

Their deep dish pizzas are smaller but weigh more.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Unfortunately OP we eat all the little caesars before they can grow up. It's a rough cycle. All those young Caesar's having to reproduce at such a young age and then getting eaten.

----------------

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
An unfortunate Caesars genocide.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the Littler the Seizures, the better, OP.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Wormskull posted:

I think the Littler the Seizures, the better, OP.

the virgin petit mal caesar fan

VS

the chad grand mal caesar enjoyer

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
When will Little Caesar have big gains?

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Nano Caesars

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I think I am going to try Little Caesers for the first time today.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I got Crazy Bread + sauce, Garlic Butter, and the half cheese bread / half peperony pizze. Fairly epic.... Exactly the kind of food I was craving and I have snacks for the next two days! I feel like the pizza will get better after reheating + increasing crisp factor after a few minutes in the oven.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The deep dish is pretty good.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
they're making a pizza shaped like the batman symbol. will not be eating it but seems like a neat idea

----------------

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

muscles like this! posted:

The deep dish is pretty good.

The one near me always undercooks it and it comes out sunken with raw dough in the middle

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Nano Caesars

lol

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Caesers also come in "lady" "teenager" and "baby" size

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man I haven't thought of Baby Caesar in ages, they loved that mascot in the 90s, he loving sucked.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

War and Pieces posted:

Caesers also come in "lady" "teenager" and "baby" size

Are Little Caesars a grass type pokemon evolution chain? I'm not sure how else to interpret the green laurels that develop in the evolved forms.

you know they all learn double kick because just look at those sandals, you can't not use those

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
He earned the laurels for massacring Celts

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

War and Pieces posted:

He earned the laurels for massacring Celts

so you're saying he levelled up

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glDe8hnIdgY

----------------

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Yesterday a old dude on a bike with fat tires rode down my street blasting “have you ever seen the rain” with a Ceasars pizza on his handlebars

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ralph Hurley posted:

Yesterday a old dude on a bike with fat tires rode down my street blasting “have you ever seen the rain” with a Ceasars pizza on his handlebars

did the bike leave a trail of golden fire in its wake? he had a date with destiny.

----------------

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
There's something about Nathen Mazri's whole thing that seems like it could work with Little Caesars. Like if he was obsessed with the little Caesar instead of Garfield, this brand could go places

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

big caesars is too expensive and takes forever but medium caesars is a good pizza for a decent price

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

As a manager for a little Caesars this question comes up more often than you would think. We also get people that come in and ask if we sell pizza.

I don't understand why some people love our wings...they are poo poo and an order costs more than a drat extra most best pepperoni.

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010

Randabis posted:

As a manager for a little Caesars this question comes up more often than you would think. We also get people that come in and ask if we sell pizza.

I don't understand why some people love our wings...they are poo poo and an order costs more than a drat extra most best pepperoni.

we made the mistake of ordering the wings a few weeks ago and they were tiny, flabby little abominations

i am a little caesars superfan but those things........ i think i have wings-related PTSD

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
I’m also backing the “Do Not Get Wings from Little Caesars” cult. I had a coworker that would get them multiple times a week at work, talked/brainwashed me into ordering some.

Never again :smith:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The app pushes them trying to get you to add them to an order even though they are way too expensive for an add on like that.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

The app pushes them trying to get you to add them to an order even though they are way too expensive for an add on like that.

Yeah, but gently caress the app. Little Caesars is like 500ft from my office. I walked there, ordered them, came back, saw it, had the courage to try one and threw the rest away.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Our store had a carbon monoxide leak yesterday due to the exhaust system for the fume hood above the ovens loving up like an hour after I left for the day. Today we didn't open until almost 4pm while the the repair dude fixed it. I still had to make all the dough I normally do and my lazy rear end coworkers/managers didn't even offer to help while they did like jack poo poo waiting for the dude to fix it so we could actually run the ovens.

Yeah we still hand make dough for bread and pizza unlike most chains. The deep dish in particular is a pretty involved process that's easy but just tedious especially when you are primarily doing all this by yourself even though you are supposed to have help.

I think the next LTO might be bacon wrapped deep dish pizzas which is gonna loving suck. Stuffed crazy bread was bad enough lol. I still want them to bring that smokehouse pizza with the brisket and pulled pork back but I think food costs are too high for it. Best LTO we ever did IMHO.

Count your pepperonis on the hot and ready lol. Company spec is one row of 4, 5, 6 in the middle, then 5 and 4. So 26 per pizza. An extra most best doubles that and is supposed to have a little more cheese on top. You're getting skimped if it is less than that and with the price increase that's bullshit so complain and probably get a freebie or something.

Randabis fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jul 3, 2022

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Randabis posted:

Our store had a carbon monoxide leak yesterday due to the exhaust system for the fume hood above the ovens loving up like an hour after I left for the day. Today we didn't open until almost 4pm while the the repair dude fixed it. I still had to make all the dough I normally do and my lazy rear end coworkers/managers didn't even offer to help while they did like jack poo poo waiting for the dude to fix it so we could actually run the ovens.

Yeah we still hand make dough for bread and pizza unlike most chains. The deep dish in particular is a pretty involved process that's easy but just tedious especially when you are primarily doing all this by yourself even though you are supposed to have help.

I think the next LTO might be bacon wrapped deep dish pizzas which is gonna loving suck. Stuffed crazy bread was bad enough lol. I still want them to bring that smokehouse pizza with the brisket and pulled pork back but I think food costs are too high for it. Best LTO we ever did IMHO.

Count your pepperonis on the hot and ready lol. Company spec is one row of 4, 5, 6 in the middle, then 5 and 4. So 26 per pizza. An extra most best doubles that and is supposed to have a little more cheese on top. You're getting skimped if it is less than that and with the price increase that's bullshit so complain and probably get a freebie or something.

that adds up to 24 not 26

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

You were committed to that post, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Jenny Agutter posted:

that adds up to 24 not 26

I was high. Lol