Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gottagotowork
Jul 7, 2020

who bought this SA banner ad? why does it link to a 2 hour 38 minute and 50 second youtube video about climate change? who would actually watch this? why does the creator expect anyone to watch it? how many pounds of carbon emissions can I prevent by switching from totino's pizza rolls to amy's organic pizza snacks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjWOCdony4

gottagotowork fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm still not clicking on the banner ad you bought op

gottagotowork
Jul 7, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

I'm still not clicking on the banner ad you bought op

personally, I think nature loves domes

evidence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Geologic_domes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It owns

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Nature abhors a lot of poo poo that's harmless and even helpful to humanity because humans are supposed to be apes forever.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
And G-D hates a pedant. What's your point?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress off gurf

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'll take any banner ad that isn't Pepe The Frog (or, in the new version, some sort of Anime.... maid???) advertising a dumb forum for assholes.

I'm already on a forum, ad. My need for this product has been met.

I mean, I won't click the dome video ad either, but I feel no negative emotions towards it.

gottagotowork
Jul 7, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I can eat 100 pizza rolls, no prob

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
pretty interesting stuff op. can I hire this guy to write my resume?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

are those ones the girls are eating an off brand? or deep fried? What's going on there?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

These are my normal expressions and I make them ALL the time.
Especially when I do things like, I dunno, say I'm going to carry out two bags of garbage at the same time and then actually carry two bags of garbage, something like that? Yeah. You know I make that face at the garbage bin when I get there. You know it ain't believing that poo poo either. Even though I said I was going to do it and then did it. Just stunned like a mofo'.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

you cannot serve both nature and domes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

STABASS posted:

pretty interesting stuff op. can I hire this guy to write my resume?

This:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

is actually the only text ON my resume. I don't even put my contact info on that SOB. They know where to find my rear end when they readin it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

I've come to associate that face with desperate youtubers who try way too hard to get people to like them because they hosed themselves over by relying on Youtube as their sole source of income.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Who the gently caress is that X-Jack loser is see banner ad's for

gottagotowork
Jul 7, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

are those ones the girls are eating an off brand? or deep fried? What's going on there?

these are definitely not regulation rolls. maybe some sort of phyllo dough situation? however they fared, the results are invalid

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Big Beef City posted:

Especially when I do things like, I dunno, say I'm going to carry out two bags of garbage at the same time and then actually carry two bags of garbage, something like that? Yeah. You know I make that face at the garbage bin when I get there. You know it ain't believing that poo poo either. Even though I said I was going to do it and then did it. Just stunned like a mofo'.

I make that expression when I crudely photoshop myself into my own house, which I do constantly, to record all my actions. Then I make a title for the composition in a very loud font like
"PHOTOSHOPPING MYSELF
INTO MY OWN
HOUSE!?!!"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
nature abhors a singularity as much as it abhors a nonegularity

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Greg of Doom posted:

Who the gently caress is that X-Jack loser is see banner ad's for

It is a show i think

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I am Dome, foe to nature.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pizza domes is the future. These words may sound trite to you now but you will come to know the truth in time. :smuggo:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm literally losing my loving mind trying to decide whether to click the banner ad or not. It's really loving me up and I have to log off.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You know what that video needs? An actual description of the video in the description section.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I use AdBlock OP why did you post a thread about it?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
The terrifying fact about nature is that it is utterly indifferent, op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If nature abhors a dumb why are there so fuckin many of them OP?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If it came down to nature and domes, I'm siding with domes every time.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

More like dome that I get from your mom. On the reg.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

you cannot serve both nature and domes

Tell that to Pauly Shore, tough guy.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Are these women wanting angry exes to make fake homegroan from this photo or what?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

great big cardboard tube posted:

I use AdBlock OP why did you post a thread about it?

I use an adblocker too, but mainly Awful app on a pad, and this thread is making me miss the ads a bit, something I would never have thought I'd say.

Someone pls post a feature request in the Awful app thread for toggling ads in settings.

Edit: Nm, I just did (in the Awful android app thread.)

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 10, 2022

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I liked the video and watched the whole thing. It might be the first youtube longer than 15 minutes I ever watched all of.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I liked the video and watched the whole thing. It might be the first youtube longer than 15 minutes I ever watched all of.

oh wow a billionaire whose all obsessed with prepping and new zealand, theres a new one

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nature abhors a dome because football should be played in open-air stadiums with rain and snow and poo poo, like God designed.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Management posted:

The terrifying fact about nature is that it is utterly indifferent, op

The scary thing is nature is not indifferent, it fully expects humanity to obey its laws.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

I'm writing my own narrative on this picture.

Guy on the left is the driver, drove guy on the right to the grocery store to buy the pizza rolls. That was his entire contribution.
Guy on the right is a weed dealer. Not rich, but had enough cash on hand to buy $100 worth of pizza rolls.
Girl is having fun, was probably tasked with the baking. Also probably girlfriend-boyfriend with guy on the left.

Guy on the right has a joint or bong off camera ready to go, and probably said, "We're taking a picture?"

The breakdown is this:
Guy on left eats 20 rolls and feels manly for it.
Girl eats a dozen and the next morning wishes she'd eaten six.
Guy on right can barely wait, gets blazed, and will eat a third of that tray with no regrets. He'll also ask if he can take the leftovers home that night or the next morning.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mega64 posted:

Nature abhors a dome because football should be played in open-air stadiums with rain and snow and poo poo, like God designed.

I legitimately thought that this what the banner ad was about. Looks like *I’m* the dumb. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i watched like 1/3 or 1/4 of it and it was p good but since i didn't see the whole thing i dunno where the mystery goon was going after that

the author was def a goon