Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

in light of this harrowing news, we must ask, is math too gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Math = Gay

Maths = Not gay

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
OP DESTROYED!

This thread is about the Yellow Magic Orchestra song Rydeen now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZYFUFMNOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

math is fuckin gay, dude

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the State of Florida has a lot of fuckin' nerve telling the rest of the United States how to live

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gay

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Alan Turing found math sexy and he was gay.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

* looks at BBC resume *

It says here you say Math like a gay person, instead of Maths like a normal person.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The whole concept of teaching children things is extremely cringe, I think you americans should just stop it. If they need to know something, they'll figure it out.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Everything is gay because the buddha was right and you're not suppose to actually make the world a better place, you're suppose to just accept how lovely it is and wallow in misery so you'll cease to exist upon death.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Next year all remaining math textbooks will be banned because they contain filthy material like two men in the same example, or 1 woman and 1 man in the same example but they're not married, etc.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

BigBadSteve posted:

Next year all remaining math textbooks will be banned because they contain filthy material like two men in the same example, or 1 woman and 1 man in the same example but they're not married, etc.

Using fruit flies for anything at all is over.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
No such thing as too gay

Its always possible to be more gay, and that’s just fabulous

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

fresh_cheese posted:

No such thing as too gay

Its always possible to be more gay, and that’s just fabulous

Wrong. Think of dangerous machinery.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
just opened a maths textbook to a random page and it was talking about something called a "group homomorphism". frankly it's high time someone did something about this and i salute the state of Florida for trying to protect our children from being exposed to this filth.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Math = Gay

Maths = Not gay

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Not sure about math, but meth is pretty gay

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i grew up in florida and math was gay as poo poo, especially algebra 2

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

math contains the number "69", op, and at no point clarifies that it is a heterosexual one

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'm reading this thread and in my brain is a Funny Home Video BOING or FOGHORN or WOBBLE BOARD every time I read a use of MATH

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
op are you a worms butthole guy in the sense that you have worms in your butthole or are you a worms butthole guy in the sense that you are interested in worms' buttholes

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Hammerite posted:

op are you a worms butthole guy in the sense that you have worms in your butthole or are you a worms butthole guy in the sense that you are interested in worms' buttholes

This post reads like youre squeezing it out of a sausage skin.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Wrong. Think of dangerous machinery.

What we talking about here?

A giant lathe you can turn down a colossal steam turbine shaft?

A 500 ton power hammer?

A 18” naval cannon?

A 14” cock? ( bird )

A 12” cock? ( valve handle )

A 8” cock? ( penis )

All those things are gay as hell and even so they could be more gayer and more fabulous!

No such thing as “too gay”

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

fresh_cheese posted:

What we talking about here?

A giant lathe you can turn down a colossal steam turbine shaft?

A 500 ton power hammer?

A 18” naval cannon?

A 14” cock? ( bird )

A 12” cock? ( valve handle )

A 8” cock? ( penis )

All those things are gay as hell and even so they could be more gayer and more fabulous!

No such thing as “too gay”

Only takes one dildo or ornate gown to turn a lathe from fantastic art to a fast lost arm.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maths asexual, possibly incel

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Florida is YAG (the opposite of gay).

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I'm gay and I use math to figure out how to optimally put stuff in my butthole.

velocirapstar
Oct 8, 2018

Get Confident, Stupid!
Bay Area is working to incorporate gay woke math into its curriculum because it’s inherently racist: https://equitablemath.org/

A sample:
Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Gay? Forte.

Le'Andre's Steak House

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_ball_theorem

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hammerite posted:

why not both

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Is Math Too Gay?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
why would crt need to be in a math textbook?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Maths isn't even a real word.

Do you take spellings class?
How about geographies?
No?
How about Chemistries?

All of these areas have multiple facets to cover, just like math but oddly you don't call them that you mealy mouthed marble drooling island dwellers

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Fleshlight $75 tops, do yourself a favour.

velocirapstar
Oct 8, 2018

Get Confident, Stupid!

Bula Vinaka posted:

why would crt need to be in a math textbook?

Duh - the framework for deconstructing racism in mathematics offers essential characteristics of antiracist math educators and critical approaches to dismantling white supremacy in math classrooms by making visible the toxic characteristics of white supremacy culture with respect to math. Building on the framework, teachers engage with critical praxis in order to shift their instructional beliefs and practices toward antiracist math education.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Math - is it too gay or too racist? Watch live tonight as america tears itself to pieces!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

velocirapstar posted:

Duh - the framework for deconstructing racism in mathematics offers essential characteristics of antiracist math educators and critical approaches to dismantling white supremacy in math classrooms by making visible the toxic characteristics of white supremacy culture with respect to math. Building on the framework, teachers engage with critical praxis in order to shift their instructional beliefs and practices toward antiracist math education.

Word