Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Hello Goons,

How are you? I am writing to tell you about an exciting opportunity for you and your friends. Did you miss out on Crypto and NFTs? Did you noy invest in Apple, Facebook and Google? Well, now you have a once in a lifetime chance to get on the ground floor with the next killer app: Joiner.

Did you know that when you are born the United States Government creates a legally fictitious person with your name but spelled completely with capital letters? This is called a birth certificate because the legal entity is technically a ship. The government then takes out a loan from the global financial elite (usually basd out of Mauritania) based on that legal fiction. Because of this loan the government will try to subject you to maritime law. Do you know what it is called when you place a value on a Person and compell (a spell) them to your will? Slavery. That was made illegal under the 14th Amendment.

So what can you do? You can opt out and become a Freeman on the Land as long as you are a Natural Born Citizen. That is to say, your ancestors qualified for citizenship when this great country of ours was founded.

But this approach isn't without drawbacks. We live In a Society and being stateless is not without its challenges. enter joindr: a distributed positive consent based approach to Society backed by the block chain. Now you can opt in to creating joinder! Send your investment inquires to butts@kirkjohnson.com

all ideas expressed and created within this thread are the sole legal property of manicman, a DE state corporation. By posting in this thread, the Poster foreswears all claims to any intellectual property expressed herein and cedes authority to manicman, a DE state corporation.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Apr 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
gently caress off josef mengele

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

No weight i tots want to hear about Net Functin Tables! They might be mathematically significant.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

im good thanks

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Here I thought it was going to be another SovCit video about not consenting to joinder.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did you know you can pay taxes by donating blood directly to the irs? they also accept baby teeth if you are out of blood.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What about blood diamonds? I can hook you up.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
blood and diamonds are both made of carbon but like money it is enduring carbon. the blockchain is made by releasing carbon. By destroying it and creating a legacy True Value is Created as opposed to merely extracted.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Vitruvian Manic posted:

a distributed positive consent based approach to Society backed by the block chain.

i'm concerned about some of the verbiage in your description that may not be right for me. does the blockchain have any rules about the "consent based approach" related to age?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Do the keyboard goop thing again

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Freeposter on the forums. Can’t probe me!!!

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

blood

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm concerned about some of the verbiage in your description that may not be right for me. does the blockchain have any rules about the "consent based approach" related to age?

If you are alleging what I think you are then I would say that like my peers Nikolai Tesla and Sir Isaac Newtown I am beyond such frivolities. However the human brain is not fully formed until 25 so I think consent is impossible before that age.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Hello Goons,

How are you? I am writing to tell you about an exciting opportunity for you and your friends. Did you miss out on Crypto and NFTs? Did you noy invest in Apple, Facebook and Google? Well, now you have a once in a lifetime chance to get on the ground floor with the next killer app: Joiner.

Did you know that when you are born the United States Government creates a legally fictitious person with your name but spelled completely with capital letters? This is called a birth certificate because the legal entity is technically a ship. The government then takes out a loan from the global financial elite (usually basd out of Mauritania) based on that legal fiction. Because of this loan the government will try to subject you to maritime law. Do you know what it is called when you place a value on a Person and compell (a spell) them to your will? Slavery. That was made illegal under the 14th Amendment.

So what can you do? You can opt out and become a Freeman on the Land as long as you are a Natural Born Citizen. That is to say, your ancestors qualified for citizenship when this great country of ours was founded.

But this approach isn't without drawbacks. We live In a Society and being stateless is not without its challenges. enter joindr: a distributed positive consent based approach to Society backed by the block chain. Now you can opt in to creating joinder! Send your investment inquires to hunterhunter14@foxnation.net

all ideas expressed and created within this thread are the sole legal property of manicman, a DE state corporation. By posting in this thread, the Poster foreswears all claims to any intellectual property expressed herein and cedes authority to manicman, a DE state corporation.

Op, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, I think you may be an idiot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Flowers for QAnon posted:

:yeah:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

this is the dude who thought he was gonna get laid by buying a couple of ladies he barely knew a car, right?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

this is the dude who thought he was gonna get laid by buying a couple of ladies he barely knew a car, right?

this would work on me

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

incorrect he is cool and i have invested with him, so cool!

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I was in the gifted and talented program in my elementary school so I am objectively very smart.

I bet you feel really stupid now. tremble before my intellect and wit, worm.

Vitruvian Manic fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Apr 30, 2022

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bad Purchase posted:

this would work on me

Sup, take your pick.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I was in the gifted and talented program in my elementary school so I am objectively very smart.

I bet you feel really stupid now. tremble before my intellect and wit, worm.

I was too. I gave it up because I had to go away from my scumbag, dumb friends. Maybe not the best life choice, but I made it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

this would work on me

I'll have to have a quick discussion with my wife but assuming that goes well, PM incoming!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'll have to have a quick discussion with my wife but assuming that goes well, PM incoming!

gross

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

this would work on me

great username post combo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Zil posted:

Sup, take your pick.

top left, but i'm gonna need a swimming pool installed in the truck bed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vitruvian Manic posted:

We live In a Society

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Im gonna joindr my balls on ya face OP

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
I thought this was going to be a Sovcit grindr.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Canuckistan posted:

I thought this was going to be a Sovcit grindr.

I am fairly sure they would be against it, but made sure they put their best picture on it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Excellent information OP, sorry all these idiots are making GBS threads up your thread. Not everyone is going to understand this stuff! You had to be paying attention in school when they taught about the constitution that that crap was actually b-u-l-l crap pardon my language but it really ticks me off that people don't understand they're funding the US government!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Serves you right for being born imo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
See I want to gas this thread, but I also love whoever bought you that avatar because it's so true and I think users will have fun mocking whatever this is, so I think thats what I'll do

Thank you and have a wonderful Saturday

If y'all want to turn this thread into something different absolutely feel free, or let it die. The power is yours!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

See I want to gas this thread, but

this is where you went wrong

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

See I want to gas this thread, but I also love whoever bought you that avatar because it's so true

I would like to thank you for this. I didn't really watch the full animation in the OP's avatar before. Solid stuff. Solid stuff.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I think you should be keelhauled, op

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I don’t see any gold fringe on this thread OP…

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

first 50 signups will get a visit by P. Barnes which may or may not end in a tazing

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i thought it was gonna be grindr for docking. guys with foreskin are a hot commodity on joindr, they're like the blood type O negatives of the app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I use the one weird trick to not paying income tax by not working and generating income

Lifehax