Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

To ensure he became the batman. I've cracked the code. I'm a genius. Pretty sure time travel makes anything better. If this actually ever happened in any Batman media they stole it from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

shatman

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
joe chill was no saint

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He had to tho, to Save Gotham

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This has probably been done before right? If not I like it.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

More likely he did it for the immediate inheritance, but then he felt such incredible remorse that he became the Batman as a way to torture himself. When he’s cracking skulls, he imagines himself as the victim. P hosed up stuff tbh

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Batman is canonically hung.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

What if old Batman traveled back in time to stop mid-30's time traveling Batman from killing his (their?) parents? Would he be able to? What if he only managed to stop the killing of his mom but the dad still died? Would Bruce become a superhero mama's boy? These are all important questions.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Batman killed his own parents by being an annoying brat who was so hyper they refused to take a secure limo home because he would just keep jumping on the seats.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

batman's parents faked their death to get away from their annoying, brooding, bat obsessed child

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

sigher posted:

This has probably been done before right? If not I like it.

Batman comics are such a mess at their worst that if this hasn't been done already, it will almost certainly be done at some point in the future if only for shock value.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the backstory for the extremely lame villain hush. he's supposed to be a dark mirror of bruce wayne, but mostly he's a putz.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's the backstory for the extremely lame villain hush. he's supposed to be a dark mirror of bruce wayne, but mostly he's a putz.

Would have been better if they went with the original plan to make him Jason Todd instead of just using it as a fake out.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

bossy lady posted:

batman's parents faked their death to get away from their annoying, brooding, bat obsessed child

Someone showed batman's parents the OP's post history

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do you think batman's guano is highly valued by horticulturists in gotham? I don't know what his diet is, but I assume mostly bat-based.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Oh Don Piano posted:

Batman is canonically hung.

canonically a virgin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why didn't batman just ask Superman to fly around the world a bunch of times and save his famil? That's what super friends are for

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Which Batman's parent was a bat btw

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wouldnt put it past him

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why didn't batman just ask Superman to fly around the world a bunch of times and save his famil? That's what super friends are for

BECAUSE THEN BATMAN WOULDNT EXIST GOD drat YOU FOOL.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Robin definitely killed his parents too for the insurance money from the flying Graysons show. It’s how Batman and Robin bonded

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Brother Tadger posted:

Robin definitely killed his parents too for the insurance money from the flying Graysons show. It’s how Batman and Robin bonded

Robin killed batman's parents

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

I read the thread title as "Batman poo poo his own pants" and I was like wow they really are just like us after all

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
A Batman who shot his own parents.

A shameful Batman.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

batman did 9/11

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Batman is a bitch

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

BECAUSE THEN BATMAN WOULDNT EXIST GOD drat YOU FOOL.

Just take him with you, superdork, it's not like he'll fade out like it's back in the future

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

OP's avatar checks out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Which Batman's parent was a bat btw

his mom, obviously. he's half bat and half man.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
SUPERHEROS!

Am I right?!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

batman poo poo his own pants

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Is that what they meant when they said “Robin laid an egg”

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

quote:

DC has finally confirmed what comic book fans have suspected for decades: Batman doesn't eat pussy.

Co-creators of the irreverent Harley Quinn cartoon told Variety in an interview that though DC has given them a lot of creative freedom to push the envelope, there are limits. One scene that DC specifically vetoed, according to Harley Quinn co-creator Justin Halpern, was one where Batman is going down on Catwoman.

I knew it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That's why he has a utility belt :rolleyes:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The fact that people have pivoted to two former villains as the preferred Batmans heroes and the only people who like Batmans and the Joke are sociopathic incels tells you a lot.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think it was now, canonically, some sort of weird Bat-Demon, who is responsible for their deaths and the creation of Batman, and also the creation of various other Batmen in parallel realities.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

The fact that people have pivoted to two former villains as the preferred Batmans heroes and the only people who like Batmans and the Joke are sociopathic incels tells you a lot.

Idk I suspect all comic book fans of untoward activities

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
What do you know, you're right.

In one explicitly broken multiverse line, anyway.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

batman lives in a cave full of bats; he’s probably utterly infested with rare diseases, fleas and mites. probably patient zero for covid 19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Yeah I thought the same about Rick in Rick and Morty too bro.