Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
vorm, ik geloof niet zo vorm, maar in de vorm van de dag

-ten hag during the press conference today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
The next incarnation of our lord and savior Hans van Breukelen (PBUH)

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
Well guess that’s it for Dutch teams in Europe after tonight.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

9-Volt Assault posted:

Well guess that’s it for Dutch teams in Europe after tonight.

can't wait to see van den broms red loving head steaming and blaming the refs

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Eh, with the way UK, German and Spanish teams have their thumb on the scales of where football talent goes, I don't forsee much change in international cups.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

An insane mind posted:

Eh, with the way UK, German and Spanish teams have their thumb on the scales of where football talent goes, I don't forsee much change in international cups.

Dutch teams were looking pretty good at the start of the group phase though. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking the Netherlands could go toe to toe with those three (+ Italy & France for five, really) but better than this season should be possible. It's just too bad that we once again have a league where each team is only good for half a season, so that Ajax and AZ are done playing well in the knockout, whereas Feyenoord was knocked out already by the time they started playing well. Although Ajax wasn't terrible yesterday, just not good enough to make up for the abysmal display of last week. The referee was a ton better as well.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
loving GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
ugh well I guess we keep PSV at a distance, but I can't be happy with that draw

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Based on the first hals AZ fully deserves to win. :negative:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
just lol at this total, continual ajax meltdown

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

It really is something to behold. :negative:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
feels good man

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
feyenoord wint de dubbel

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
I’m fine with this op

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

oliwan posted:

feyenoord wint de dubbel

I dunno, AZ are back on form and still have a 6 point gap which is pretty nice with 10 matches left.

Ajax though have decided that they don't want to score goals anymore, so Feyenoord will probably end the season above Ajax at least.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

What the gently caress are clubs doing to strikers. Bergwijn is out for months now, no European game for him probably :/

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

vi posted:

Eén collega is nog steeds actief in de Eredivisie. Hij loopt nog net niet op naaldhakken en heeft nog net geen botox in z'n gezicht. Ik blijf maar gewoon normaal doen. In mijn boek ga ik dingen noemen die hij over mij heeft geroepen.'

• Serdar Gözübüyük werd aan het begin van zijn scheidsrechtersloopbaan tegengewerkt door een collega, vertelt hij Bij Andy in de auto. De naam van de arbiter, die nog steeds actief is, wordt binnenkort bekendgemaakt in zijn boek.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Ajax, PSV and AZ among others are calling for an end of the current season instead of playing until August or whenever to end it.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/fcgroningen/status/1276893048690130944?s=19

lol

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Haha, over under on him shattering into a thousand pieces on the first tackle

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Poor Arjen thought of ants and died.

OTOH those couple of matches that I'll be allowed in AND he's fit to play should be cool to watch.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
thinking of robben trying to survive Emmen's pitch and players

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
feyenoord ftw

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

feyenoord ftwl

FTFY

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Biked past saint Arjen’s (pbuh) temp house yesterday and did an ave maria. May his ligaments hold up and deliver us a solid 420 minutes of football this season with a total dzSiBoT of at least 6.9

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Very rude tbh, not the kind of energy I would expect in the Dutch Voetbal thread

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

Very rude tbh, not the kind of energy I would expect in the Dutch Voetbal thread

PSV is going to be a non contender this year, I think they'll be too busy rebuilding for the future...so I'll get my jollies by vicariously annoying other posters itt. But know it comes from a place of weakness and love.

On that note.

Koesj posted:

Biked past saint Arjen’s (pbuh) temp house yesterday and did an ave maria. May his ligaments hold up and deliver us a solid 420 minutes of football this season with a total dzSiBoT of at least 6.9

Robben will explode into shards of glass failure the first time it rains in Groningen.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Robben is starting

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

Robben is starting

Robben is shattering.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
he lasted 29 minutes :lol:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I can't believe I was actually right.

One the one hand I feel for him, on the other...lol.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Mvoglol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm watching studio sport and there are fans in the stands???

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

I'm watching studio sport and there are fans in the stands???

I thought that wasn't until end of October at the earliest? Maybe it's just the rich enjoying covid foosball without the plebs.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Every non-plastic season ticket holder got an email asking them to rank the first four home matches at Groningen. Then some kind of algorithm (or a tombola, I don’t freaking know) shat out a one match allocation per person

Everyone I go with picked Ajax/PSV/Utrecht/VVV and somehow five people all got first pick????

I think average capacity is now 25% in all grounds or something like that.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
interesting, I didn't know that fans were allowed in already. is the eredivisie the only league where this happens?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Ligue UNNNN has fans as well

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I really hope Robben is back from his injury soon-ish. I would like to see how fast he still is.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I watched some of studio voetbal the other night, and it's just totally poo poo, I don't understand how people watch it. Also, the boomers on that show all want van gaal as bondscoach... ugh. retire van gaal already and lets never mention him again imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

I watched some of studio voetbal the other night, and it's just totally poo poo, I don't understand how people watch it. Also, the boomers on that show all want van gaal as bondscoach... ugh. retire van gaal already and lets never mention him again imho.

I sometimes catch in passing and it's just so much smug smarming. There's no value in the show, though in my opinion it's still not as bad as Voetbal Inside or whatever the gently caress it's called now.