Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

butt-head’s uncle married beavis’s slut mom and they live together. but neither beavis nor butt-head realize that its the same house

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
It's definitely a different house than their original house, which I think canonically was Beavis's mom's house even during the original run. But... :shrug:

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Friend posted:

Andersons War Stories are the only consistently unentertaining segments for me, at least they're short though

I love those stories. It's a small short section, and it's great how unaware he is of the overall situation.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

King Vidiot posted:

It's definitely a different house than their original house, which I think canonically was Beavis's mom's house even during the original run. But... :shrug:

Its the same house, the new movie explains that the government remodeled it to be the way it used to be in exchange for them not whistleblowing. But even in the old show, it was suggested that the house was Beavis's because during one television watching session Beavis asks Butt-Head if he can sleep over at Butt-Head's house that night.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Why was Butthead morbidly obese and using a scooter in the first middle aged segment but he was less fat in the rest of them?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
A wizard did it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Why was Butthead morbidly obese and using a scooter in the first middle aged segment but he was less fat in the rest of them?

its the multiverse

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Same reason their lovely apartment building was demolished and didn't take.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

How did he even get his mobility scooter up those stairs anyway?

Although to be fair, he's still fat now, he just doesn't have a mobility scooter. Probably pawned it to party.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Did you know 7-11 was an inside job. They don't want you to know that.

Holy poo poo how is this show so loving good.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"I'm his Disney Prince, no way this guy's a pervert"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he's an alpha

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

holy poo poo the photographer video had me dying

The whole "Warriors" was sublime

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"I'm his Disney Prince, no way this guy's a pervert"

I had to pause it I was laughing so hard.

"Beavis, didn't you to go some guys house to get your picture taken?"

"Yeah he didn't even have a camera. I'm not sure what happened but he asked me to forgive him when I left"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol at Butt-head Fourjnor being the oldest.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
GORILLAS AREN'T MONKEYS, THEY'RE APES

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Schooled his rear end

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

CornHolio posted:

GORILLAS AREN'T MONKEYS, THEY'RE APES

i say that all the time, now i know what a butt head i sound like

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
I like how Beavis's family is kind of sweet, and even when the Buttheads comes over to beat them up, he's like "does anyone want any Dr. Pepper?"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

each ep this season is better than the last

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
:lol: Beavis: "Say it, sister. Yeah!"

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

King Vidiot posted:

It was definitely Beavis' place of some kind or another. At one point during a creepy video, Beavis asks Butt-Head if he can stay over at his place tonight and Butt-Head tells him he'll have to ask his mom's boyfriend.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Product placement in a Beavis & Butthead music video segment?

Also Tom Anderson still alive in Old Beavis & Butthead :lol:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They really laid into the woman with the chia car.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol anderson is old

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Detective No. 27 posted:

It was perfect. As soon as I thought something they said it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Detective No. 27 posted:

she deserved it more than anyone ever before

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Detective No. 27 posted:

Lady your mouth works you don't need to keep testing it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol anderson is old

The new seasons take place, now, right? Anderson was in WW2 so he's pushing 100.

It's a cartoon so it doesn't really matter though. He's however old he needs to be.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
come to butt-head's dog

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's from the Tom Anderson multiverse

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I was trying to look something up from an older season, and the Google feature that's like "people also searched for" suggested "Which one is Beavis?", :lol:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Read After Burning posted:

I was trying to look something up from an older season, and the Google feature that's like "people also searched for" suggested "Which one is Beavis?", :lol:

beavis is the dumb one

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

beavis is the dumb one

Would a dumb person have an encyclopedic knowledge of lizards

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Was kinda expecting Coach Buzzcut to show up in Stolen Valor to expose them.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
these seasons have been very lacking in coach buzzcut... very disappointing

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

these seasons have been very lacking in coach buzzcut... very disappointing

The rabies episode even had a locker room scene where Coach Buzzcut was not the teacher.

Where is Coach Buzzcut?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Makes me wonder if it's because gym teachers are seen very, very differently than they were back in the early 90s while in the case of Van Driessen, hippies who didn't become Reaganites have remained largely unchanged by time and keep somehow adding young people to their ranks.

If I could unexist one thing, it wouldn't be patchouli, but if I got to rid us all of unlimited things, it'd probably be around the fifth.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

LividLiquid posted:

Makes me wonder if it's because gym teachers are seen very, very differently than they were back in the early 90s while in the case of Van Driessen, hippies who didn't become Reaganites have remained largely unchanged by time and keep somehow adding young people to their ranks.

If I could unexist one thing, it wouldn't be patchouli, but if I got to rid us all of unlimited things, it'd probably be around the fifth.

I was wondering something similar. I think Coach Buzzcut is still a relevant, funny, and interesting stereotype. But is there some weird political or cultural reason why he can't be around beating Beavis' and Butthead's asses, and teaching them to urinate? Because if that's the case, we have some real problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I was going to say maybe something happened with the voice actor but Mike Judge does the voice of Buzzcut too. Weird omission.