Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

yeah, guy is an absolute lunatic. like, banjo? really, deadtear??? googles doesn't even look anything like banjo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Herstory Begins Now posted:

gonna wake up to angry pms from him on discord for that one

:same:

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

DurrHurrHurr posted:

Once knew a guy who claimed that the holocaust was fake because Europe wasn't a real place, so it couldn't have happened.

Hey man how's things?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

DurrHurrHurr posted:

Yeah it's me, what's up buddy

Good to see you dude

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

gonna wake up to angry pms from him on discord for that one

The best part of waking up, is DeadTear in your inbox

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022

Cpt Soban posted:

Hey man how's things?

Pretty good bud. I stream to 30 sweaty nerds for rent money now, which is alright.

And before anyone asks: he explains World War II as a population control project in order to preserve America's resources to prepare for the upcoming computer/information era; apparently computers existed in the 1930s and their invention was suppressed from the public until the government could cull the population in order to ensure that the metals required for the computer era wouldn't be depleted.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

DurrHurrHurr posted:

Yeah it's a relatively recent offshoot of the also-small flat earth movement; the entire Old World is fake and is used in news as propaganda to manipulate American society, keep us all enslaved etc etc. All Europeans on the internet are either bots or FUD actors meant to keep the façade going in the internet era.

I mean they're right, I am a FUD actor working to keep the façade of the "Old World" going in the internet era, in order to manipulate and keep American society enslaved.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
im in a praxis in a c3 wolf rayet (yes i know, bad for shield), there's no one in my corp on for backup, and im just slamming out these outpost frontier strongholds, waiting for someone to jump me and kill me. So far nada. Will I make it through the night? Stay tuned.

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022

Holy poo poo it's Kesper, you were one of my favourite dudes

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

DurrHurrHurr posted:

And before anyone asks: he explains World War II as a population control project in order to preserve America's resources to prepare for the upcoming computer/information era; apparently computers existed in the 1930s and their invention was suppressed from the public until the government could cull the population in order to ensure that the metals required for the computer era wouldn't be depleted.

That sounds nice- But they forget that America was VERY reluctant to join the war, and was very protectionist until pearl harbour.

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022

Cpt Soban posted:

That sounds nice- But they forget that America was VERY reluctant to join the war, and was very protectionist until pearl harbour.

Listen man I didn't say it was any good, I just said I know him.

shutupandshave
May 11, 2006
SUAS

hailthefish posted:

Nobody's suggesting going to anyone's house or anything like that, but here's a list of things that would go a long way, obviously not all of them can be done by random member corps but:

- Kick the people who were calling this 'amber heard drama' etc.
- Kick people who are publicly misogynistic/racist/homophobic/transphobic/profess unhinged maga poo poo.
- Kick the dipshits still defending mittens lmao
- Kick the people doing the cringey cultposting
- Actually kick and ban mittens from coalition services.
- Reverse the bans/blacklists on the deltas and the others who brought this to public attention/resigned over it to force action.
- Rebrand decisively away from The Imperium. gently caress if I care what the new thing is (please nothing cringey grimdark), but that entire name and brand belongs to mittens and it needs to go in the trash with him. If he wants to keep running INN and His Regards LLC or whatever that's his business but there's no reason anyone else should keep that branding.

OORrrrrr, and hear me out here. Just keep them there, all in one place so we all know where to avoid?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

im in a praxis in a c3 wolf rayet (yes i know, bad for shield), there's no one in my corp on for backup, and im just slamming out these outpost frontier strongholds, waiting for someone to jump me and kill me. So far nada. Will I make it through the night? Stay tuned.

i jinxed myself. Im deader than a mofo

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102209525/

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Jul 19, 2022

shutupandshave
May 11, 2006
SUAS

Cpt Soban posted:

That and the fact that what he said literally isn't true :D

Something something don't argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

lollontee posted:

i'm just wondering, are there like stable wormholes into specific nullsec systems? like, can you base out of wormspace, but build bridgeheads with sov in nullsec?

Shattered wormhole chaos 4life.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
There is bathroom stall penis graffiti on the actual Sphinx. While Napoleon was getting art commissioned of it his soldiers were having lols.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

shutupandshave posted:

That and the fact that what he said literally isn't true :D

Something something don't argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

I know I know, but basic history throws these conspiracies out of the window. (And I'm sitting on hundreds of hours of WW2 History Channel Docos)

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

DurrHurrHurr posted:

Once knew a guy who claimed that the holocaust was fake because Europe wasn't a real place, so it couldn't have happened.

It still backs into racism though, as it amounts to a denial of European colonialism.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hey maneck, am i banned from goonswarm too?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Maneck posted:

It still backs into racism though, as it amounts to a denial of European colonialism.

Even stupider than that I think, that stuff is based on WELL ACTUALLY bollocks by people desperate to tell you that Germany didn’t exist till 1871 so how could Germany have been involved in slavery hur hur hur checkmate liberals.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheWeedNumber posted:

i jinxed myself. Im deader than a mofo

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102209525/

:rip:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Double posting by mistake like a boss

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022

Maneck posted:

I'll be honest considering how limited their brain's processing powers are i don't think they've gotten that far yet. If you asked him some stuff he would just kind of short circuit and start yelling at you.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

lollontee posted:

What's your forum account name?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

Good to see you dude

I had a long conversation with him the other night because I was irritated at trying to hold one on reddit (it's hell) and ended up buying him an account.

And convincing him to buy a weird musical instrument. The conversation meandered way off topic.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

TheWeedNumber posted:

sup im bearing witness to a crime against humanity, who do i report this to?

tell the captor to not not pull the trigger

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Are you still bad at HoN

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Tai posted:

Are you still bad at HoN

who even plays HoN anymore?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Welcome to w space.

Hopefully this will get CCP to look at it-

gently caress who am I kidding :smith:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

lollontee posted:

Doesn't seem like it.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Tai posted:

Are you still bad at HoN

This inspired me to look at the website for the first time in 10 years. Good lord they added a lot of characters before the game died.

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar
"I was just role playing the villain."

I've always said that I'm persistent as gently caress.

I am nothing compared to Firstname Lastname. Good on you, man, appreciate you calling this sham out.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I, being from Europe, can confirm I do not exist.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

BigPaddy posted:

Says who?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

BigPaddy posted:

americans are unbelievably gullible. imagine believing in an "Old World" with a shoe-shaped country, and another one full of castles where everyone speaks english except weird. a nation of rubes.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
hey goosefleet, whose gonna make content like this for yall? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8f7N_VuKa4

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

who even plays HoN anymore?

literally no-one: https://esports.gg/news/esports/goodbye-heroes-of-newerth-hon-shuts-its-doors-today/

though I'm holding out hope that Valve did actually buy out a load of the IP and that the puppet master game files people found in dota2 are for the next big content patch

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

man i miss HoTS. When is that gonna shut down for good?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

TheWeedNumber posted:

man i miss HoTS. When is that gonna shut down for good?

It just went into full maintenance mode, so you're almost there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

shutupandshave posted:

OORrrrrr, and hear me out here. Just keep them there, all in one place so we all know where to avoid?

If only The Imperium were the one place in eve online with bigots and creeps.