Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

killyoureparents posted:

why do the nerdiest white faggots always append their poo poo with "yo." lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
lol, yo

brah

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I really like the anger in this thread.

Its endearing!

youre a horrific looking trans freak with manboobs substituting for surgery. go kill yourself.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

killyoureparents posted:

youre a horrific looking trans freak with manboobs substituting for surgery. go kill yourself.
Are you gonna pay for the implants to fix that?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

Are you gonna pay for the implants to fix that?

no because they need loving therapy you idiot

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm the therapist, and in my professional opinion you need some rude rear end titties *writes a scrip*

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
most of us don't have to pay for our gynecomastia

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
what antidepressants and other medication are you on sabel/psyopmonkey? truly curious. this is not counting the chinese horse piss, etc.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Caffeine, a generic multivitamin, and occasionally ibuprofen.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

Caffeine, a generic multivitamin, and occasionally ibuprofen.

So you've stopped taking your meds? :twisted:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Not bad :thumbsup:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
seriously though its incredibly distressing that you were approved for SRS and are not even in any kind of therapy lol, lovely doctors

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Sabel: Hello doctor, I want to lop my dick off because im feeling a lil' blue.

Doctor: Right this way!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

killyoureparents posted:

what antidepressants and other medication are you on sabel/psyopmonkey? truly curious. this is not counting the chinese horse piss, etc.

100mg of Spironolactone twice daily, 2mg of Estradiol (estrofem) once a day, and I cycle every other week on Progesterone (prometrium).

I also take prenatal vitamins and CaroLean. The prenatals are better for people on HRT and are usually cheaper too. CaroLean is a diet pill that has the Caralluma cactus in it; its an appetite suppressant.

I do half a packet of Goodys Powder before I go on my runs. It keeps me from cramping up on the hills.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
please dont leak my medical history that's violating HIPAA

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

100mg of Spironolactone twice daily, 2mg of Estradiol (estrofem) once a day, and I cycle every other week on Progesterone (prometrium).

I also take prenatal vitamins and CaroLean. The prenatals are better for people on HRT and are usually cheaper too. CaroLean is a diet pill that has the Caralluma cactus in it; its an appetite suppressant.

I do half a packet of Goodys Powder before I go on my runs. It keeps me from cramping up on the hills.

lol so you've attempted suicide several times in the past and you're now currently taking incredibly sensitive drugs with no antidepressants? i look forward to the "This Goon Murdered 12 People" topic about you

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
the only thing i hate more than myself, is troons, and thats saying a lot

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot
as somebody who has dated trans before, trans lesbians (or transbians as they sometimes like to be referred to lol) are all poo poo. exhibit A:

it's like they think, their feminist manhating ways makes them become real women

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MyronGognitti posted:

as somebody who has dated trans before, trans lesbians (or transbians as they sometimes like to be referred to lol) are all poo poo. exhibit A:

it's like they think, their feminist manhating makes them become real women
Aimee Hanley

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
im actually frightened that both of you have posted laboriously about your suicide attempts but dont take any meds lol

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Sabel posted:

Aimee Hanley

don't act like i know who the gently caress that is

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Just because someone has a problem doesnt mean they need to be put on meds.

Im not depressed anymore.

Suck it Trebeck.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MyronGognitti posted:

don't act like i know who the gently caress that is
Militant translesbo serial rapist hypocrite

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Just because someone has a problem doesnt mean they need to be put on meds.

Im not depressed anymore.

Suck it Trebeck.

I dont need meds for my depression which I've chronicled through my posts here, I only need them because Im a loving lesbian woman in a mans body.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
John Green's brother said you can be a woman as soon as you decide so. So biology, social norms, and your equipment don't factor in at all. It's all about what you proclaim. That's silly. You can be born male, bang only feminine women, lift weights, and have no plans to ever change, and still you're a woman in the eyes of tumblr, just because you said so.

I know a few transgender. Every transgender I run into is pre-op/non-op MTF. 90% of them hit on me like a horny school girl, likely because it's jail. I had to write a report on one, he told me he didn't feel like a man or a woman, and preferred sex with feminine men.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

I was actually surprised that someone who wasn't me bought that because only a few other posters in that thread were repeatedly hostile

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

listen all I care about is trying to live my life as ghetto fabulous as possible

that's all
holy poo poo you're not dead!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
he was just in china.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

he was just in china.
yeah um I knew that

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

killyoureparents posted:

Yeah i havent cut my dick off or basically changed anything about myself but I know in my heart im a lesbian woman

this but inorganically

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

he was just in china.

Lowtax is deff dead, and has been replaced with a Chinese spy wearing his clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Medieval Medic posted:

Lowtax is deff dead, and has been replaced with a Chinese spy wearing his clothes.

gee, thanks for the thread necro.

• Locked thread