Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BigBoss posted:

Watching the left tear themselves apart in fear over the next President of the United States, Donald Trump, is quite amusing. There is nothing they can do to stop him now. Not that they should. He is legitimately the best choice we have after 8 years of gutless "leadership" from someone who isn't even legally eligible to be the President. I'm pretty excited knowing that we will finally have an alpha male in the White House again.

Stop trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

SurfaceDetail posted:

Boogeyman Soros admitted he spent about 15 million for the Chicago protests. Good job inadvertently bumping Trump's approval rating a few points during some crucial primaries idiot.

Soros knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to subtly-nuking bernie's image with everyone but the radical dems, and it's also a lot less obvious than just continuing to throw money at hillary

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Soros knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to subtly-nuking bernie's image with everyone but the radical dems, and it's also a lot less obvious than just continuing to throw money at hillary

the anti-bernie campaign has been discrete, nasty, and effective. lotta effort for a socdem

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

afeelgoodpoop posted:

if they really care about trumps rhetoric that much why did someone have to pay them to be there?

Oh that must be it there is no way BLM and Moveon would protest a hateful coward without pay

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Oh that must be it there is no way BLM and Moveon would protest a hateful coward without pay

Wouldn't want to imply people violently shutting down free speech lack character.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Protesters are so scary, if my rallies aren't a hug box of white racism then I get scared!

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Germstore posted:

At least when rednecks shoot guns into the air, they know to shoot them straight up so they tumble harmlessly on the way down.

Germstore posted:

Wouldn't want to imply people violently shutting down free speech lack character.

both of these are p funny

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Violent protesters are violent, hmm.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Please people who don't support trump just quietly let the racist coward gain power and don't protest because you might make some old white people very afraid

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

It's boosting his numbers, you idiot.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Oh yes he is doing so well with independents, women, and minorities. That is totally what is happening and it isn't that he is actually sitting on the worst favorability numbers in history.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
protesting him is good because it shows the right how much he pisses off liberals which is all they care about so he'll be sure to win the gop nom

then he'll be crushed by demographics in the general cuz he needs like 70% of all whites to vote for him which is uh..unlikely

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Airborne Viking posted:

Just wait until the guns comes out

Edit: wow, [s] key broken or what

Underrated post

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
please keep in mind that it is also st. patrick's weekend in chicago right now

but yeah, if trump supporters are going to talk poo poo, they're going to get poo poo on. STREET FIGHT E'ERY NIGHT

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Boner Zone posted:

protesting him is good because it shows the right how much he pisses off liberals which is all they care about so he'll be sure to win the gop nom

then he'll be crushed by demographics in the general cuz he needs like 70% of all whites to vote for him which is uh..unlikely

Lol your math is terrible. Trump will destroy Hillary or Bernie. Hell, he would beat both of them at the same time. The Dems literally have no one electable, meanwhile Trump is gonna get Reagan level numbers.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

BigBoss posted:

Lol your math is terrible. Trump will destroy Hillary or Bernie. Hell, he would beat both of them at the same time. The Dems literally have no one electable, meanwhile Trump is gonna get Reagan level numbers.

So he is going to get more minority voters than Obama did and also win over the independents he is getting a -70 approval rating with, gotcha.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
bitch wheres ur math

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

If Trump was black he'd win for sure

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

SilkyP posted:

If Trump was black he'd win for sure

If trump was black he would be shot like MLK and Malcolm X were

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

So he is going to get more minority voters than Obama did and also win over the independents he is getting a -70 approval rating with, gotcha.

People keep making this mistake thinking Obama is the new normal, and not an anomaly. It's not like black voters came out to support Kerry or Gore. The black community has always had very low turnout. Black voters vote for only two things, weed and other black people.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Racist

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

BigBoss posted:

People keep making this mistake thinking Obama is the new normal, and not an anomaly. It's not like black voters came out to support Kerry or Gore. The black community has always had very low turnout. Black voters vote for only two things, weed and other black people.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

He's right tho

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

god the frothing rage that will result when trump loses the general, it'll be even sweeter than romney losing

Oh please. No one cared about old model robots.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Likely

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what was the youtube / liveleak video that got taken down?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Microwaves Mom posted:

what was the youtube / liveleak video that got taken down?

Apparently the dude attacking trump being an isis sympathizer, no clue why it would be taken down though

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we should all suck each others dicks and gently caress each other!!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Apparently the dude attacking trump being an isis sympathizer, no clue why it would be taken down though

lol "death to amerikkkan fascism, except those psychotic butchers we're using to destroy syria, those guys are cool"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Oh yes he is doing so well with independents, women, and minorities. That is totally what is happening and it isn't that he is actually sitting on the worst favorability numbers in history.

hows them polls looking? and whats the name of the man oyu most recently had sex with?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

SilkyP posted:

He's right tho

Not to mention people keep throwing the 70% unfavorable number out there, which is a joke. The flip side is he has a 30% favorable, which is literally double every single elected official in the United States Congress. President Trump is a lock and a golden sunrise will be dawning on America come January 2017.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BigBoss posted:

Stop trolling.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Prav posted:

lol "death to amerikkkan fascism, except those psychotic butchers we're using to destroy syria, those guys are cool"

it was edited to make him look like one, and you bought it wholesale

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

FrankieGoes posted:

Stop trolling.

"Oh no, someone told the truth and it incontinently disagrees with my narrow worldview. It's trolling!"

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

n-no not edited it can't be. i have do some serious reflection to how i relate to the truthfullness random comments on the internet now. my world is shattered

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

a Loving Dog posted:

just like Caro was edited by GQ to look sane and SA at fault for his death.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

BigBoss posted:

"Oh no, someone told the truth and it incontinently disagrees with my narrow worldview. It's trolling!"

as humorous as a trump win would be all ge polls so far indicate he would lose, not that I would trust polls so much to say it's a sure thing but your prediction on the matter is certainly not supported by anything to suggest it is the objective 'truth'.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

BigBoss posted:

trolled

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

as humorous as a trump win would be all ge polls so far indicate he would lose, not that I would trust polls so much to say it's a sure thing but your prediction on the matter is certainly not supported by anything to suggest it is the objective 'truth'.

I think Hillary vs Trump is gonna be a real good campaign to follow

Depending on how much Trump can crank the scandal angle re: the email servers, her corporate overlords, and whatever is going on w the Clinton Foundation I think he's got a good chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

he's doing way better with those people than cruz and rubio at least

• Locked thread