Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Fetch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
More proof that bug is actually possessed by Satan unearthed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KN-SOTEBhQ

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey, I'm sorry, if this is against the rules let me know and I'll delete it

my beloved pug Yoda had a terrible day today - he began having violent cluster seizures, I took him to the vet and they managed to get him stabilized, bloodwork says infection. they're thinking Valley Fever (weird fungal infection local to the Phoenix area) but further testing needs to be done. we think he's going to be ok... the only issue is just how expensive his medical bills have already become because of the emergency vet visit and tonight's overnight observation. I've been dealing with my own rough poo poo lately, and my only family support is experiencing her own health crisis. money is really tight for all of us right now, and I'm genuinely afraid that Yoda will die not because he's too sick to survive, but because his treatment is just beyond reach bc of the cost.

my best human friend Gretchen suggested I make a gofundme. I feel guilty asking ppl for help, but I'm desperate to help Yoda - he's been my best friend for 11 years. he's literally saved my life before. I would do anything to save his life too :smith:

gofundme.com/saving-a-pug039s-life

words couldn't express my gratitude for anyone who could help contribute anything to help save my lil buds life :3: you can even tell me I deserve to lose my best friend because he's an inbred malformed mutant pug and I'm a monster for contributing to the continued existence of the breed... just pls donate anything to help save him please :(

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I’m so sorry your elderly puggo is having a rough time :( I hope the little angel feels better soon.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
I have probably posted in this thread already but who cares

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Going to donate when I get home tonight. Get well yoda :smith:

When Graham was 6 months old he ate a thumb tack, and the resulting surgery that saved his life cost us 2.5K. Thankfully we were able to pay but I know how you're feeling. There's not much out there worse than worrying over an ailing beloved pet.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

:justpost:

(that was just one of the bills)

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

(that was just one of the bills)

Lol he looks pissed that you took away his thumbtack

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Is she a poodle? Nice

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Is she a poodle? Nice

Yeah miniature poodle.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!

Russell, Chiquito, and Shiloh, from right to left. We lost Chiquito to congestive heart failure complications in December. Best dog.

And...

We adopted Jedi because I missed having a little guy. There were regrets. He's a cool dog, but also a very loud rear end in a top hat puppy.

LBJs Jumbo Dick fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 18, 2018

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I used to dogsit this fucker Yogi for my neighbors who never trained him to do anything other than poo poo outside. Here he is sleeping on their bed, not moving or looking at me because he knows he's not supposed to do that and he actually thinks I won't see him if he doesn't move. Smartest goddamned dog I ever met, still not that smart. I'd believe this dog understands english 100% and just doesn't care.

He's getting older now but I'd take him home in a heartbeat

DISCO KING fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Apr 18, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
All dogs in this thread have been declared Proper & Good™, by the authority invested in the Royal Institute of Canine Weights and Measures.

All shall written letters of Good Dog Commendations from HRM Queen Fernandada of the Republic of Quiltrane, and all shall permitted entry to the elysian fields of yestergone.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Stone kitchen floor has been found to be of benefit during britwave

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
majestic dog

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

My dog has a dick butt. She’s a good girl.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Isn't quite my dog, but I picked him up from the shelter and drove him down to my mom's house as a birthday gift.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

onesixtwo posted:

My dog has a dick butt. She’s a good girl.
As the owner of a Harlequin Dane, you have my undying support to bring down the Kaiser.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Deki posted:

Isn't quite my dog, but I picked him up from the shelter and drove him down to my mom's house as a birthday gift.

This doggo looks like a puppy who is also a very old man, so I predict he will probably be the best dog ever

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Bust Rodd posted:

This doggo looks like a puppy who is also a very old man, so I predict he will probably be the best dog ever

So far he's a really great dog! His previous owners gave him up claiming he was a bit too wild, but he's pretty relaxed so long as you give him a daily walk, doesn't tear anything up, and only really has issues with being a bit too socially needy (He cried for a bit after I went back home :( )

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

A naughty pupper, destroyer of socks.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I know nothing about these people at all but they got a pro-photographer taking mindblowing photos of rescue doggos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/keshet_rescue/

• Locked thread