Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Could ya'll please post in E/N next time your favorite forum gets deleted? You're taking up useful forum space here I want to hear more about making GBS threads pants and periods

Ok thanks byeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I once made a post in FYAD and it was empty-quoted... Am I a nazi?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Could ya'll please post in E/N next time your favorite forum gets deleted? You're taking up useful forum space here I want to hear more about making GBS threads pants and periods

Ok thanks byeeee

I don't think E/N deserves that.

We do, though. GBS deserves everything it gets (I say this because I love it).

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019
I said some anti-FYAD things last year. I fell for the disinformation. When the drama kicked off harder I started reading FYAD and I'd like to state that I was totally wrong and I regret those posts.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Dip Viscous posted:

I said some anti-FYAD things last year. I fell for the disinformation. When the drama kicked off harder I started reading FYAD and I'd like to state that I was totally wrong and I regret those posts.

It really is impressive how many goons are willing to authoritatively shout things they know absolutely nothing about without looking into it even a little bit. Everybody gets tricked like that sometimes but most goons have a superpower that lets them keep going even after they’ve been shown to be completely wrong.

In this case I think the big motivator is that they were chased out of the clubhouse at some point 12 years ago

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

gently caress You And Goldbelly

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I once made a post in FYAD and it was empty-quoted... Am I a nazi?

Literally Hitler

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dip Viscous posted:

the cool bird picture thread got moved to fyad and everyone posted cool birds and talked about cool birds

all jn all a very good fyad experience

i posted a biard picture but i was held down and made to put on a ss uniform before hitting submit

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

the cool bird picture thread got moved to fyad and everyone posted cool birds and talked about cool birds

those were some cool birds

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
all the goons who are 24/7 pissed about fyad tried or even occasionally successfully posted there 15 years ago when it was all lowtax and other weirdos posting lolsorandom type humor mixed with racial slurs. they earnestly wanted to post there and werent allowed to and the morons not letting them sit at that table helped them realize that actually racism and that kind of humor are bad since they wont let me do it. and now 15 years later they look back at the school lunch table they werent allowed to sit in and there is an entirely different group of children sitting at the table who have no connection to the kids that bullied them racistly 15 years ago but they want the tabled burned and the kids expelled anyway because to them its the same people because theyre loving morons.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
People taking out their decades old high school ptsd on internet strangers is weird but I guess that's life these days

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Robo Reagan posted:

i posted a biard picture but i was held down and made to put on a ss uniform before hitting submit

but enough about your sex life

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

CleverHans posted:

Literally Hitler

How do I stop this transformation? Probably best i be destroyed now rather than later

niggle
May 7, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

all the goons who are 24/7 pissed about fyad tried or even occasionally successfully posted there 15 years ago when it was all lowtax and other weirdos posting lolsorandom type humor mixed with racial slurs. they earnestly wanted to post there and werent allowed to and the morons not letting them sit at that table helped them realize that actually racism and that kind of humor are bad since they wont let me do it. and now 15 years later they look back at the school lunch table they werent allowed to sit in and there is an entirely different group of children sitting at the table who have no connection to the kids that bullied them racistly 15 years ago but they want the tabled burned and the kids expelled anyway because to them its the same people because theyre loving morons.

Pretty much. But you forgot the part where somebody who wasn't welcomed back to their lunch table 15 years later decided to blow the place up.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you've done it you've become the cool kids table and shown them all

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

you've done it you've become the cool kids table and shown them all

r>c>p

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

a Loving Dog posted:

This guys looking for negative attention! He’s a freak! Everyone ignore him and he’ll maybe get the hint

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpFzL4jX0o

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
welp

this is some crazy poo poo

Hormonium
Mar 5, 2007

is gbs always this poo poo goddamn

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

You need to get out more.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Bring back fyad it didn't need to be deleted just ban the racist posters

Hormonium
Mar 5, 2007

How Rude posted:

Bring back fyad it didn't need to be deleted just ban the racist posters

i dunno if this has been mentioned but the racist posters in fyad are spastics from gray forums who drop in and try to be ironic edgelords

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Using "triggered" as shorthand for mad is some serious red flag poo poo. Who the gently caress does that except people who whine about "SJWs."

This is some movie theater level projecting bud

U ok?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

that's what you keep saying all the time and then keep coming here to piss and moan about how terrible and unfair everything is for poor ol fyad

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

that's what you keep saying all the time and then keep coming here to piss and moan about how terrible and unfair everything is for poor ol fyad

Is this a gimmick?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

yes

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

fyad will be back

in something awful infinity war

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Inept posted:

fyad will be back

Tuesday is just around the corner

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Highschool analogies, huh? FYAD is that kid who stuck firecrackers up a frogs rear end and threw paintballs at cars. All fun and games until one of them loses a finger or causes an accident and then it's "Not my fault at all!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Valko posted:

FYAD is that kid who stuck firecrackers up a frogs rear end and threw paintballs at cars. All fun and games until one of them loses a finger or causes an accident and then it's "Not my fault at all!"

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
this thread loving sucks can I just close this poo poo already?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Who's stopping you?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

this thread loving sucks can I just close this this already?

Murk this thread and the posters with very obvious attention seeking issues that keep posting about how much they don't care that their posting enemies got inconvenienced.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Be the change you want to see!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Yes, you have my permission

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Baba booey

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
good morning and goodbye thread

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

i feel like another Dear Richard email is coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

really queer Christmas posted:

Yes, you have my permission

Nice. I feel that the thread has run its course, it's just become a place for people with grudges against fyad to be as stupid as possible which while amusing at first has just become sad.