Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

my company is WFH until october now and the number one reason i don't want to go back to the office is i don't want to have to take a dump there every morning

I rarely poop, maybe once or twice a week. That never stopped me from heading to the office bathroom and having some me time on the daily. I used to go to a different floor with less people on it because I'd get more uninterrupted time before someone came in to blast rear end.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Play posted:

Just out of curiosity, how would one know if one is really at risk for colon cancer?

Some kinds are heriditary, and I know it runs in my family. Won't have to start screening until I'm 50 though.

It's one of those cancers that are very treatable, or even surgically curable, but require you to get a colostomy if you don't catch it early. If it goes on too long it starts sending out metastases throughout your abdomen and you die.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Has the OP pooped yet?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

Has the OP pooped yet?

Yes, but no description of the poop, A shameful poop.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mulaney Power Move posted:

amateur hour. like using alley balls instead of your own when bowling. bring your own toilet paper.

Now I'm imagining that Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday, only it's luxury toilet paper. Now I'm sad because they'll probably make that episode in the next couple of years.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The toilets where I work are cosy little rooms, with full doors and built in sinks and hand driers, so pooping in them is quite nice.

I understand that in the USA toilet stalls all have like 2 feet of open space between the ground and the doors/ walls, so everyone can see you from the knees down: that wouldn't be so comfortable I guess.

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
https://youtu.be/5b0jWlPtP5o

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Yes, but no description of the poop, A shameful poop.

An op that smell she own farts? A shameful op

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

The toilets where I work are cosy little rooms, with full doors and built in sinks and hand driers, so pooping in them is quite nice.

I understand that in the USA toilet stalls all have like 2 feet of open space between the ground and the doors/ walls, so everyone can see you from the knees down: that wouldn't be so comfortable I guess.

More like, you can see the shoes and hear everything happening so if you've got stage fright you just sit there sweating and waiting til this motherfucker gets out of the GODDAMN BATHROOM YOU rear end in a top hat, WASH YOUR HANDS AND HIT THE loving ROAD SO I CAN BLAST THIS poo poo OUT.

Also I'm the director of a department so don't worry about it, power move.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

crowtribe posted:

I rarely poop, maybe once or twice a week. That never stopped me from heading to the office bathroom and having some me time on the daily. I used to go to a different floor with less people on it because I'd get more uninterrupted time before someone came in to blast rear end.

Ah my greatest nemesis, The Unpooper

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

snergle posted:

my dr told me and i trust his opinion. but also every year he removes 10 or more polyps

Can you feel the polyps before he removes them? Like do you know you have polyps or do they just keep finding them since they're... exploring in there.

Pistol_Pete posted:

My work has great toilets, three separate rooms, two with just standard toilets and one with a standard and a urinal. I go in there all the time to poo poo, read SA on my phone, and sometimes do some light drugs.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ah my greatest nemesis, The Unpooper

I thought you called me the UniPooper.

I wish I could poo poo more often, believe me. It'd spare me from trying to pass what feels like a concrete cactus from my rear end in a top hat once a week.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Some habits are best kept daily

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

op exploded

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

OP hasn’t posted in this thread lately. I think with all the laxative stuff she took, she shat out her skeleton and organs and can’t post anymore.

Stay safe, skeletonless OP.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
OP please update the thread on your bowel movements. Spare no details.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I'd say OP is a party pooper, but this thread is constipated with a buttload of potential energy.

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

I support prison abolition, except for posters without avatars.
I don't know why people are down on colonoscopies. If you were told that you were going to get drugs and have butt stuff done to you, but first all you had to was completely empty your bowels, why wouldn't you do that?

Booty Pageant posted:

the year is 2021 op, augment your bowels and get a ostomy bag, use your left over colon to smuggle drugs

They thing they don't tell you when you get an ostomy is that the your anus muscles atrophy because you don't use them anymore. Not a lot of fun when you are about to clear customs and your loose rear end in a top hat lets out a string of balloons filled with heroin. On the plus side, you will never have a burning poo poo for as long as you have an ostomy.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

low key sex master posted:

OP please update the thread on your bowel movements. Spare no details.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

crowtribe posted:

I thought you called me the UniPooper.

I wish I could poo poo more often, believe me. It'd spare me from trying to pass what feels like a concrete cactus from my rear end in a top hat once a week.

Dude you need dietary fiber supplements and probably a doctor. You're all messed up in your gutty works

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

OP has reabsorbed the poop into her body and has become too powerful for us mere mortals

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Has anyone told OP to just eat more?

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I didn't read this thread but did OP ever poop again???

One time I didn't poop for like 3 weeks and it sucked, I got an imaging done it was like country grits in those guts...

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hairy Right Hook posted:

I didn't read this thread but did OP ever poop again???

One time I didn't poop for like 3 weeks and it sucked, I got an imaging done it was like country grits in those guts...

She died.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Of a broken heart

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Poop? Plop? More like POP!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

You Are A Elf posted:

OP hasn’t posted in this thread lately. I think with all the laxative stuff she took, she shat out her skeleton and organs and can’t post anymore.

Stay safe, skeletonless OP.

Can't shitpost if there's no more poo poo inside of you.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Gonna laugh if that person really needed pills

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

This thread got me to buy psyllium husks to fix my butthole.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lurking Haro posted:

This thread got me to buy psyllium husks to fix my butthole.

Those psyllium husk pills are life changing.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm not describing my shits, you weirdos. Everything is fine now though!

snergle posted:

Can't handle Golytely

Pffft, ameteur. Hold your nose and chew some gum while drinking it like a pro.

(I haven't had to have many colonoscopies but pelvic surgeries require it too. That poo poo could be used to torture inmates)

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Aegis Bear posted:

I'm not describing my shits, you weirdos. Everything is fine now though!

(I haven't had to have many colonoscopies but pelvic surgeries require it too. That poo poo could be used to torture inmates)

On point one: thank you.

On point two: Oh, it has. Castor oil comes mighty cheap and doesn't leave marks.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Aegis Bear posted:

I'm not describing my shits, you weirdos.

This is breaking goon code.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

madeintaipei posted:

On point one: thank you.

On point two: Oh, it has. Castor oil comes mighty cheap and doesn't leave marks.

I was making a joke but that's just depressing. :smith: Oh, America.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Aegis Bear posted:

I was making a joke but that's just depressing. :smith: Oh, America.
Oh, who?
https://foreignpolicyi.org/mussolinis-favorite-torture-castor-oil/

"Punishment

Some parents punished children with a dose of castor oil.[46][47] Physicians recommended against the practice because they did not want medicines associated with punishment.[48]

A heavy dose of castor oil could be used as a humiliating punishment for adults. Colonial officials used it in the British Raj (India) to deal with recalcitrant servants.[49] Belgian military officials prescribed heavy doses of castor oil in Belgian Congo as a punishment for being too sick to work.[50]

The most famous use as punishment came in Fascist Italy under Benito Mussolini. It was a favorite tool used by the Blackshirts to intimidate and humiliate their opponents.[51][52][53] Political dissidents were force-fed large quantities of castor oil by Fascist squads. This technique was said to have been originated by Gabriele D'Annunzio or Italo Balbo.[54] Victims of this treatment did sometimes die, as the dehydrating effects of the oil-induced diarrhea often complicated the recovery from the nightstick beating they also received along with the castor oil; however, even those victims who survived had to bear the humiliation of the laxative effects resulting from excessive consumption of the oil.[55] It is believed that the Nazi SA used this torture method against German Jews shortly after the appointment of Adolf Hitler as Chancellor of Germany in 1933.[56]

It is said[by whom?] that Mussolini's power was backed by "the bludgeon and castor oil".[55] In lesser quantities, castor oil was also used as an instrument of intimidation, for example, to discourage civilians or soldiers who would call in sick either in the factory or in the military. It took decades after Mussolini's death before the myth of castor oil as a panacea for a wide range of diseases and medical conditions was totally demystified, as it was also widely administered to pregnant women and elderly or mentally ill patients in hospitals in the false belief it had no negative side effects.

Today,[when?] the Italian terms manganello and olio di ricino, even used separately, still carry strong political connotations (especially the latter)[according to whom?]. These words are still used to satirize patronizing politicians, or the authors of disliked legislation. The terms Usare l'olio di ricino, ("to use castor oil") and usare il manganello ("to use the bludgeon") mean "to coerce or abuse", and can be misunderstood in the absence of proper context.[citation needed]

In Greece, during the 4th of August Regime, castor oil was used as a form of punishment.[57] "

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ITT I learned that never pooping is bad, but constantly pooping is also bad, and that pooping the correct amount requires discipline, careful planning, and dietary supplementation.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It is by my will alone I put my poop in motion

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

It's like the three bears, can't poo poo too much or too little, gotta poo poo just right

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Aegis Bear posted:

It's like the three bears, can't poo poo too much or too little, gotta poo poo just right

This would be the worst children's book ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Colonel Cancer posted:

It is by my will alone I put my poop in motion
Ha