Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
National High Score Registry. For only $120/year plus shipping and handling your name and all associated high scores can be featured in a leatherbound National High Score Registry w/ embossed and gilded letters and the year of the volume. The registry is organized both alphabetically and in score order by game. It is 1050 pages of very small print.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Anal OG Pocket

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Diap3r by Razer

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

cYn
Apr 1, 2008
Has anyone suggested liquid cooled gamer chair (with catheter)?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Phone chat hotline only instead of a woman talking to them in a sexy voice it's a guy with a deep, masculine voice telling them how awesome they are and reassuring them that they're the real chads and they haven't wasted their life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Gamer girl vomit in a sippy cup.

The cup has Mario's face on it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A Mario mascot costume and inside is a full life support system and internal gaming rig so you never have to leave.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A toy pokeyball with a live tarantula in it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

An LED billboard that says "A link to the past"and has a picture of Yoshi on it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yoshi flavored coffee creamer that's really just half and half with some clam juice added

E: the carton has Luigi sitting on a cow on it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yoshi eggs (dyed to look like they are from the game) sold in grocery stores.

Yoshi is on the cover straining furiously to push an egg from his rear end in a top hat.

Also the eggs are balut

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
CheatEngine but for girls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Metroid Go On My Face pee jugs that have Samus on then so you never have to leave the game chair

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
tri-force tattoo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

High end gaming keyboard where every press rings a bell as loud as if you're at a service counter

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Edible controllers

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

VR headsets for cats

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Local, independent contractors who for $50 will dress up as master chief come to your home and punch you wherever you want

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A Yoshi sex toy that when you squeeze it the tongue pops out.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

a non-toxic, indigestible yoshi egg which you can swallow and pass harmlessly— just like yoshi!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Big Beef City posted:

Metroid Go On My Face pee jugs that have Samus on then so you never have to leave the game chair

I was gonna ask if you meant her face on the inside of the jug or her suit exhaust port on the outside by the spout, but, of course, it's both.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A skeletal archer that stalks your home and tries to kill you. Has RGB lights in eye sockets.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Applewhite posted:

"Girl repellant" stink spray for your armpits.

Thread was over here tbh

Lmao at so many of these

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Gah!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
A dog that is trained to hide and trap itself somewhere in your house, so that you then have to go and free it.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Bula Vinaka posted:

A dog that is trained to hide and trap itself somewhere in your house, so that you then have to go and free it.

This is called a cat.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
comes with a stream overlay to show your chair rocking pitch angle at any given moment.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
A quad rotor drone with face and mouth tracking that will identify when your mouth is open and can be programmed to fire a n Utz cheese ball into your mouth while you are talking if you are tipped a certain amount while streaming

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Prophet of Nixon posted:

This is called a cat.

This check out. Had a cat that got trapped in dressers, drawers, between security doors, rooms and under a garage. For independent creatures they sure need their humans a lot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

frumpykvetchbot posted:

comes with a stream overlay to show your chair rocking pitch angle at any given moment.

I’d be down just for a poang with a comfortable cushion.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

frumpykvetchbot posted:

i wish this was real

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A bed with Rumble Pak support, plus you can save a record of your dreams to an SD card and view them later.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

Disposable, one time use clothing.

It's effectively a large paper napkin you kind of wrap yourself in. When you're "hardcore gaming" you don't have time to pick out clothes, so let us do it for you! Bonus - just throw it away when you're done, no need to waste time on laundry!

The CEO of the "Soylent" company literally does this in real life he has custom made jumpsuits delivered to him every day that he throws away so he doesn't have to wash them

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

zero-suit (tm)

its an undershirt you wear that helps reduce your stink, but it makes you think its doing something gamer instead

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

GolfHole posted:

zero-suit (tm)

its an undershirt you wear that helps reduce your stink, but it makes you think its doing something gamer instead

and it's reversible so you can exert your dominance at lan parties

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Item Getter posted:

The CEO of the "Soylent" company literally does this in real life he has custom made jumpsuits delivered to him every day that he throws away so he doesn't have to wash them

gently caress that guy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

gently caress that guy

You'd be the first :imunfunny:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

maybe soylent is clothes???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oh poo poo i think i might have found it

its a title you can pay for that you can put on your resume or business cards or whatever, like BA or PhD or BAFTA. something verifiable on a database.
and it's subscription service.

the title reflects how much youre paying. entry level title is noob.

im going to be rich.