Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Wait, you mean accelerationism just made things worst? Maybe there needs to be more of it...

Water puts out fires, and gasoline is really close to water, so it'll definitely work on this grease fire! Grab a bucket and help me out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Hey Japan, what the gently caress?

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
This is magnificent.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Majlis did nothing wrong :colbert:

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
We all did everything wrong... gently caress, I'm almost a bit sick to my stomach how many just want to see everything burn and seemingly take pleasure in it. I know it's all a game and all, but... gently caress.

Hashim posted:

If the sultan and Majlis wanted his head, they could come get it,

That said, this man really deserves to be our Zuriman once this all finally breaks down. The sheer balls on this man.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Hey Japan, what the gently caress?

I've seen them conquered by a Siberian tribe once, its always nuts when something like that happens.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Luhood posted:

We all did everything wrong... gently caress, I'm almost a bit sick to my stomach how many just want to see everything burn and seemingly take pleasure in it. I know it's all a game and all, but... gently caress.

You do know this is being run by goons, right?

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

Crazycryodude posted:

Sure, but there's a distinct line between lulz and malice. A line I frequently find myself horrified that too few people seems to notice.

Then again, I might just take this a little too seriously I fear.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Crazycryodude posted:

Tbf the rules around what we are and aren't allowed to do at any given time are basically designed to hamper us from playing properly.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I warned you, repeatedly, that if we didn't switch back to the Sunni faith, there would be massive revolts. Hey, guess what happened?

You all brought this upon yourselves. God is great!

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Possible thermal failure (CPU on fire?)
The Diwan are crying at the setback this will take for high art.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Honestly, if the peasants and nobles would just sit down and let the sultan autocratically rule and behead them as he so chooses, our country would still be whole.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

There is still time to turn this around, all we need is more wars. We have the cores, we have the CBs, we can do this.

Alternately, just survive til Vicky 2, prestige into GP, sphere everyone and peacefully unify.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Alright Majlis, we have liberated a good chunk of our great country, and even the capital itself! We shall win!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Who are we even supposed to follow here

The Sultan is nominally AA, but we're supposed to be the Majils and some of us are supposed to be off in that religious uprising

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Rodyle posted:

Who are we even supposed to follow here

The Sultan is nominally AA, but we're supposed to be the Majils and some of us are supposed to be off in that religious uprising

You'll see after the next update, when the full extent of the damage is revealed.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

it turns out that half the majils were crypto-christian portuguese nationalists who wanted to bring the system down from the inside

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

AJ_Impy posted:

I warned you, repeatedly, that if we didn't switch back to the Sunni faith, there would be massive revolts. Hey, guess what happened?

You all brought this upon yourselves. God is great!

The Sunni priesthood couldn't wait for their doomsday prophecy to be fulfilled and decided to do the dirty work themselves, that's what! :colbert:

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Hashim posted:

You'll see after the next update, when the full extent of the damage is revealed.

Chaos reigns

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

We split into multiple threads, where we have the best of the best take joint control of the countries in a thunderdome MP to see who rules over the ashes (it's Morocco)

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Hashim posted:

Oh Allah... :shepicide:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

It's gonna be fun when the entire Iberian peninsula is sphered by either France or Provence in Vicky 2's start scenario.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Super Jay Mann posted:

It's gonna be fun when the entire Iberian peninsula is sphered by either France or Provence a Moroccan province in Vicky 2's start scenario.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Boy hey maybe we shouldn't have loving done that dumbass act? I can't believe things turned out to be real lovely.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

WilliamAnderson posted:

Can we just play as Ibriz in Vicky 2?

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

On the bright side, we still own Marajo.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Hey at least there's one competent Muslim power going into Vicky.

I mean, it's not us, but still!

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
Oh boy. And here I was thinking we couldn't start to approach Denmark. I realised things were going to go even worse than I thought when I saw the new French king.

Oh man, and Waono got the poo poo kicked out of them? gently caress.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

catlord posted:

Oh boy. And here I was thinking we couldn't start to approach Denmark. I realised things were going to go even worse than I thought when I saw the new French king.

Oh man, and Waono got the poo poo kicked out of them? gently caress.

Rememer when we were going to conquer California? I suppose Ibriz might be able to do it, the traitors.

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.
Did we just become the Ottomans?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

The Bold Kobold posted:

The sick comatose man of Europe

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

The Bold Kobold posted:

18th century Poland.

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

AJ_Impy posted:

18th century Poland.

1990's Yugoslavia

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Early 11th century Al-Andalus

:sherman:

So when's the next Satan kid coming to get us out of the death spiral?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

it's always the darkest right before it goes pitch black

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!
The future of Al Andalus is as bright as ever! (spoilers from next update)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

The Majlis did nothing wrong :colbert:

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Hashim posted:

Actually, it's about states' rights.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

art

Edit-So:

Qadis-Taifa Majlis

Toledo-Sunni Jizrunids

Granada-Shia Jizrunids

Cordoba-Sunni fanatics

Catalonia/Portugal/Castille-Separatist movements

"Andalusi Asturias"-???

Lord Cyrahzax fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.

Hashim posted:

Oh how we have fallen.

:cripes: