Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Pollyanna posted:

i kinda want a BA even though I’ve managed to grow a set of Bs

is that greedy of me.

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

good I’m gonna save up for a BA then lol

gotta match my frame yo.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Pollyanna posted:

i kinda want a BA even though I’ve managed to grow a set of Bs

is that greedy of me.

I thought BA was referring to the degree for a second and thought drat that's some good wordplay.

but in actual answer no that's not at all greedy.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Shifty Pony posted:

I thought BA was referring to the degree for a second and thought drat that's some good wordplay.

but in actual answer no that's not at all greedy.

Hahaha me too

Also agreed re: that's not greedy

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Get them titties, girl

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

even if I transitioned I'd still wear jeans and t-shirts and hoodies because that's what I like. maybe I'd wear a long skirt sometimes but really

fwiw this is literally what my wife does and she's pretty happy with it and it looks good on her so :shrug:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Pollyanna posted:

good I’m gonna save up for a BA then lol

gotta match my frame yo.

girl I have 800ccs on each side and it was the best decision of my life. there's nothing greedy about being happy with yourself.

also see if your insurance will help.

Ms. Twiggy
Sep 9, 2018

Floppy drives should be stylish and fun

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Get them titties, girl

speaking of, started takin tiddy pills over the holiday break

can’t wait for dem tiddies

in like... a year and a half

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Ms. Twiggy posted:

speaking of, started takin tiddy pills over the holiday break

can’t wait for dem tiddies

in like... a year and a half

you'll start to get them faster than that

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I wonder if I should lose weight before considering a BA but I would want one anyway sooo

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

condolences in advance for the first time you unthinkingly smack your boob into something after the arrival of the sensitivity

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

wife's boobs were doing nothing for a long time because she was on a very low dose of estrogen, finally got the doctor to up it and then suddenly one of them doubled in size in like a month's time, it happened so fast you could feel the difference week by week, crazy poo poo. the other one's growing too but it's straggling behind a bit, it'll get there in time i'm sure.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Shame Boy posted:

wife's boobs were doing nothing for a long time because she was on a very low dose of estrogen, finally got the doctor to up it and then suddenly one of them doubled in size in like a month's time, it happened so fast you could feel the difference week by week, crazy poo poo. the other one's growing too but it's straggling behind a bit, it'll get there in time i'm sure.

congrats on marrying an amazon, make sure she gets plenty of bow practise in

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Pollyanna posted:

I wonder if I should lose weight before considering a BA but I would want one anyway sooo

you're going to have waiting time for consults and then the actual surgery anyway, to lose weight during

my so went through these people in Brookline and it worked out very well https://www.lpsmd.com/

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fishmech posted:

you're going to have waiting time for consults and then the actual surgery anyway, to lose weight during

my so went through these people in Brookline and it worked out very well https://www.lpsmd.com/

oh my god https://www.lpsmd.com/dr-derek-daniel-reformat/

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
do they just prescribe estrogens for breast growth or do people take dopamine antagonists as well?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

do they just prescribe estrogens for breast growth or do people take dopamine antagonists as well?

what where does dopamine come into this

i would like to know any and all information relating to promoting breast growth tia

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That's perfect

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

There's a urologist named Dr. Richard Chopp in Austin.

some people just have great names for their chosen professions.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

reformat dick drive

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Synthbuttrange posted:

reformat dick drive

:hmmyes:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

amazing, with a name like that I'm sad he didn't do my reconfiguration

almost said "flatten and reinstall" but that doesn't make sense for MTF

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

do you mean anti-androgens because I was put on estrogen and an anti-androgens and that did the job, but the best growth happened after surgery even though my T levels were a bit higher without my balls than on the anti-androgen

BattleMaster fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 2, 2019

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Pollyanna posted:

what where does dopamine come into this

i would like to know any and all information relating to promoting breast growth tia

D2 antagonists cause huge amounts of prolactin release. prolactin causes breast growth and lactation.

most d2 antagonists are atypical antipsychotics or oddball antidepressants but there's a few others out there that aren't

it's on my mind lately because I've been researching kratom for a while and discovered it, weirdly, is a d2 antagonist. i guessed that meant heavy users might experience breast growth and Wynnedown a rabbit hole of combing the kratom subreddits. sure enough there's a bunch of threads about dudes being confused about having sensitive nipples and growing breasts and women mysteriously lactating :lol:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

wow, the yosdoc!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

no one told me about that before but that's kind of cool

my dad was once put on spiro for high blood pressure but asked to be put off of it pretty quickly after in his words "my manboobs started to get more pronounced" so there's all kinds of stuff with useful side effects out there I guess

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

D2 antagonists cause huge amounts of prolactin release. prolactin causes breast growth and lactation.

most d2 antagonists are atypical antipsychotics or oddball antidepressants but there's a few others out there that aren't

it's on my mind lately because I've been researching kratom for a while and discovered it, weirdly, is a d2 antagonist. i guessed that meant heavy users might experience breast growth and Wynnedown a rabbit hole of combing the kratom subreddits. sure enough there's a bunch of threads about dudes being confused about having sensitive nipples and growing breasts and women mysteriously lactating :lol:

can I use this to grow more boobiesssss

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not kratom I mean, if I can find something to promote prolactin does that translate into breast growth

is what I’m wondering

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Pollyanna posted:

not kratom I mean, if I can find something to promote prolactin does that translate into breast growth

is what I’m wondering

it'll be somewhat, but not really like, cup size changing.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

me and the wife were addicted to kratom for a while and didn't get that at all so ymmv i guess :shrug:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also right now is probably the worst time to pick up a kratom habit since the government has been waffling back and forth about making it illegal - it had a scheduled "after this day it will be illegal!!!" date at least twice in the past, and they've stated that they fully intend to ban it and have been destroying imports of it in customs, but so far it's still allowed

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

jit bull transpile posted:

wear a skirt that blooms out like an a line or a flare skirt and wear the waist higher than you think you should. it will amaze you. most cis women aren't curvy, is all magic tricks with clothes

for real

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm real short so I have big shoulders and big thighs, so it's always a nightmare

I don't know what kratom is

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
four or five months into hrt, i needed to plug in some stuff under my desk so i decided to crouch underneath it and use my knees to prop up my body against my chest

don't do that

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm real short so I have big shoulders and big thighs, so it's always a nightmare

I don't know what kratom is

opiate plant iirc

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Plant from SE Asia that touches some opiate receptors (but technically isn't an opioid). More stimulating than oxycodone or codeine, but still provides pain relief.

Less dangerous than heroin for a variety of reasons. Still problematic because unregulated, so DDT might be on it, and may become banned sometime soon, so you probably don't want to start a dependency on something that may be taken away soon.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

opiate plant iirc

it's kinda-sorta-not-really an opiate, like it interacts with the same receptors as opiates (though not as strongly) but its structure is totally different (and as a result it can't be detected in drug tests :toot:). for it to feel like an opiate, you have to take a whole bunch, and then you're going to throw up anyway because it makes you nauseous way faster and easier than normal opiates. i think this is actually an advantage though, because it means that it's super duper hard to take too much - you get really nauseous long before you have a dangerous level of it in your body. even after taking it for a long time that "nausea" threshold didn't really change all that much, so it sorta acted to self-regulate the addiction too.

but yeah don't bother getting into it now, it's crummy and will be made illegal any day now and yeesh. i was only on it because it was a great way to transition off harder drugs.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Actually one of the main alkaloids (7-HO-Mitragynine) is ~15x more powerful than morphine (but far less respiratory depressive). How we classify drugs/psychoactive compounds is... weird

Like, DXM (the stuff in cough syrup that can make you trip) is technically an opioid, but it's not really an opioid.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

mmmmmmaybe gently caress this

I’ll just save up for a BA

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Shame Boy posted:

it's kinda-sorta-not-really an opiate, like it interacts with the same receptors as opiates (though not as strongly) but its structure is totally different (and as a result it can't be detected in drug tests :toot:). for it to feel like an opiate, you have to take a whole bunch, and then you're going to throw up anyway because it makes you nauseous way faster and easier than normal opiates. i think this is actually an advantage though, because it means that it's super duper hard to take too much - you get really nauseous long before you have a dangerous level of it in your body. even after taking it for a long time that "nausea" threshold didn't really change all that much, so it sorta acted to self-regulate the addiction too.

but yeah don't bother getting into it now, it's crummy and will be made illegal any day now and yeesh. i was only on it because it was a great way to transition off harder drugs.

i remember seeing pics from tcc kratom thread of people drinking gallons of disgusting looking kratom smoothies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
nm

xtal fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jan 3, 2019