Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Rust Martialis posted:

They play with all of their friends, and you play with all of yours.

they must not be playing eve online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

oh my god you guys almost managed to kill 6 bil in an entire month

that's almost 30 minutes of what i do solo

crazy!

(oh yall also lost like 25 bil in that same time period)

absolutely amazing!

Yes, you've repeatadly made it known that you're a pubbie when it comes to caring about killboards.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

oh my god you guys almost managed to kill 6 bil in an entire month

that's almost 30 minutes of what i do solo

crazy!

(oh yall also lost like 25 bil in that same time period)

absolutely amazing!

Can we just skip to the part where you out yourself as transphobic and get banned?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Dalael posted:

Yes, you've repeatadly made it known that you're a pubbie when it comes to caring about killboards.

it's not about ~kbstats~

its about how the splinter group in the months following their splinter have pretty much not played eve in any meaningful amount

it just goes to show that they were totally irrelevant after all

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

PhilippAchtel posted:

Can we just skip to the part where you out yourself as transphobic and get banned?

Globby has already eaten a week off for demanding that a victim of harassment provide in-depth evidence of said harassment, so it's not far away

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
This thread would be better off if Globby wasn’t allowed to be an abusive shithead in it tbh

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
His last post was the only funny thing he’s ever posted to be fair.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

I'd like to turn slow mode back on, but only for a single poster and with the cooldown set to 6 months.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Solus posted:

This thread would be better off if Globby wasn’t allowed to be an abusive shithead in it tbh

it's nice to get rid of people posting thing that expose you isn't it

let me know how not playing eve goes, i see you've logged in a total of four times since you left :lmao:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Globby has already eaten a week off for demanding that a victim of harassment provide in-depth evidence of said harassment, so it's not far away

we're going back here, right?

i never spoke to the victim, i simply wanted what happened, who was involved, how many people, etc, which was posted hours later by some delta guy anyway.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

we're going back here, right?

i never spoke to the victim, i simply wanted what happened, who was involved, how many people, etc, which was posted hours later by some delta guy anyway.

Want to eat another probe, do we? Or you could just gently caress off forever you absolute loving psycho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

it's nice to get rid of people posting thing that expose you isn't it

:ironicat:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Want to eat another probe, do we? Or you could just gently caress off forever you absolute loving psycho

...what do you even think i'm doing that's psychotic or wrong? i just pointed out what happened earlier that you tried to intentionally misrepresent, and poked fun at the splinter group's lack of eve playing.

like what's the big deal? why are you frothing at the mouth?

:thejoke:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

it's not about ~kbstats~

its about how the splinter group in the months following their splinter have pretty much not played eve in any meaningful amount

it just goes to show that they were totally irrelevant after all

Its definitely about killboard stats. Not only is that what you keep bringing up, but you've always bern very proud of your own killboard.

As for their relevance, who gives a poo poo how relevant they were to gsf. They had principles and stood for them. That's what matters. You might not give a poo poo about principles but some of us do.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Dalael posted:

Its definitely about killboard stats. Not only is that what you keep bringing up, but you've always bern very proud of your own killboard.

As for their relevance, who gives a poo poo how relevant they were to gsf. They had principles and stood for them. That's what matters. You might not give a poo poo about principles but some of us do.

i don't know why you're trying to read into my mind despite me telling you exactly the opposite- i do not care about their isk efficiency, i care that they suck at the game, and hardly play it at all. zkillboard just shows the evidence of it, it's not that deep bro

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I just wanna have fun with my buddies checking holes in increasingly bizarre scanning ships tbh.

This week it’s the Scanubus.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Before this thread goes too far off the rails again, let's all take a breath.

Obviously, tensions are going to be high.

Now I don't think we need to rehash anything that happened before, but to set the record straight -

Us geese are having lots of fun building up the nest and losing poo poo in fun and often expensive ways.

Sometimes we stumble into a gate camp and get dreads dropped on a kitchen sink subcap fleet.

Regardless of whether that sounds fun to you personally, we're having fun and that's what counts, because this is a game that we all play for enjoyment, not to make some number go up.

Other groups have their own aims and ambitions, and that's fine.

Ours is still a work in progress, but we've gotten a lot more done in the last month than even we thought possible.

Move on.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Solus posted:

Cenodoxus posted:

I'd like to turn slow mode back on, but only for a single poster and with the cooldown set to 6 months.

Geese: Having more fun in the past month doing w-space, which is inhernetly very feast or famine, especially for a new corp still setting up infra, than in multiple years in nullsec.

Globby: NO NOT LIKE THAT

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

...what do you even think i'm doing that's psychotic or wrong? i just pointed out what happened earlier that you tried to intentionally misrepresent, and poked fun at the splinter group's lack of eve playing.

try harder, troll

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I know it's hard for everyone to remember, but globby was also the worst part of eve threads before everything went down

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
I'm not sure how Kaysette puts up with all of you nerds and your grand egos on a daily basis, but I have genuine sympathy and respect for their responsibilities. Not that this is overly relevant to any particular recent post, I'm just certain that he's once again reviewing the near constant slap fights and want them to know they are appreciated.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

shame on an IGA posted:

I know it's hard for everyone to remember, but globby was also the worst part of eve threads before everything went down

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Not An Arsonist posted:

I'm not sure how Kaysette puts up with all of you nerds and your grand egos on a daily basis, but I have genuine sympathy and respect for their responsibilities. Not that this is overly relevant to any particular recent post, I'm just certain that he's once again reviewing the near constant slap fights and want them to know they are appreciated.

kaysette is good people.

but counter to your point, the only one constantly starting poo poo in here is the poster known as 1001 arabian dicks.

the rest of us are just chillin'.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

hopefully globby takes a month+ off this time, he needs some time to go touch grass, repeatedly.

The lack of plants in Globby's life is making him post like an unhinged shithead.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

The succulents in my life definitely keep me from being a shitter. I would advise against touching them, however.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:laffo:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Next time globby posts we should all pretend we don't see it. I bet they'll post like 50 times in a row lol.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

orange juche posted:

hopefully globby takes a month+ off this time, he needs some time to go touch grass, repeatedly.

yeah let's ban the guy who is pointing out 'ur bad at a video game' as the problem when the people calling him an abuser, calling him mentally ill, calling him psychotic, and intentionally misrepresenting situations he's been in are ok

i think the only people who need to touch grass are the people who, when confronted that they're bad at a game, get incredibly personal, lie, and clamor for his ban

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Next time globby posts we should all pretend we don't see it. I bet they'll post like 50 times in a row lol.

the ignore button exists, yet people still repeatedly feel the need to fling personal insults, demean, and lie about people.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

corgski posted:

The succulents in my life definitely keep me from being a shitter. I would advise against touching them, however.

Instead of touching grass it's... contemplating succulents.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

hailthefish posted:

Instead of touching grass it's... contemplating succulents.

:hmmyes::420:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

🤔🌵

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:agreed:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

quit falling for globby:spiderguy:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

:aaa:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Lol

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
https://zkillboard.com/related/30002921/202208270200/

The Iki just sorta sat there, repped once and died :iiam: we popped the wreck.

Right before that we stole 100m from an ess.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

:perfect:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
thanks for the kind words and feedback today! here's kind of where i'd landed with this:

the ignore button exists, yet people still repeatedly feel the need to fling personal insults, demean, and lie about people.

FirstnameLastname posted:

quit falling for globby:spiderguy:

the ignore button is your friend, and i'm not going to threadban your posting enemies. i kind of respect someone who can make one shitpost and set off a wave of reactions like this. a true master of the art. i've got no problem pushing my buttons when someone goes too far but "lol goosefleet sucks" is not going to make me go nuclear.

i did recently threadban someone for exclusively raging about pronouns and other goons. that kind of stuff, offsite drama, baseless accusations, etc. won't be tolerated. feel free to refer to the pinned MMO HMO rules for more details.

the eve thread has historically been a bit rough around the edges due to the kind of game this is, and i'm ok with some light trolling :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Moo Canoe
Mar 11, 2007

Drunk postin' ftw
EVE 2022 Goosefleet: Turn in your irreverent humor for social activism, and pearl grasping.