Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rui hachimura, based on my memory, is somewhere around 90% from 3 for his career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

pull the wine out lebron

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Papercut posted:

Nurk and Ayton both had good games

-33 is not good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

nice of taurean to bdl for the bullshit tech

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jazz have been legit screwed by the refs tonight but in a 30 point game I guess it doesn’t matter a ton.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

hifi posted:

-33 is not good

Oh I thought you little brothers were joking about plus minus as an individual stat lmao

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

pull the wine out lebron

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i know no one is watching anymore but austin reaves just muscled tht lebron style on a layup lmao

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Rick posted:

Oh I thought you little brothers were joking about plus minus as an individual stat lmao

So look at his advanced stats then? He's worse on a lower USG

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

*squints* kris dunn???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ayton is the only person ive ever seen with a single digit free throw rate. he also has single digit free throws attempted this year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LeBron: I don't care about the tournament.
The League: what if we give you the easiest tournament schedule by far.
LeBron: Maybe

hifi posted:

So look at his advanced stats then? He's worse on a lower USG

They're pretty much equal which is why most people are probably going to default to the eye test and think Suns fans are crazy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't totally get this because I've seen the Jazz have a lot of competitive games this season but also a lot of stinkers like this. I'm voting Walker Kessler MVP.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Shaq we know YOU would play for that tournament money

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

Shaq we know YOU would play for that tournament money

lmao Shaq would show up at a bingo hall halfcourt tournament for 1,500.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Just caught up with the game. Fun to watch. But why doesn’t colin sexton start? I thought he was good? Is THt fat now? Or just husky?

Big take aways: hopefully cam reddish isn’t hurt too bad. Stu seems to tolerate Bill these days. Or maybe Bill is stirring him up? they seem to be having a bit of fun this year, which is nice to listen to.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

remember when Milwaukee could lock up

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
i dont think you need to triple team derrick white

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

how’s the game going im just turning it on now

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

fart simpson posted:

how’s the game going im just turning it on now

unwatchable, but the pacers are playing again and ive learned my lesson after last night

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
indiana just had a shrimp eating contest during the quarter break, you cant beat that for entertainment

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

tatum looks better tonite

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

al hordford!!!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jose looking rough after coming back from injury this game and last. Hopefully, he gets it going sooner than later.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Very slick play there by Porzingis drat

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Criminal Minded posted:

Very slick play there by Porzingis drat

brown and porzingis look great together

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
red hot pp

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
haliburton makes obi toppin look like houston era clint capela

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

brook lopez looks like the only buck with his head in the game

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
buddy hield just doesnt make 3s, his shot is so pure they just gently land perfectly in the basket.

It's hard to describe how smooth his shots go through, it's wild.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

sucks when Jokic makes a pass like that and they blow an easy layup

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they should just cancel the bulls' season

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol dame is so bad on defense hes setting screens for the celtics and dropping his own teammates

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Haliburton just took literally 5 steps on a layup.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Eratik posted:

Haliburton just took literally 5 steps on a layup.

the first 3 were the gather steps

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I think the dunking astronaut should be the permanent halfcourt graphic for the Rockets

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Jalen stops trying to take iso 3s, attacks the bucket and scores after looking like poo poo bricking everything. Go figure

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1727508151912550578?t=d5yLR3WcdIVcDArbLSXoeQ&s=19

Ok maybe 4 but come on now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
white makes another baby with lopez and get the rebound