Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

a broken image is all zep deserves, i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Cake Attack posted:

it's alright

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

Isn't the manga still ongoing or something

lol yeah and he changed the names of concepts to fit with a more recent anime film he made, weird

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Her left eye

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i ought to play nayuta, i know it'll be fun but i played like 30 minutes and the translation really annoyed me, even if i'd just be playing for the gameplay

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Hisashi is japanese, but the other three I just linked are korean (just assuming based on what they're tweeting in tho)

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hi littleorv's new av.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

Isn't the manga still ongoing or something

Yeah he dropped down to sub-Miura/The Guyver dude levels of one chapter every other year.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Cake Attack posted:

i ought to play nayuta, i know it'll be fun but i played like 30 minutes and the translation really annoyed me, even if i'd just be playing for the gameplay

i feel you, i want xseed to do an official release some day no matter how unlikely it is, but it really is one of the best games they've ever made and has some of the coolest level design and art direction and music

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I don't care that I'm late on this but I'm not goign to talk about bikes in the thread where people think it's necessary to spoiler tag the bike names underneath a picture of the bike

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

bakuon is cool because of bikes and not because i am blinded by moe or whatever

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

gas the other bakuon thread, it was already bad and its not being helped by the influx of drama that i also added to

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Dryzen posted:

bakuon is cool because of bikes and not because i am blinded by moe or whatever

the stig, k-on, etc

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dryzen posted:

I don't care that I'm late on this but I'm not goign to talk about bikes in the thread where people think it's necessary to spoiler tag the bike names underneath a picture of the bike

If you know that the girl with a Suzuki brand on her rides a Suzuki before it's revealed you might as well just delete the show from your list now because what's the point

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Parallax posted:

the stig, k-on, etc

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

this forum doesnt deserve a bakuon thread

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Dryzen posted:

You should though! With enough good bike posts, even the kind of iffy starting thread might become good

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

chumbler posted:

Hi littleorv's new av.

If you listen closely you can hear a man screaming in the Leper's Colony

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

the sad part is that sharky actually wanted to make his thread better and more informative in general but alas

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Suzuki girl is cool and a change from the usual trend regarding blonde twin tail girls.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Knorth posted:

You should though! With enough good bike posts, even the kind of iffy starting thread might become good

I already have a good idea of what will happen with what I've seen so I'm sorry Knorth but I'm going to have to let you down

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

The Colonel posted:

everybiody grab these pickets saying "free the sharky" and stand outside bad seafood

im doing it now

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
i remember the myriad colors thread

we can't have nice thigns here

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

im gonna gut the mod and institute a no snitch policy

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Jarogue posted:

If you listen closely you can hear a man screaming in the Leper's Colony

Dryzen posted:

I already have a good idea of what will happen with what I've seen so I'm sorry Knorth but I'm going to have to let you down

:justpost:

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Blhue posted:

i remember the myriad colors thread

we can't have nice thigns here

that thread was bad

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chumbler posted:

The Suzuki girl is cool and a change from the usual trend regarding blonde twin tail girls.

I also like Suzuki girl

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

El Burbo posted:

this forum doesnt deserve a bakuon thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

its hosed up that the mod didnt say why sharky was probed

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Parallax posted:

that thread was bad

there was a good gif in it

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

dogsicle posted:

there was a good gif in it

i don't remember

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i was one of the few people who liked the first episode of myriad colors and then i didn't watch any other episode lol

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Some instructional english book has taken off on japanese twitter
https://twitter.com/tyabann_da/status/717356233565478912
https://twitter.com/megpoid0626soya/status/717333925438226432
https://twitter.com/tyabann_da/status/717338895633899521

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i will, one day

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Parallax posted:

i was one of the few people who liked the first episode of myriad colors and then i didn't watch any other episode lol

You should watch the rest of that show, it's pretty good~

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Parallax posted:

i don't remember

i lied, there were many good gifs. you should remember because you posted most of them

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i don't have a very good memory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

this is the one i was thinking of though, because i laughed p hard at the scene and still think of it fondly

• Locked thread