Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Chubby Henparty posted:

Is that 'put your clothes back on I'll buy you an ice cream'cos thats the best.

Next best age-weird thing is Grant and Hepburn making it explicitly clear that she's doing the pursuing in ace thriller Charade cos otherwise eeeeeh

I think that was the skater girl in FYEO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this owns

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Barbecuing sex offenders is a hard chaotic good.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

canis minor
May 4, 2011

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The translation is still weirdly ominous. JESUS IS LOOKING FOR YOU.

I thought the joke is that, if you don't know german, you can make it out to say "Jesus sucks dick"

canis minor has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Sep 9, 2018

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Finally, a room where I can retire to after eating dairy

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Definitely not the bathroom of a cat owner.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Jabberlock posted:

Barbecuing sex offenders is a hard chaotic good.

Yeah. I don’t understand how that person decided extrajudicial barbecuing was a lawful act.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dienes posted:

Definitely not the bathroom of a cat owner.

My sister and brother-in-law have a cat and I've cat-sat it on a number of occasions and it doesn't go to the toilet. Mostly it poops on someone's yard I guess or in a litter box.

Cat's don't use toilets is what I'm saying. Also normal people have doors so they don't just wander in.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also normal people have doors

wow judgmental?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah. I don’t understand how that person decided extrajudicial barbecuing was a lawful act.

Stand your grill laws

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My first or second place I ever had didn't have a bathroom door, and it took the landlord like 5 months to get one put it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Randaconda posted:

My first or second place I ever had didn't have a bathroom door, and it took the landlord like 5 months to get one put it.

Had Dienes said "Definitely not the bathroom of a cat owner who lives in a slum." I would've conceded to his superior knowledge.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

god, if any of my cishet friends do stuff like this I'm not talking to them for a month

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jerry Cotton posted:

Had Dienes said "Definitely not the bathroom of a cat owner who lives in a slum." I would've conceded to his superior knowledge.

It has nothing to do with whether or not cats use toilets (they can reportedly be trained to) and everything to do with the fact that cats often gently caress up rolls of toilet paper by playing with them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It has nothing to do with whether or not cats use toilets (they can reportedly be trained to) and everything to do with the fact that cats often gently caress up rolls of toilet paper by playing with them.

This is "my hand can't fit inside the Pringles tube :qq::qq::qq::qq:" levels of not-a-problem*. Don't leave the bog door open and that's... that's it. Millions of cat-owners have literally never had their bog roll shredded by a cat.

*) The solution being gravity. Tip the loving tube. I just thought I'd point this out since you probably didn't get the memo.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Harsh punishments for criminals is a very "law and order" position.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Strudel Man posted:

The "extrajudicial" part is the deal-breaker.

:canofworms:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Strudel Man posted:

There was a Chinese ruler who lost the kingdom because everything was punishable by death. There was an army or two stuck in the mud so they couldn't march where they had been told to march and the generals got together and talking like "what's the penalty for being late?" "uhh death" "well guess what; we're all late" so they just marched on the king and welp new dynasty and poo poo.

What I'm saying is if you don't let people BBQ they might topple the government.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

xtal posted:

The "extrajudicial" part is the deal-breaker.

:canofworms:

Doesn't "extrajudicial" mean that there is an excess of justice? Like, it's not only judicial, it's extra-judicial.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Doesn't "extrajudicial" mean that there is an excess of justice? Like, it's not only judicial, it's extra-judicial.

Oh sure like extraterrestrial means something that's hell of from earth. And extraordinary means something very very ordinary?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh sure like extraterrestrial means something that's hell of from earth. And extraordinary means something very very ordinary?

About goddamn time someone else understands the entomology of words.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mD2hsxrhQ

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Eh, BBQ'ing a sex offender seems more Chaotic Neutral to me than actual Good.

That Chaotic Evil is bang on though. :stare:

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Screaming Idiot posted:

About goddamn time someone else understands the entomology of words.

It's 'entomology of worms' :rolleyes:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RickVoid posted:

Eh, BBQ'ing a sex offender seems more Chaotic Neutral to me than actual Good.

We don't know the full story, the neighbor and/or chicken could've deserved it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This guy gets it. Our bengal would think she died and went to heaven seeing that bathroom.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dienes posted:

This guy gets it. Our bengal would think she died and went to heaven seeing that bathroom.

You think your cat has a concept of the afterlife?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

He’s not just famous, he’s infamous.
- One of the Three Amigos, maybe Steve Martin

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

No, extra-judicial means "outside of the judgement system." Like if I get robbed but there isn't enough evidence to punish anybody in the legal system so I track down the robber and kick his rear end that's extra-judicial because I'm not involved in law enforcement in any way. Think vigilante justice.

Vigilante justice is a huge problem because it tends to form angry mobs that don't care about funny things like "evidence" or "due process."

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

RickVoid posted:

Yeah that's some Trevor Phillips poo poo right there.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That is one of the only stupid cat things mine don't do. This one prefers to just gnaw on his own feet.

It looks nasty but he's just shedding a claw. He's still an idiot though.

Vinz Clortho
Jul 19, 2004

ToxicSlurpee posted:

No, extra-judicial means "outside of the judgement system." Like if I get robbed but there isn't enough evidence to punish anybody in the legal system so I track down the robber and kick his rear end that's extra-judicial because I'm not involved in law enforcement in any way. Think vigilante justice.

Vigilante justice is a huge problem because it tends to form angry mobs that don't care about funny things like "evidence" or "due process."

:eng101:

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Dienes posted:

I think that you mean she died nine times and went to heaven.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I feel like the chaotic neutral one here is super bland for Florida Man/Florida Woman headlines

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bike tory posted:

I feel like the chaotic neutral one here is super bland for Florida Man/Florida Woman headlines

Chaotic neutral is bland. See Landerig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

do you reply to ken m posts too