Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

While we're talking about forums drama: how did Koos end up a mod after purchasing 229 accounts and having them all permabanned. Did he get enough loyalty card stamps or some poo poo?

This is not the place to ask this but the other option was FYAD where I would likely be punished more severely and without getting an actual answer

Both Ralph and I stated that we were burnt out and wanted to resign, and Koos expressed interest in taking over for us and generally taking the brunt of being the D&D frontman. That's basically it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Kyoon was the unmedicated schizophrenic from 2007.

Koos is the FYAD mod turned D&D mod, which I can understand people being curious about because that's an unusual career path

yes but, funnily enough, both of them did get permabanned and then start just buying an account for every individual post they made until their sheer stubbornness lead the mods to just give up on banning them

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

cock hero flux posted:

yes but, funnily enough, both of them did get permabanned and then start just buying an account for every individual post they made until their sheer stubbornness lead the mods to just give up on banning them

Who among us,

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

fool of sound posted:

Both Ralph and I stated that we were burnt out and wanted to resign, and Koos expressed interest in taking over for us and generally taking the brunt of being the D&D frontman. That's basically it.

I would call it a self-inflicted punishment, but I suspect he enjoys being punished.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

While we're talking about forums drama: how did Koos end up a mod after purchasing 229 accounts and having them all permabanned. Did he get enough loyalty card stamps or some poo poo?

This is not the place to ask this but the other option was FYAD where I would likely be punished more severely and without getting an actual answer

The administrators figured that moderation couldn’t get any worse.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

StandardVC10 posted:

Kyoon was the unmedicated schizophrenic from 2007.

Koos is the FYAD mod turned D&D mod, which I can understand people being curious about because that's an unusual career path

Pretty sure Koos is also unmedicated OPfft who am I kidding

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Splicer posted:

It's always funny to be reading a thread and running across the fallout of an absolute massacre in a completely different sub.

It's like being an archaelogist or a detective. It's a ton of fun

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Is this where they buried Jesus?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont care what anyone says donkey kong 64 owns and is one of the best games on the nintendo 64

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You're a version, and page, behind of the best version;

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That is incredible

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I like stupid jokes.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Obviously the tradgedy on Cybertron is an intergalactic outrage and the hearts of all right thinking people go out to the brave warriors of the decepticon resistance. But is now really the time to be welcoming these 'transformers' to our planet?

Spike Witwokey and his friends of the autobot autonomists would tell you that they are merely harmless benefactors. But I have seen for myself a robot pee on one of our brave law enforcement officers, quite literally disrespecting the thin blue line between the people and the criminals of this once great planet.

With evidence of their infiltration dating back to the dinosaurs, it is not possible, dear reader, to fully estimate the year these greenwich go-bots first arrived here. However I can reveal that the toy line was first introduced to Britain in the year nineteen hundred and eighty four.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Lone Badger posted:

Those are utes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I like how the map has to show Australia so the readers have some frame of reference to figure out where the red dot is.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Incredible

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Erebus posted:

I guess these aren't available in FLAC

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

idgi

explanation please? :shobon:

(probably relevant: I'm not American so those look like wholly unremarkable small utility vehicles to me)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NihilCredo posted:

idgi

(probably relevant: I'm not American so those look like wholly unremarkable small utility vehicles to me)

In Aus/NZ they call small trucks mostly based on cars like that Utes, i believe based on Utility Vehicle. The screenshot is from a movie called My Cousin Vinny, where Vinny (from Brooklyn) and the judge (from I think Tennessee?) have an argument over Vinny's pronunciation of "youths" as "youts" because joe pesci's accent

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NihilCredo posted:

idgi

https://youtu.be/K6qGwmXZtsE

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

NihilCredo posted:

idgi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6qGwmXZtsE&t=109s

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I thought it was because they looked small, because they were far way.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Great White's new tourbus.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Robo Reagan posted:

and on the third day he did legs

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Technically it was deadlift

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

not bad

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:discourse:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

My man is cruciflexin’

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, fragmentary grenades aren't big flashy fireballs like an incendiary. They're just really good at pushing a bunch of razor sharp metal shards out in a rough sphere really, really fast. And if the metal misses you the concussive wave can ruin your day.

I can't remember the exact distances, but it's something like: at 5m away you're certainly dead, at 10m you're likely dead, at 15m you really wish you were dead.

Evilreaver posted:

Another thing is that especially for Americans, a 15m radius circle is pretty hard to visualize and usually ends up being a lot larger than you expect

Scam Likely posted:

Ah ok so 15 meter radius kills everyone at the line of scrimmage except for the wide receivers. Got it.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Ironically, it's a 15 yard penalty.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:randler: What I'm doing right now :randler:

Chain.2 posted:

Im having a big wank and then im going to do a big poo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Thinking about it, this is actually a pretty good way to communicate the size. I might use it in the future.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol i thought you were talking about the big wank/big poo post

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

"I'm gonna do a $40 wank/poo. It'll be so mega they'll permaban me. This is gonna be the one, honey!"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"I'm gonna do a $40 wank/poo. It'll be so mega they'll permaban me. This is gonna be the one, honey!"

bold of you to assume he's got someone to call "honey"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Thinking about it, this is actually a pretty good way to communicate the size. I might use it in the future.

Starting to see why 'football fields' is such a standard unit of measurement for Americans.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Starting to see why 'football fields' is such a standard unit of measurement for Americans.

I mean they're consistent in size here, and everyone's seen them so it makes sense. Doesn't work for European football where there's a lot of variance in field size.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

a football field is just a 120 yard ruler, with gradations and everything, but made of grass

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

It works for both.
Also, funny forum quote coming from inside the funny forum quotes threads:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I mean they're consistent in size here, and everyone's seen them so it makes sense. Doesn't work for European football where there's a lot of variance in field size.

That’s also why we don’t use baseball fields for measurements. Because those are all hosed up and have their own house rules and stuff.

Also no one under 45 watches baseball anymore, so no one would know what you’re talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
For some reason this all reminded me that up until 2019 the mass of a kilogram was defined in reference to a single prototype housed in Paris.