Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hey if we just open up an investigation into every single member of our government that has ever uttered the word "Russia" I'm sure we'll find something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

by 2019 we will be locking up democrats because they looked at a russian once lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/837756657757212673

hey kid, its me the president, uh, i fuckin hate this job its gay as hell

Lol I love that Trump speaks to kids exactly the same as everyone else

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShLTI5xgoFA

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol if u don't attend a black mass on the sabbath followed by a nite of sushi and drinking 💀🏴💃

Sounds too coastal elitist to me.

Just fried chicken and banjoo for me, like GOD wanted.

Like if u cry every time

Hearby

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/837767393082490882

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

instead only 70% of the country is like 'oh man this guy is a huge bitch why is he whining like an rear end in a top hat'

And at least half of that 70% will still vote for him just because

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a lot of people really broke brained, ptsd is more common than you think

Legalize MDMA for PTSD

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

im glad trump got his phone back. pure trump tweets before the weekend pump it into my veins

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

The Nastier Nate posted:

As an IT person, using a personal email for work is bad enough, but I didn't know she didn't even have a firewall on her home server setup, I just assumed whoever she hired to do it wasn't completely incompetent.
The ladys a millionare you think she could have shelled out a few bucks for a Cisco ASA or something.

I'm all for locking her up.

http://www.businessinsider.com/total-amateur-hour-hillary-clintons-private-server-seemed-shockingly-hackable-2015-10

quote:

Remote-access software allows users to control another computer from afar. The programs are usually operated through an encrypted connection - called a virtual private network, or VPN. But Clinton's system appeared to accept commands directly from the internet without such protections.

Clinton's email server at one point also was operating software necessary to publish websites, though it was not believed to have been used for this purpose. Traditional security practices dictate shutting off all a server's unnecessary functions to prevent hackers from exploiting design flaws in them.

In Clinton's case, internet addresses the AP traced to her home in Chappaqua revealed open ports on three devices, including her email system. Each numbered port is commonly, but not always uniquely, associated with specific features or functions. The AP in March was first to discover Clinton's use of a private email server and trace it to her home.

Yeah apparently there was a Cisco firewall but it wouldn't have done much good when the server was sitting wide open on the internet.

Then there were the multiple instances where Pagliano literally watched some hacker trying to brute-force passwords and just yanked the power cable on the server but never corrected any of the open ports/RDP access. Lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This thread really is selling me on Torment

I just have too many other games to get through first

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao forever

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is torment like pillars

Because pillars was not for me

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump toured the country reading that fuckin' snake poem. Anyone who voted for him is a fuckin' idiot.

He read them the snake poem and then played You Can't Always Get What You Want when he left the stage lmao

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Alcohol and gay sex works too if u have those

well, on that i'm quite satisfied, good point :wink:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

Is torment like pillars

I tried twice to get into pillars and never did, but Torment is awesome

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Is torment like pillars

there's a whole lot more text in torment.

:same:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
No truck nuts fake news

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I hope everyone everyone turns out to be Russian secret agents. That would be cool.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

euphronius posted:

Why is he making the democrats argument for them !!!!!

WHHHHYYYY

because hes a dumbass op

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Truga posted:

there's a whole lot more text in torment.

:stonk:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Why is this dude talking about Cambridge?

It's a lovely "data" company sucking on the campaign funds of any Republican it can, and everyone knows this. It's just not interesting news.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

GobiasIndustries posted:

Like if he were literally anyone else every single person in the country would be like 'oh man this guy is a huge bitch why is he whining like an rear end in a top hat' but he's the fuckin' president :lol:

Hate the Clinton camp and the Democrats, for no other reason then they took that away from us

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

He read them the snake poem and then played You Can't Always Get What You Want when he left the stage lmao

But if you try sometime you find you get what you *piss*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius posted:

Is torment like pillars

no it's like the original torment

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

by 2019 we will be locking up democrats because they looked at a russian once lol

not seeing the downside here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
swamp status:

https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork/status/836391731851476992

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I tried twice to get into pillars and never did, but Torment is awesome

i have pillars and tyranny and like tyranny but not pillars will i like torment?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

this is one big rear end huge rear end lolotopia

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

Legalize MDMA for PTSD

legalize mdma

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

not seeing the downside here

i too desire to live under under total gop control

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
President Smoothbrain doesnt understand the difference between diplomatic functions and lying under oath about sketchy private meetings lmao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGyKFJFk1ow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he deleted it :(

• Locked thread