Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cubone posted:

our game is about finding puzzles in your everyday life, like when you're knitting socks for your cat's ukelele

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cubone posted:

our game is about finding puzzles in your everyday life, like when you're knitting socks for your cat's ukelele

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

A few of these games look neat and the Therapy Dodgeball game is the only one that’s made me full-body cringe so far so this is definitely one of the better Nintendo Indie shows

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this variant of hiv is actually a pretty good strain. it works slow and antiviral therapy is far more effective than with other hiv strains. overall 6/10

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

Bob on suicide watch

mysterious loyall X posted:

this variant of hiv is actually a pretty good strain. it works slow and antiviral therapy is far more effective than with other hiv strains. overall 6/10

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Cubone posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cubone posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

pepper grinder looks fun, not as fun as catching the therapy ball and talking about my feelings but we can't all be the citizen kane of video games

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cubone posted:

Contextless lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Augus posted:

pepper grinder looks fun, not as fun as catching the therapy ball and talking about my feelings but we can't all be the citizen kane of video games

Yeah Pepper Grinder was definitely today’s standout. I laughed out loud when it went straight from like three indie feels narrative games with soft piano music to 800 mph rocket drill with no segue

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Bob on suicide watch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

This sig under renovation

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Just got through the Punch-Out! section of Wonderful 101. This game is so awesome

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Arch Nemesis posted:

Just got through the Punch-Out! section of Wonderful 101. This game is so awesome

its my favorite game ever. enjoy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wonderful 101 is god tier

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

wonderful 101 is god tier

Kamiya forever

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

It's so good but it makes me feel like an idiot. I'm not sure, but think I'm more than halfway through the game and still getting caught by stuff, missing a lot of secrets

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

You’re not an idiot w101 has an insane number of very well hidden secrets

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Actually this is a good place to ask: carrying enemy weapons is obviously useful but it seems like I can't have the team run when I'm doing it, which also makes it so I have to move slow everywhere if it looks like the end of the stage might be coming up. Is there a way to run quickly with enemy weapons in hand?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Unite ball

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

uniting my balls into one megaball

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
donkey kong country returns

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

ArfJason posted:

donkey kong country returns

And I'm glad that it does.