Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao i saw this already but just noticed the barcode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stoned Contemplating Oblivion

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I just did a Hitman T2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[Stop blending in] *47 raises from pot of liquid hot metal alloy*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elf butt got pissed at me for trying to bust through the tutorial level as fast as possible and left the stream last night. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Me walks up and kills the target in the middle of the bar on the mission where it doesn't let you move forward without putting on a disguise*
elfbutt: -_-

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you took 40 minutes to set up, hosed up your controls and then had to fixed it, had a hosed up mic, and it was running at like 3fps, i had it when you did that lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

you took 40 minutes to set up, hosed up your controls and then had to fixed it, had a hosed up mic, and it was running at like 3fps, i had it when you did that lol

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You missed my clean rear end garrote kill though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I liked watching you play OW drunk and screaming "Ok but who should I play in this mode though." 400x in increasing agitation

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i dont believe i missed this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantSlipperySmoothieANELE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll admit playing a game that requires patience when I had torn through 3 PBRs and 2 Guinnesses was a bad call though. And I apologize to all the Hitman fiends whom I may of offended with my brazen play style.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Thinking about bob getting extremely mad when wormskull sold upgrade materials in DS3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just remembered that right before I just walked up and killed the guy in front of 6 cops and a huge crowd I had been talking for 20 minutes about being a Blood Money Veteran. Whoops.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just remembered that right before I just walked up and killed the guy in front of 6 cops and a huge crowd I had been talking for 20 minutes about being a Blood Money Veteran. Whoops.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I definitely took out a few elusive targets by just watching them for 3 minutes and then throwing a proximity mine at them and beelining for an exit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Also on PS4

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

wow didn't know this was a the game deals thread too! :D thanks for the heads up, been wanting to get my hands on this :cheers:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Saving this to post in the Oh Ueah THAT happened thread in 3 months for the lulz

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
76 is the lulziest number.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

76 is the lulziest number.

One is the lulziest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as fail as one
It's the lulziest number since the number one

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
They call it Fallout 76 because when you walk past it on the GameStop shelf you turn 76 degrees and pick up the most epic online experience of the year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

They call it Fallout 76 because when you walk past it on the GameStop shelf you turn 76 degrees and pick up the most epic online experience of the year

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It actually might be the most epic online experience of the year.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Frenz posted:

It actually might be the most epic online experience of the year.
It's not even close honestly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

It's not even close honestly.

imp.zone is where it's at tbqh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol