Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

"That wasn't the queen that was FREDDIE mercury" :ssh:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

unpacked robinhood posted:

heire me you helpless lazy racitst

Maybe that richest woman in Australia who said Aussie workers were lazier than asians can hire him

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
ha ha ha oooh yeah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Yaaaa baby I wan u gently caress off so hard

Hey where u go

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Instagram dump from lately:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Haier posted:

Instagram dump from lately:

ill bite

what

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

ill bite

what

triple talaq is instant divorce

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Alan Smithee posted:

ill bite

what

Talaq, Talaq, Talaq!

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I had a few more I missed:

This last one seems kind of easy, but everyone was immediately shouting "the Muslim!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Haier posted:

I had a few more I missed:

This last one seems kind of easy, but everyone was immediately shouting "the Muslim!"

andd who is the killer

i know i want to see if yo u do

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jeoh posted:

triple talaq is instant divorce

Kharnifex posted:

Talaq, Talaq, Talaq!

I love that it's basically an incel meme

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

andd who is the killer

i know i want to see if yo u do
NUMBAR 4, because he is only one missing knife, sir.

Edit:
He is touching his food with the left hand, so you know he is a savage.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

I love that it's basically an incel meme

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831595

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Nothing posted here will ever beat "big nipples, big life"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jeoh posted:

triple talaq is instant divorce

Even better, it's instant divorce that is apparently pretty well-known among Muslim men but it might not be part of Islamic law at all.

I would blow Dane Cook

At least 12 people have been killed in violent protests over the rape conviction of a popular religious leader in north India.

Haier can you explain?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

3" nipples, 3" life

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

R u single

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

Maybe that richest woman in Australia who said Aussie workers were lazier than asians can hire him

Australians love to refer to themselves as 'those locals'

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Don't gently caress with an Indian Guru's right to rape, he'll unleash hell on your town: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/25/546044174/guru-of-bling-rape-conviction-sparks-protests-at-least-17-reported-dead?live=1

Love the pic:

Reminds me of: http://gph.is/29ehD9U

uli2000 fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Aug 25, 2017

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

Australians love to refer to themselves as 'those locals'

They seem very lazy, they haven't hired their Indian overlord managers enough. The weird anti-asian stuff from India makes me think of middle child syndrome. Hmm...nobody seems to absolutely loving hate us, but they don't love us enough either. But...if I throw everyone else under the bus then surely by process of elimination....

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

gently caress of

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

kiss u vagene

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Got an e-mail from an actual, genuine, 100% real white person

quote:

From: "Derek Moody" <vmwqnczsua@sot.com.au>
Date: 20 Aug 2017 5:08 pm
Subject: Contracts want you know how happy I am with my Indian Manager
To: <Contracts>

Contracts,

Last month I got a new boss who moved from India to Australia 2.5 years ago. And he is really nice person.

Frankly speaking he is the best manager I have seen, better then any local managers who sort of always have some drinking or drug problem.

I think your company is a bit too "white" to be honest. Hire some Indian managers. Look Contracts I am white and I don't mind my managers to be from Indian back ground. They are Aryans too, and they don't wear burka like those Arabics. What a ideal group of people to manage us, they make less trouble then those Chinese who are taking our houses away.

Contracts, please promote more Indian workers to be managers. Please tell me in the next meeting you tell this to your group, everyone in the company will surely like it.

regards,
Derek

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
:captainpop:

Tsunemori posted:

I think your company is a bit too "white" to be honest. Hire some Indian managers. Look Contracts I am white and I don't mind my managers to be from Indian back ground. They are Aryans too, and they don't wear burka like those Arabics. What a ideal group of people to manage us, they make less trouble then those Chinese who are taking our houses away.

:captainpop:

I'm betting they're an indian nazi group that asks for bobs an vagene.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

PhantomPayne posted:

:captainpop:

:captainpop:

I'm betting they're an indian nazi group that asks for bobs an vagene.

open jobs pls

i want to hire she

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
What up fellow whites I am in fact aryan in the most traditional of senses

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I'm now thinking about these dudes applying to jobs and answering job interview questions the same way they ask for sex and it's cracking me up

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

nerdz posted:

I'm now thinking about these dudes applying to jobs and answering job interview questions the same way they ask for sex and it's cracking me up

Babi I am good for handy jobs

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

Got an e-mail from an actual, genuine, 100% real white person

These are amazing but also kind of creepy.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

nerdz posted:

open jobs pls

i want to hire she

Supper jubs, pls hire me to bank to see my pennies. Work u

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Tsunemori posted:

Got an e-mail from an actual, genuine, 100% real white person

I love how they just have no earthly clue how Aussies talk

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Or that "contracts" is not a person's name.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I love how they just have no earthly clue how Aussies talk

"hire this heaya bogan im ya mate blady cant STRAYA"

RhomboidSphinx
Jun 17, 2013

Tsunemori posted:

Got an e-mail from an actual, genuine, 100% real white person

Jesus loving christ.

What's with their issue with the Chinese?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

RhomboidSphinx posted:

Jesus loving christ.

What's with their issue with the Chinese?

border poo poo

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

RhomboidSphinx posted:

Jesus loving christ.

What's with their issue with the Chinese?

navels r not plump enough, lasagna an bob neither

I wonder why they're attacking latinos though, I'm not sure they have much of a presence down unda.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

These are amazing but also kind of creepy.

The current head of state of India is best known for being complicit in pogroms against Muslims. Indian politics and views can be... problematic.

  • Locked thread