Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let’s suffocate his bitch rear end between Synthy’s rear end cheeks after nacho and beer night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

No don't do it you have so much to live for!!

Very funny

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

He should have his nutsack microwaved.

Thank you.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

slandering Nintendo on Thanksgiving. get the gently caress out of here with that

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I think nintendo handheld systems are somehow even more win than their consoles, it's incredible

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Let’s suffocate his bitch rear end between Synthy’s rear end cheeks after nacho and beer night.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

sourdough posted:

I think nintendo handheld systems are somehow even more win than their consoles, it's incredible

they practically invented the concept with the game and watch, and then refined it several times over with the game boy. Nintendo ftmfw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SilkyP posted:

has Nintendo made a good console yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

good work so far larry. quotin

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

SilkyP posted:

https://i.imgur.com/smyTC3T.gifv

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

SilkyP posted:

has Nintendo made a good console yet

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol larry ftw

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Larry, thank you

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Been thinking about Nintendo packaging a lot lately since I discovered these things

This guy makes NDS style cases for original Game Boy and GBA games and they are mostly very nicely made and look very cool on a shelf + they give me a place to put my manuals and give them some nice protection

I am very slowly outfitting my collection with them. It is nice to be able to scan over my shelf and remember what games I have instead of just having a shoebox full of grey carts without spines

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

Been thinking about Nintendo packaging a lot lately since I discovered these things

This guy makes NDS style cases for original Game Boy and GBA games and they are mostly very nicely made and look very cool on a shelf + they give me a place to put my manuals and give them some nice protection

I am very slowly outfitting my collection with them. It is nice to be able to scan over my shelf and remember what games I have instead of just having a shoebox full of grey carts without spines

those look sick...

----------------

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The only bad thing is that I'm pretty sure the covers are just from a free user submitted website so some of them are in the wrong aspect ratio or are kind of low resolution scans so they don't look great if you're too close to them but other ones are perfect. Making me appreciate the cover art of these games, esp the Nintendo published ones, Donkey Kong and Super Mario Land 1 in particular have excellent covers

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DK94 ftmfw

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

DK94 ftmfw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

rubbing my belly while the boys hype me up

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Heath posted:

cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Heath posted:

ive been thinking of doing this for years but never pull the trigger its real cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

elf help book posted:

ive been thinking of doing this for years but never pull the trigger its real cool

I just do a few at a time and usually the guy includes a discount code for the next order. I've almost completed the ones I have

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

DK94 ftmfw

one of the best games for the original gameboy

----------------

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one of the best games for the original gameboy

I really miss this specific era of Nintendo, the 2-3 years before the GBC

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DK Jr whips.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its insane how much trash was on the gbc compared to the gameboy

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

its insane how much trash was on the gbc compared to the gameboy

gba is even worse, like 3/4 of the library are bargain bin games and terrible licensed tie-in games

that said the gba still loving owns

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Yeah there's so many incredible GBA games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shoutouts to that GBA Jurassic Park tycoon game that’s still better than that trash they keep releasing the past three years.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

SMB3 on the GBA is a top five Mario game. The e-reader levels are so good, a celebration of every 2D Mario.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Shoutouts to that GBA Jurassic Park tycoon game that’s still better than that trash they keep releasing the past three years.

i had that game and played it nonstop it owned

----------------

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There's an Astro Boy game made by Treasure on the GBA that's pretty good

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

hell yeah

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

SMB3 on the GBA is a top five Mario game. The e-reader levels are so good, a celebration of every 2D Mario.

i had that game but never bought the e-reader, RIP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i thought the e-reader was stupid and didnt buy it :negative:

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can you play the ereader levels on a emulator. That sounds fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

Can you play the ereader levels on a emulator. That sounds fun

mGBA has an option to scan e-reader dotcodes but i'm not sure how it works