Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
just 250-300k in land parcels is enough to have great goose/duck and turkey land around here. deer means more area, but i think its doable with some strategic thought and good investments. i could even net more on the production than i pay in taxes and essentially be making money from buying up hunting land lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Suqit posted:

He had the gall to make fun of Tom.

is tom crying in to his 10th bowl of quinoa and cottage cheese

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
im not a huge f*g so i would let local families hunt my land if i couldnt go or after i got my limits because money is killing the tradition and turning the sport into something done by super gay east coast j*ws

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

"he called me a skinny fgt!!!!!" *throws half eaten locally sourced salmon fillet across the room knocking over a costco crate of dried kale labeled 'lunch for the next 6 years'*

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

is tom crying in to his 10th bowl of quinoa and cottage cheese

gd whats up what are you doing

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

"he called me a skinny fgt!!!!!" *throws half eaten locally sourced salmon fillet across the room knocking over a costco crate of dried kale labeled 'lunch for the next 6 years'*

lol tom is a good guy. as is ephex. tbh its just like special forces up in here. lots of alphas prodding each other trying to get a rise

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

gd whats up what are you doing

I just got back from drinking a nice amount of fancy tequila at bad mexican place with a good variety of tequila, eagerly awaiting a diarrhea

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

lol tom is a good guy. as is ephex. tbh its just like special forces up in here. lots of alphas prodding each other trying to get a rise

I know they are both cool bros having a chill day I hope

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

how's the job hunt, biggie?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

I know they are both cool bros having a chill day I hope

Make people stop trolling me.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Make people stop trolling me.

you should troll them back

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

I just got back from drinking a nice amount of fancy tequila at bad mexican place with a good variety of tequila, eagerly awaiting a diarrhea

tequila is bad to me. i was too young in mexico to appreciate it so i can eat all the worst foods from highway "restaurants" with dirt floors and dogs wandering in and out of the kitchen but tequila makes me vomit lol

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

how's the job hunt, biggie?

only applied to one job in the last 6 months with the federal govt but this time i know what to do to make it through their screening process so im hoping ill get an offer and i can start moving up there. if i do they pay student loans + 4k more than my current job and a lot more upward mobility. plus i could gently caress my current supe with a huge crush on me in the rear end. win/win/win

if i dont get that ill probably start applying to a bunch of state jobs outside my agency so i can vest in the pension and still gently caress my supe in the rear end. win/win

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

tequila is bad to me. i was too young in mexico to appreciate it so i can eat all the worst foods from highway "restaurants" with dirt floors and dogs wandering in and out of the kitchen but tequila makes me vomit lol

I only recently got in to drinking it when I realized that there's more to tequila than red cups filled with jose cuervo and mystery mixer

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

only applied to one job in the last 6 months with the federal govt but this time i know what to do to make it through their screening process so im hoping ill get an offer and i can start moving up there. if i do they pay student loans + 4k more than my current job and a lot more upward mobility. plus i could gently caress my current supe with a huge crush on me in the rear end. win/win/win

if i dont get that ill probably start applying to a bunch of state jobs outside my agency so i can vest in the pension and still gently caress my supe in the rear end. win/win

the important part is than rear end gets hosed, and since we live in 2014 it could be yours

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
ah the really weird guy who cant stop posting about me

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

I only recently got in to drinking it when I realized that there's more to tequila than red cups filled with jose cuervo and mystery mixer

my bff in collage was huge into it and i just coulnt follow him there

gin rum vodka whatever just not whiskey or tequila

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Interpol is loving poo poo. cargo cult ian curtis for shitbrain gen xers. get hosed

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

the important part is than rear end gets hosed, and since we live in 2014 it could be yours

essentially 40-60% of my workday is spent daydreaming about loving/cumming in her rear end. its not really fair

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

essentially 40-60% of my workday is spent daydreaming about loving/cumming in her rear end. its not really fair

seems like she's hit the rear end ceiling in her career

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

josip broz tifo posted:

just 250-300k in land parcels is enough to have great goose/duck and turkey land around here. deer means more area, but i think its doable with some strategic thought and good investments. i could even net more on the production than i pay in taxes and essentially be making money from buying up hunting land lol

That sounds like a cool idea to me. Does hunting land ever end up on the foreclosure auction block?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10601693_693336090743963_1744309178_n.jpg

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Why is that girl trying to kiss a plank?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Brony Car posted:

That sounds like a cool idea to me. Does hunting land ever end up on the foreclosure auction block?

yes and no. if it does its because of mismanagement on the leasing side due to poor cultivation by the farmers not really because of who owns it. any more the market is so competitive with conglomerate farms that it doesn't happen much. in theory you could find land that is, but you most likely won't because it's a thing of the past in 90% of cases

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dyslexic Chick Takes The ALS Ice Bucket challenge. You'll Love This Video.
http://videos-e-14.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10656058_1608867502673214_2119666175_n.mp4

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

yes and no. if it does its because of mismanagement on the leasing side due to poor cultivation by the farmers not really because of who owns it. any more the market is so competitive with conglomerate farms that it doesn't happen much. in theory you could find land that is, but you most likely won't because it's a thing of the past in 90% of cases

I bet a nice parcel of land in Nebraska is still relatively affordable though.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah, it's Nebraska, who wants to live or go there

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
is nebraska where they shot brokeback mountain

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I say that as someone who currently resides in the burnt hellscape that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

El Hefe posted:

is nebraska where they shot brokeback mountain

It supposedly takes place in Wyoming.

sticksy posted:

I say that as someone who currently resides in the burnt hellscape that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Pretty women, but Phoenix is uninhabitable.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

not really, it's hugely inflated due to govt subsidies and ethanol corn. killed most pheasant spots from planting corn to the edges of field killing their habitat.

the game and parks commission thinks the only way to recover is to make dere permits real rare to bring in out of state hunters for trophy hunts. meanwhile all the deers die on the interstate or from disease. what a joke

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Brony Car posted:

Pretty women, but Phoenix is uninhabitable.

Yes and yes.

Then again it's pretty much like winter in the Northeast where you just try not to go outside during the summer. In September it's about to stop being miserable and drop to 70-85 and perfect until May.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

not really, it's hugely inflated due to govt subsidies and ethanol corn. killed most pheasant spots from planting corn to the edges of field killing their habitat.

the game and parks commission thinks the only way to recover is to make dere permits real rare to bring in out of state hunters for trophy hunts. meanwhile all the deers die on the interstate or from disease. what a joke

big corn strikes again

That's lovely though, do you not need a local state permit to hunt in that state? Making permits like that rare seems backwards.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I had a former co-worker from Nebraska who'd bring in deer jerky everytime she came back from visiting home. She was cool and had big chebs.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

josip broz tifo posted:

im not a huge f*g so i would let local families hunt my land if i couldnt go or after i got my limits because money is killing the tradition and turning the sport into something done by super gay east coast j*ws

cool, i've been going fishing inside property of one of the richest guys in the country since i was 17. the practice is slowly dying because foreigners buy up all the land and don't let people in (except for turist ranchs which suck rear end). dude likes hunting and fishing and lets people in all the time

thats my story barely related to the post i quoted. thanks for scolling by

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Polidoro posted:

cool, i've been going fishing inside property of one of the richest guys in the country since i was 17. the practice is slowly dying because foreigners buy up all the land and don't let people in (except for turist ranchs which suck rear end). dude likes hunting and fishing and lets people in all the time

thats my story barely related to the post i quoted. thanks for scolling by

a rich friend of mine from school goes dove hunting in Uruguay sometimes, is that a common thing?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

big corn strikes again

That's lovely though, do you not need a local state permit to hunt in that state? Making permits like that rare seems backwards.

really corn is simultaneously making it a great and terrible hunting state. the permits are more expensive for out of state hunters but were a hub for those peopel who are pedestrian as hell so the local people raised by their pops to hunt dont get a deer while joe blow jew gently caress hooknose get to spend 15k a year for prime hunting land and do.

our game and parks encourage this because they see the revenue. imo it's not sustainable and they should be thinking about the safety of the land owner/other hunters but that probably wont ever happen

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

a rich friend of mine from school goes dove hunting in Uruguay sometimes, is that a common thing?

yeah upland hunting in latin america is huge and outfitters from up here even send people there for guided hunts because its slightly better than anything we have to offer. honestly people there cant afford to hunt as efficiently as we can so they will never deplete the populations as completely and it will alwyas be better

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sticksy posted:

Yes and yes.

Then again it's pretty much like winter in the Northeast where you just try not to go outside during the summer. In September it's about to stop being miserable and drop to 70-85 and perfect until May.

nah its cold there in the winter F the desert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Gigi Galli posted:

It's common for yanks to do it. i don't know anywone who does it. people hunted armadillos (with dogs and bare hands) around my hometown but its not allowed anymore. boars and deer (in the areas where they are a plague) is what people normally hunt.

forgot about partridge(? or whatever the word for perdiz is) people hunt those a lot

• Locked thread