Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i played a poo poo load of ffxiv. its good again. and now that i switched mains to may in strive i've been regularly poking my nasty head into celestial. gonna pass that challenge soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Going to try to beat Halo's campaign today.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

After lunch Returnal runs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Also plan on getting the runs after lunch.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

You should run to the store to Returnal that rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Returinal. Huh? You guys like that one?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I do.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Typing R-E-T-A and suddenly hearing the sound of the official D&D mod predator drone soaring towards my general location

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Typing R-E-T-A and suddenly hearing the sound of the official D&D mod predator drone soaring towards my general location

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grinding Monk to level 80 so I can use them in the new FFXIV expansion. And when I get bored of that grinding job levels in dw7 for the post boss. And so on

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

halo campaign is so good. hitting a ground grapple into a slide is the most satisfying fps movement since titanfall 2

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This. I didn’t take my vacation this week because I gambled that everyone else would and with working from home it would barely be any different from being on vacation anyway.

Gamble’s paying off so far, only got one email that actually requires a response so far today. Aside from a meeting this afternoon it should just be a P5R day. I’m pretty close to the end of Shido’s palace, not sure if that’s the end of the base game or if there’s more between now and the Royal content

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Gamble’s paying off so far, only got one email that actually requires a response so far today. Aside from a meeting this afternoon it should just be a P5R day. I’m pretty close to the end of Shido’s palace, not sure if that’s the end of the base game or if there’s more between now and the Royal content

only 300 more hours of content left 😿

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

more devil survivor overclocked. the battle theme in this game is up there with smt4 boss battle.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got 100 dollars in eshop gifts so i went nuts, bought monster rancher, dungeon encounters, steamworld dig 1 because it ws like two bucks, and i'm gonna buy deedlit once it comes out on switch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dungeon encounters is cool btw, it's super bare bones by design but its cool to have just a very minimal dungeon crawl

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

got 100 dollars in eshop gifts so i went nuts, bought monster rancher, dungeon encounters, steamworld dig 1 because it ws like two bucks, and i'm gonna buy deedlit once it comes out on switch

hell yeah

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Got to the entrance of the second dungeon in MM and decided to save it for tomorrow. Farted around for half an hour on the great plateau in botw.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

mbt posted:

more devil survivor overclocked. the battle theme in this game is up there with smt4 boss battle.

I loved that game. I heard the sequel was kinda wack. I hope they make a third one.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Got to the entrance of the second dungeon in MM and decided to save it for tomorrow. Farted around for half an hour on the great plateau in botw.

Arrhythmia posted:

My fave 64 Zelda dungeon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been thinking about FPSes so I might check out the Metro games

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

more FF7, I'm taking it slow & savoring every detail. trying to imagine what 16-year-old me would have thought of it

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Final fantasy 1 pixel remaster and first time playing devil may cry on PS2

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Sub-Actuality posted:

more FF7, I'm taking it slow & savoring every detail. trying to imagine what 16-year-old me would have thought of it

horny at the boobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

horny at the boobs

This.