Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Is funging an ape animal cruelty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

minato posted:

I SLURPED YOUR MILKSHAKE

me right clicking on shaq's last nft

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

People collect dollar bills with interesting unique serial numbers, therefore ipso facto they are not fungible.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Nah dollar bills are at least a physical object, money in a back account or like commodities are fungy as gently caress tho

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Baron von Eevl posted:

No, those things are fungible. Like the $32 in your account doesn't refer to 32 specific bills kept in a file, any dollar you have in a bank is replaceable by any other dollar. Comparatively a ticket to wrestlemania is a unique thing for a specific seat, so that is not fungible.

So my dick isn't fungible, but a general admin ticket to my dick is fungible?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Outrail posted:

The fungi in fungible doesn't derive from mushrooms.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The sport of kings!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Outrail posted:

Nothing about your dick is fun

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Lobok posted:

These slurp posts have really ramped up!

(This is a post only for other Toronto LAN thread posters/lurkers so don't fret if this amazing reference goes over your head)

Oasis should sue

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Marcade posted:

Actually it's the size

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Brawnfire posted:

How do they loving do that, I lost the guy like four times but the cop kept finding him. I'd be terrible at this.

Bluemillion posted:

The truck was black.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

bird with big dick posted:

Can I walk around my neighborhood with a battery powered hedge trimmer and just lop all the poo poo off that’s blocking half the sidewalk

Nice piece of fish posted:

Actually you can, anyone can. The US Supreme Court is going to overturn the landscaped decision Rowan v. Shade and ban the right to have an arborization.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Marcade posted:

Oh yeah that's original :(

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:laffo:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

:vince:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Motronic posted:

Duraflex CS looks very interesting. I'm gonna have to ask around about that.

My gut feeling is that yeah, that advice is still valid and I wish there was a better way to deal with ticks than something that also kills pollinators, but your "this is an island, there is plenty of space outside of it" makes sense to me. Garlic spray works great for me, not so much for others, depends on your mosquito breed.

Are you comfortable giving a general area of the world for this cabin? Might help with specific incest type and what's available. I'll be happy to bring this up in my next ag extension pesticide discussions because it's a really good use case and depending on where you are some not-pesticide integrated pest management practices might help a lot but that also gets into site specifics.

Slugworth posted:

quote:

Are you comfortable giving a general area of the world for this cabin? Might help with specific incest type and what's available. I'll be happy to bring this up in my next ag extension pesticide discussions
Man, I don't know if I'd bring this up at the ag extension.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Boxturret posted:

but what if we make an uglier ape

jesus WEP posted:

please do not quote your parents itt

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Shitter’s full?

Zopotantor posted:

Shitter's fulgurite.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Son of Rodney posted:

Accidentally funny names like this are something I enjoy a lot, for my industry I've always been partial to this company:

BiggerBoat posted:

Dong With the Wind

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Thats some big dong energy right there

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:help: The Crackhead Clubhouse › Toxic Waste Dump :help:

illumi posted:

you're all such loving sissy numbskulls.

"oh my! someone has tainted my precious drug forum with something other than another regurgitated thread about salvia!"

i know your types- you're obsessive twats. borderline OCD from your addictions, so you can't tolerate something that doesn't fit with your meticulous loving rules. forum nazis. you're such lame-asses in real life that you have to define yourself with drugs. your conversations go something like this:

"duuuuuuuude, i know where we can get some oxy. my other friend has some fuckin' mollies man, and i think i'm going to start selling shrooms... you wanna hit this?"

and then for the next two hours you sit on your asses, secretly hating yourself for getting stoned in the middle of the day when you could be doing something active.

let's not forget the high points of your lives:

"hay guys! i snorted adderall and smoked weed today, i'm so loving special!"
yes, you are. you're special-ed. are you goobers trying to pretend you're hardcore coke fiends by snorting some loving cornstarch?

or,
"HEY EVERBODY I GOT TO GO TO MAGICAL SALVIA LAND TODAY." no, you just ingested something with a very unique kind of buzz. you did not cross to the other side. you did not discover who you really are. you're still a gay fairy princess.

grow the gently caress up. i'm smoking another lucky strike, and this will suffice, because my life is not centered around something as trite as drug usage on a drug forum in some remote corner of the internet.

that said, carry on trolls. i'll be in #crackhouse.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
That dude needs to smoke some weed and chill out.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

RFC2324 posted:

Thats some big dong energy right there

Sadly DONG changed names to Ørstad.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
bong weed

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Funny Forum Quotes: carry on trolls. i'll be in #crackhouse.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
two friends are being taken advantage of and I need to do something

DickButt Shitlord posted:

I do not know what the printer story is.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don’t cry, don’t raise your eye, it’s only Dickbutt Shitlord

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Heath posted:

Funny Forum Quotes: carry on trolls. i'll be in #crackhouse.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Carry on my wayward trolls
There'll be drugs when you are done
Lay your weary hands to rest
Don't you post no more

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Biplane posted:

Carry on my wayward trolls
There'll be drugs when you are done
Lay your weary hands to rest
Don't you post no more

Hand, singular, I think would be more appropriate.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Hand, singular, I think would be more appropriate.

You're right. I will give you partial credit on the revised version on my soundcloud

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

On the topic of things in games that make me happy, seeing my elden ring guy go from needing seven hits to kill a turtle to only needing one

Jay Rust posted:

Where do YOU get your turtle neck meat :raise:

Kerrzhe posted:

well if i really needed that much stamina i would buy the turtle necks from the merchant instead of killing them!!

cheetah7071 posted:

Where do you think the merchant gets them

Relax Or DIE posted:

via neckromancy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Strumpie posted:

*runs into thread swinging both arms around like windmills with my eyes tightly closed*

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

what a shameful probe

pentyne has a new favorite as of 17:56 on May 8, 2022

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
mod got tilted

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
My favourite probe atm is the dude who got double probated for talking about a hosed up board game in the board game thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

a good kill imo

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
I have never, thank G-d, looked at a board game and thought 'that board game is hosed UP!'. Not even Risk.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

My favourite probe atm is the dude who got double probated for talking about a hosed up board game in the board game thread

Without looking I'm going to assume it is Kingdom Death Monsters aka the "official models include multi-titty monsters with slaves and naked women chained to them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
Yeah it's amazingly stupid. also it's 420 dollars lol