Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Yeah, it's lame calling a foul on an awesome dunk or an awesome block of an awesome dunk. Everything that happened to J-Rich there was great.
Also bring (mild) taunting back please. If you dunk super hard on someone you need to be allowed the Shawn Kemp finger point at the very least. Anything less is...unnatural. this isn't robot basketball!

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

That article )=

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Jota posted:

I was glad I went to the game last night so I could see his huge dunks and blocking the poo poo out of Nene and Gortat in person

The only downside was that I had to watch Ish Smith play 25 minutes

Michael Baumann posted:

In his 15 minutes on the–holy poo poo, Ish Smith only played 15 minutes? It felt like a loving eternity. I was born and died, and my descendants colonized planets orbiting distant stars in the time I watched Ish Smith tool around the court, in service of God only knows what purpose.

• Locked thread