Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Did the show ever reveal the deal with Shae? Was she always working for Tywin? Did she decide to do that after Tyrion sent her away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

I'm excited for D&D's next project, "Confederate"

its gonna be a hoot and a holler

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

We already have a pretty good "What if the South Won" show called Westworld, where brave Confederate robots rise up against the Yankee masters.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Did the show ever reveal the deal with Shae? Was she always working for Tywin? Did she decide to do that after Tyrion sent her away?

no they pretty much forgot about her, much like who hired Bran's assassin and the fate of Cat's brother.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Away all Goats posted:

no they pretty much forgot about her, much like who hired Bran's assassin and the fate of Cat's brother.

Joffrey, and presumably a pseudo-captive at Riverrun who may or may not get to bang his hot Frey wife.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Joffrey, and presumably a pseudo-captive at Riverrun who may or may not get to bang his hot Frey wife.

Well now that all the Freys are dead, maybe he's free? And the Blackfish died off screen right? He could still be hanging around.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Atlas Hugged posted:

Well now that all the Freys are dead, maybe he's free? And the Blackfish died off screen right? He could still be hanging around.

So he's now the lord of something or other. I hope he kept his wife.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The books seem to heavily imply she was poisoning Tywin- they mention her being from somewhere where poisons are popular, and there's some emphasis on how his corpse stank at the funeral, which happened to the Mountain when he was poisoned by Oberyn. Tyrion never really gave her a chance to explain herself and in the books she never really fights back, not like the show where she sees him and jumps up hella guilty. It would fit in with the theme of Tyrion's love life- falling in love with a girl, Tywin telling her she was a hooker and making her shag a barracks, and then finding out she wasn't a hooker after all etc.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
The army of the dead is the least threatening undead army ever. They just have too many known weaknesses and they don't have the numbers to make up for it.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Coohoolin posted:

The books seem to heavily imply she was poisoning Tywin- they mention her being from somewhere where poisons are popular, and there's some emphasis on how his corpse stank at the funeral, which happened to the Mountain when he was poisoned by Oberyn. Tyrion never really gave her a chance to explain herself and in the books she never really fights back, not like the show where she sees him and jumps up hella guilty. It would fit in with the theme of Tyrion's love life- falling in love with a girl, Tywin telling her she was a hooker and making her shag a barracks, and then finding out she wasn't a hooker after all etc.

That theory is that Oberon poisoned Tywin, the books don't say anything about shaes back story and they literally made her lorathi in the show bc the actor has the same accent roughly as daario 1s actor and daario is a lorathi (not a people known for poisoning), also im gay

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Fartbox posted:

Tell me of some good books that are as good as or better than "Game of thrones book 1-8 or howver many are out right now"

I need some good reading

Maurice Druon's 'Cursed Kings' series is completely awesome historical fiction.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

ElGroucho posted:

Caligula: The Series

gently caress that, a new version of "I, Claudius" would be dope

So Rome, season 3 then?

http://i.imgur.com/gESnXCQ.gifv

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

haha

All they need is to grind up the dragon-glass into powder and throw it into the air above the army from dragonback. Breath deep skellymans. This might be some sort of war crime?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I would like for Bronn to win the game of thrones.

Please note that, GRRM.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The Hound will win the war. He shall be known as the Mad Chickenlord because of his strange eating habits and tendency to murder every lord he meets because of it. The time of his rule was to be known as the Golden Age.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

haha

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Outrail posted:

So he's now the lord of something or other. I hope he kept his wife.

That wife was pretty drat hot.

Wasn't the deal basically getting exiled to some run down castle far away from the Riverlands?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That piece of poo poo just wasted a chocolate egg!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

That piece of poo poo just wasted a chocolate egg!

That is how I eat all my chocolate eggs.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The only chocolate egg I'm interested in crushing is floating in Missandei's uterus.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

etalian posted:

Wasn't the deal basically getting exiled to some run down castle far away from the Riverlands?

I mean who knows. The Lannisters have a host of allies like Bronn that they'd be happy to stick in the Twins or Riverrun. I don't think that Lord Can't Shoot a Bow is getting out of his cell any time soon.

Or maybe he'll show up to save the day in the finale next week and nobly sacrifice himself because there's no time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Atlas Hugged posted:

I mean who knows. The Lannisters have a host of allies like Bronn that they'd be happy to stick in the Twins or Riverrun. I don't think that Lord Can't Shoot a Bow is getting out of his cell any time soon.

Or maybe he'll show up to save the day in the finale next week and nobly sacrifice himself because there's no time.

Seems like a good deal especially he picked the losing side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eDZnqi_Rg

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Outrail posted:

haha

All they need is to grind up the dragon-glass into powder and throw it into the air above the army from dragonback. Breath deep skellymans. This might be some sort of war crime?

lol

or send the sparrow guys in with wildfire too

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Coohoolin posted:

Was it her though? I know Tywin was being poisoned but I don't remember by who.

e:

drowned in pussy juice posted:

That theory is that Oberon poisoned Tywin, the books don't say anything about shaes back story and they literally made her lorathi in the show bc the actor has the same accent roughly as daario 1s actor and daario is a lorathi (not a people known for poisoning), also im gay

Word

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

etalian posted:

Haha, just realized the backstage area of that episode had to be awkward as hell.

What are you?
Ugly daughter.
Oh they cast you as one of the ugly daughters because you're ugly?
Yeah. You?
I'm the hot one, coz I'm hot. gently caress you uggo.

How do they do casting calls for that? 'ISO fugly trailer trash chicks 14-22'

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Outrail posted:

Haha, just realized the backstage area of that episode had to be awkward as hell.

What are you?
Ugly daughter.
Yeah. You?

That's probably what the casting call said, actually. And everyone on set already knows you were cast as as an ugly daughter. The actors who got cast as ugly daughters specifically went out for the role of ugly daughter. Weeks earlier, they were sitting in a casting director's office with a bunch of other women who were all hoping to get the same ugly daughter role. It's not gonna be a big deal and no one's gonna talk poo poo about it on set. Like, better to get the job as ugly daughter than to be one of the actors who didn't get cast.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck a dick, thread

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

suck a dick, thread

*in awful sandsnake accent* prrresent eet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

The only chocolate egg I'm interested in crushing is floating in Missandei's uterus.

Oh Davos :kiddo:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

*in awful sandsnake accent* prrresent eet

ohh my seester's boo-see

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Outrail posted:

What are you?
Ugly daughter.
Yeah. You?

It's a good thing most of this show was filmed close to the UK...

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Do you want ants? Because that’s how you get ants.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

Do you want ants? Because that’s how you get ants.

you suck. boo

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Casting Call

Opportunity for an actress to participate in v. popular TV series.
Requirements: Must have brown hair, homely face, weigh 350+ lbs.
Must be comfortable around dogs and infants.
Contact Dave or DB.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Casting Call

Opportunity for an actress to participate in v. popular TV series.
Requirements: Must have brown hair, homely face, weigh 350+ lbs.
Must be comfortable around dogs and infants.
Contact Dave or DB.

I'm not falling for that one again, Mr Papercut.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Hell Yeah posted:

ohh my seester's boo-see

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I liked how Dany had the time to kill and skin a Siberian Tiger for her winter runway fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I never thought I'd not find dany hot but the actress has figured out a way to do it