Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Henchman of Santa posted:

They're actually locking their mouth penises together

You mean their menises?

Has that meme found its way to SA yet? I don't keep track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
From GTA Online on Steam.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

failing forward posted:

Someone went to BYU.

Some of my favorite art has been bathroom graffiti

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Touch the poop and remind them the confederates weren't americans for those 4 years.
Then post this:

Zesty posted:

"The fun of a lifetime"

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zesty posted:

If that was an actual woman, she still wouldn't think of you as a soulmate or want you to get a plane ticket and fly out, creepo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Screenshotted because he might have the sense to take this down.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Does Reddit count for this thread? Some guy posted his retro video game collection and an autistic Macedonian NEET jumped down his throat for buying a repro: https://www.reddit.com/r/snes/comments/6hym2a/my_snes_collection_after_2_months_collecting/?sort=old

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Midnight Voyager posted:

If that was an actual woman, she still wouldn't think of you as a soulmate or want you to get a plane ticket and fly out, creepo.

wow really

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sagebrush posted:

wow really

But he was nice in a video game!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zesty posted:

Every time I read something starting with "So there I was..." I imagine it's a really old person rambling on and boring people with stories from the good ol' days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rzao52ndNA

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Funnily enough this isn't totally inaccurate. One of the several flags of the Confederacy was the Dixie emblem on a white field. It got changed when everyone realized that when hung from a pole it looked like a white flag of surrender.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I made my wife paint me up like King Diamond and I covered Abigail as a joke for the guitar thread a few months back. King Diamond owns v:mad:v

https://youtu.be/asGp3bw1l5U

I'm truly the idiot

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Mantis42 posted:

Does Reddit count for this thread? Some guy posted his retro video game collection and an autistic Macedonian NEET jumped down his throat for buying a repro: https://www.reddit.com/r/snes/comments/6hym2a/my_snes_collection_after_2_months_collecting/?sort=old

Ahahaha this is amazing. DID YOU SEE THE PCB???

Asinine Tails
Aug 11, 2012
Fathers day post from my cousin...is this weird only to me?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Screenshotted because he might have the sense to take this down.

The Inspector Gadget movie looks weirder than I expected.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Asinine Tails posted:

In many cultures it's perfectly normal to take a child bride

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Zesty posted:

Translation: "Someone using a female avatar was polite to me despite me being intensely creepy because I decided we were soulmates."

The story of every woman in retail.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Asinine Tails posted:

No, those kinds of dads see their daughters as their property who shouldn't have any sense of self-agency when it comes to their future romantic relationships.

Sorry about your cousin.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Asinine Tails posted:

No, but I'd probably use a word stronger than "weird"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Plom Bar posted:

I have a friend who works in a maternity ward. As long as you're not naming your kid ZynonThunderhead you're doing fine.

ELKHART GENERAL HOSPITAL

Shawn McAllister and Eri Kie, Elkhart, daughter (Olivia Marie, 8 lbs. 2 oz.), 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014.

Tabria Nolen and Ray Harris, Osceola, son (Ta’zeek Raychon Daking, 7 lbs. 12 oz.), 10:44 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014.

Ÿ

Safa and Abuabeida Salheldin, Elkhart, daughter (Sara Abuabeida Gamil, 6 lbs. 12 oz.), 9:16 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014.

Lillian and Anthony Milianta, Elkhart, daughter (Sophia Marie Milianta, 4 lbs. 11 oz.), 9:44 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014.

Tyne and Andrew Simpson, South Bend, son (Ethan James Simpson), 2:13 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014.

Tamekia Burks, Elkhart, daughter (La’Soulja Major La’Pimp Burks, 6 lbs. 8 oz.), 3:20 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014.

Tiffany Rucker and Scott Fox, Elkhart, son (Parker Ray Fox, 7 lbs. 6 oz.), 10:03 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014.

IU HEALTH GOSHEN

Ashleigh Ramza, Elkhart, daughter (Bailey Rae Lynn Ramza, 8 lbs. 9 oz.), 9:57 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014.

Ÿ

Neydy Arjona-Ruiz and Jose R. Cruz, Elkhart, son (Anderson Cruz-Arjona, 5 lbs. 7 oz.), 5:41 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014.

Alyssa and Jonathan Badskey, Goshen, daughter (Eliana Harpes Badskey, 7 lbs. 5 oz.), 8:01 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014.

KOSCIUSKO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL

Clara (Miller) and Merle Chupp, Etna Green, daughter (Bethany Jo, 4 lbs. 14 oz.), 2:01 p.m., and son (Bradley Eugene, 5 lbs. 7 oz.), 2:02 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014.

NEW EDEN CARE CENTER

Serena (Lehman) and Keith Miller, Shipshewana, son (Gabriel Lyle), Friday, Jan. 17, 2014.

HOME BIRTHS

Velda (Miller) and Merlin Bontrager, Goshen, son (Anias Bontrager, 9 lbs. 15 oz.), Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asinine Tails posted:

They're one of those Purity Ball fuckin weirdos, huh?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Asinine Tails posted:

Sick is the word I'd choose. I'd shame the gently caress outta that cousin.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Asinine Tails posted:

this is some of that "purity ball" creepy garbage right? where the fathers give their daughters a ring and make a pledge to protect their virginity?

super sick

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Holy poo poo.. Thats a fate worse than eternal torment in hell.

King Diamond
This is the biggest load of poo poo I've ever heard.

King Diamond is somewhere out there, right now, sucking. He will continue to suck until they slap his happy rear end into a suitably ridiculous coffin.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
King Diamond loving rules and "Bailey Rae Lynn" is not at all a weird name. It's no Lakynn or McCarty

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm going to name my kid Obby, short for Obnoxious Thread Derail.

Ah, so he'll be a jr?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

funmanguy posted:

Ah, so he'll be a jr?

Who says it won't be a she?! :mad:

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Plom Bar posted:

...Khaleesi...

I have sighted this one in the wild... oh Tasmania.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

When a meme is too insufferable for reddit:

https://twitter.com/doubleduel/status/876497410519744512

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What was the meme?

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Mak0rz posted:

There are definitely degrees of awfulness when it comes to pop culture names, but I wouldn't really put something like Elspeth in the bad list despite coming from MTG (goony as that is) because it's at least an authentic Celtic name.

There's a difference between naming your kid Mick because you like the Rolling Stones and naming them fuckin' Yaldabaoth or something.

Why wouldn't you want to name your child after the demiurge?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Who What Now posted:

What was the meme?

Replying "nice" whenever you see the number 69

Sedge and Bee posted:

Cut me some slack it was the first "badass anime sounding name most nerds probably only know from a video game" I could think of. I wanted to go with Sephiroth first but chances are a goon would pipe up with "Well if they're really into Kabbalah..."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mak0rz posted:

Cut me some slack it was the first "badass anime sounding name most nerds probably only know from a video game" I could think of. I wanted to go with Sephiroth first but chances are a goon would pipe up with "Well if they're really into Kabbalah..."

Sephiroth = "ספירות" would be a really weird Hebrew name, though. Weirder than Mayim = "מים".

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Sephiroth = "ספירות" would be a really weird Hebrew name, though. Weirder than Mayim = "מים".

I was actually wondering that so thanks!

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Who says it won't be a she?! :mad:

Aww poo poo, my bad.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mak0rz posted:

I was actually wondering that so thanks!

Yeah, basically, aside from the obscurity, it's plural. It's like calling someone Stanleys or Joannas. That's why Mayim is weird, although water is uncountable so it's not technically plural.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sedge and Bee posted:

Why not name them after the full urge?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Sedge and Bee posted:

name your kid monad

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/LoganJames/status/876614446730399744

So... yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

No loving poo poo