Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

is KM the source of barely relevant gif reply fad because if so i think i hate them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

People post GIFs in C-SPAM too, they're just almost always gifs of Power Rangers shows or interviews with musicians

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

People post GIFs in C-SPAM too, they're just almost always gifs of Power Rangers shows or interviews with musicians

Generally less than one in two Cspam posts is a random unrelated gif from the imgur front page

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

loquacius posted:

I've gotten in trouble for earnestposting too much in C-SPAM, but, the thing is, D&D is full of people I'd never want to talk to

Condiv's thread was ok :rip:

Really? I was told that it was the quarantine thread by such great posters as evilweasel, Heck Yes! Loam!, and Deteriorata.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Majorian posted:

Really? I was told that it was the quarantine thread by such great posters as evilweasel, Heck Yes! Loam!, and Deteriorata.

I feel like they were getting sufficiently dogpiled to justify it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

Generally less than one in two Cspam posts is a random unrelated gif from the imgur front page

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

you're right we find poo poo that's way worse

https://i.imgur.com/vvOoqcx.gifv

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Vox Nihili posted:

Ugh I really want to vote for Chiang or maybe Villaraigosa or really just anyone other than loving Newsom. If he has the nurses though he's probably gonna be the allegedly progressive choice.

other than looking like every evil politician in a movie ever what has Gavin done wrong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

other than looking like every evil politician in a movie ever what has Gavin done wrong

First off Gavin is like the whitest name ever

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

Gavin is the best name because it is foreverially tied to the batshit insane guy who has written hundreds of pages praising the M113 APC as the best thing ever created.
http://www.combatreform.org/m113combat.htm

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

Lance

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Huntyr

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
GaVynn

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Man that Michelle Alexander article on the Clintons being poo poo finally gets a response on the forums - but only after it occurred to an idiot or two that they can use it to accuse someone of hiding behind a WOC.

That's some depressing poo poo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Aiden.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

loquacius posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

Man that Michelle Alexander article on the Clintons being poo poo finally gets a response on the forums - but only after it occurred to an idiot or two that they can use it to accuse someone of hiding behind a WOC.

That's some depressing poo poo.

Yeah, to be fair, I should've seen it coming.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

Talk to pretty much any Syrian refugee and they have a better view of McCain than they do of the left, because he stood up for them, so the neocon criticism doesn't carry much water for me coming from y'all.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Sorry, thought we were talkin' 'bout postin' gifs.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

steinrokkan posted:

Gavin is the best name because it is foreverially tied to the batshit insane guy who has written hundreds of pages praising the M113 APC as the best thing ever created.
http://www.combatreform.org/m113combat.htm

oh also important sidenote to this insanity: the m113 in addition to being the most boring military vehicle ever, has never been called gavin by anyone other than this guy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This is my fart song

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Where's that article of the refugee Iraqi Christians confused about why they were being deported when they supported Trump lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thoguh posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fits my needs posted:

Where's that article of the refugee Iraqi Christians confused about why they were being deported when they supported Trump lol

I'm sure McCain found it "very troubling."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

damning statement that you've read uspol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thoguh posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Get those bastards Jesus! gently caress!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jesus was black, but he was a capitalist. That is the actual Dem gospel, get educated, fucko

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

This is my favorite depiction of Bernie Sanders. PBUH

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jesus was pretty cool.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

Jesus was pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Raskolnikov38 posted:

goddamnit Gavin I want to hate you, let me hate you

gavin is a sociopath but at least he's a sociopath with the correct leanings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

R. Guyovich will be gulaged for shutting down the bad dem zone, uspol is loving insufferable on so many levels

if you did gulag R. Guyovich he'd defend you for it forever

• Locked thread