Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Hmm yes wear scuffed dress shoes instead of keeping them polished and looking nice ~furiously scribbles down notes from undercover fed masterclass~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

That guy is seriously textbook spook, everything from his clothes to his pose. I don't know why you guys would find it hard to believe that a government agency would have a vested interest in someone who made a very very public display of pissing off government agencies but I think you're pretty loving thick for it.

The FBI: Definitely Not Known For Holding Grudges, Nope

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

food court bailiff posted:

That guy is seriously textbook spook, everything from his clothes to his pose. I don't know why you guys would find it hard to believe that a government agency would have a vested interest in someone who made a very very public display of pissing off government agencies but I think you're pretty loving thick for it.

But they are no longer a threat. What are they going to do, tip someone off that does have access to classified stuff that you can leak stuff to wikileaks? Chelsea isn't some jason bourne super spy, she didn't pull off an oceans eleven style heist to get the info she leaked. If she is being stalked it is a complete waste of federal money.

The FBI isn't some shadowy organization that will follow you around just to mess with your head unless they think you are committing or about to commit a crime. You guys watch too many movies.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I don't know why you guys would find it hard to believe
obviously a ton of spooks are reading SA

you gotta pass the time somehow while on observation misson

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

But they are no longer a threat. What are they going to do, tip someone off that does have access to classified stuff that you can leak stuff to wikileaks? Chelsea isn't some jason bourne super spy, she didn't pull off an oceans eleven style heist to get the info she leaked. If she is being stalked it is a complete waste of federal money.

hmmm yes perhaps they are not as interested in her as a threat but as a target, waiting for her to do anything at all untoward so they can lambaste her in the media, or worse

The FBI: Definitely Not Known For Holding Grudges, Nope

and while i'm aware that this sounds crazy because why would a government agency act like that one ex you had in high school that just went loving nuts after your breakup, but, like....check the history of the fbi i guess? it's kinda what they do, all the time, since their inception

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

hmmm yes perhaps they are not as interested in her as a threat but as a target, waiting for her to do anything at all untoward so they can lambaste her in the media, or worse

and while i'm aware that this sounds crazy because why would a government agency act like that one ex you had in high school that just went loving nuts after your breakup, but, like....check the history of the fbi i guess? it's kinda what they do, all the time, since their inception

If you really think this you are just as mentally ill as she is. Sometimes a decently dressed guy drinking a coffee at the train station is just that. Go take a picture of a random guy in a button up shirt next time you're out and I guarantee they'll give you a similar facial expression.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

If you really think this you are just as mentally ill as she is. Sometimes a decently dressed guy drinking a coffee at the train station is just that. Go take a picture of a random guy in a button up shirt next time you're out and I guarantee they'll give you a similar facial expression.

Sorry, that's a fed.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Sometimes a decently dressed guy

man if you think that's decently dressed I think I know why you're so bad at playing Spot The Fed.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

This reminds me of when everyone thought Goonswarm Federation in Eve was a CIA front and started coming up with crazy ways to justify it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

man if you think that's decently dressed I think I know why you're so bad at playing Spot The Fed.

He dresses pretty much exactly like every person I've ever worked with.

Do you think the "feds" aren't aware of the stereotypical "spook" appearance and wouldn't go out of their way to avoid looking like that if they were actually tailing someone?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

They play "spot the fed" at DEFCON and I believe their record is pretty good.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Honestly, I can see the FBI keeping tabs on her just because they're dicks. It's not like it's unprecedented.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Honestly, I can see the FBI keeping tabs on her just because they're dicks. It's not like it's unprecedented.

careful, pointing out the FBI's well-documented sordid history will lead to poster "yeah i eat rear end" accusing you of mental illness

lol, what a loving idiot

e: VVVVV quit proving my point, i think everyone gets it already

Rockman Reserve has a new favorite as of 17:06 on Jul 1, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

careful, pointing out the FBI's well-documented sordid history will lead to poster "yeah i eat rear end" accusing you of mental illness

lol, what a loving idiot

They do that to people who actually matter and might actually commit crimes again. Manning doesn't fit either criteria.

I mean seriously do you think the FBI has a secret Spite Division that does nothing but harrass people they think got away with a crime?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That was me, I'm the guy in that photo. I can confirm that I'm a full time spook at the FBI (and part-time contractor for the CIA). We're just making sure she's ok.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

They do that to people who actually matter and might actually commit crimes again. Manning doesn't fit either criteria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Rayjenkins posted:

Hmm yes wear scuffed dress shoes instead of keeping them polished and looking nice ~furiously scribbles down notes from undercover fed masterclass~

http://tacticalgear.com/casual-shoes

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the government is watching everyone all the time and if you dont believe that then you have nothing to worry about, because you are braindead and are unable to perceive visual or auditory stimuli and are incapable of doing anything that would attract their attention

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Edit: nah

azurite has a new favorite as of 17:23 on Jul 1, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

im pooping! posted:

the government is watching everyone all the time and if you dont believe that then you have nothing to worry about, because you are braindead and are unable to perceive visual or auditory stimuli and are incapable of doing anything that would attract their attention

I believe it but will continue to publicly deny it and call anyone who says they are doing it mentally ill so I don't get on their poo poo list.

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

I know it's important to speculate as much detail as possible from a single photo, but could it be likely she saw that guy following her in an obvious way long before taking the pic?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

AzureSkys posted:

I know it's important to speculate as much detail as possible from a single photo, but could it be likely she saw that guy following her in an obvious way long before taking the pic?

There are more reasons someone might follow someone than being a federal agent. Maybe he just wanted to gently caress.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Are you trying to joke your way to retracting your dumb and naive posts? I'm not sure what's going on here.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

Are you trying to joke your way to retracting your dumb and naive posts? I'm not sure what's going on here.

You're giving me too much credit in thinking that there is any plan or thought before I push the post button.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Finally my one stop shop to everything I need to go undercover in comfort and style.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

You're giving me too much credit in thinking that there is any plan or thought before I push the post button.

oh, i see, it was a ruse all along

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Dang, I would legit wear those to work.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rayjenkins posted:

Finally my one stop shop to everything I need to go undercover in comfort and style.

don't forget to browse the sites vast collection of rubber wedding rings and pens to murder people with

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Slugnoid posted:

don't forget to browse the sites vast collection of rubber wedding rings and pens to murder people with

Thought you were joking about the rubber wedding rings. You weren't. :(

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I don't know if that person is a spook or not. But believing that US intelligence agencies wouldn't waste reasources on someone that isn't a threat is pretty silly.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Subjunctive posted:

Their rap sheet indicates that in 12 years of totally off-the-wall reckless posting they've gotten in trouble once and it was for... whining about how people shouldn't trust Chelsea Manning, a month ago. What in the gently caress is up with this guy? :psyduck:

I don't know how anyone these days doesn't realize that any hitman you can find easily without having connections (and even then, there's still a chance) is an undercover cop 100% of the time. I know criminals aren't the brightest bunch but all it takes is a little common sense.

Haha lay off guys, just love me some goofypostin on the ol' Awfs! I don't even SICK PSYCHO LIAR think about what I'm SNAKE TRANNY LOON typing most of the NUTTY SCUM BITCH time. Now myself, in this very thread, a few months ago, shall declaim to you my personal experience with hitmen and why it's best to be a little suspicious of anyone who might be undercover

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Don't forget the Ka-Bar Tactical Spork

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

oh, i see, it was a ruse all along

Classic COINTELPRO maneuver. They're on to us.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Cobweb Heart posted:

Their rap sheet indicates that in 12 years of totally off-the-wall reckless posting they've gotten in trouble once and it was for... whining about how people shouldn't trust Chelsea Manning, a month ago. What in the gently caress is up with this guy? :psyduck:

Haha lay off guys, just love me some goofypostin on the ol' Awfs! I don't even SICK PSYCHO LIAR think about what I'm SNAKE TRANNY LOON typing most of the NUTTY SCUM BITCH time. Now myself, in this very thread, a few months ago, shall declaim to you my personal experience with hitmen and why it's best to be a little suspicious of anyone who might be undercover

Settle down, beavis.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Settle down, beavis.

I like how you say "maximum penalty" to sidestep around, say, hoping for someone's death for whistle-blowing on a tyrannical, murderous regime. Or equating transitioning to "cutting off your balls and changing your name".

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

tight aspirations posted:

I like how you say "maximum penalty" to sidestep around, say, hoping for someone's death for whistle-blowing on a tyrannical, murderous regime. Or equating transitioning to "cutting off your balls and changing your name".

Maybe talk about that post in the thread it was posted in instead of here?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And link it for me, please. I love a good trans derail (no pun intended).

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Maybe talk about that post in the thread it was posted in instead of here?

I dunno, a schadenfreude-focused thread seems an ideal place for it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

tight aspirations posted:

I dunno, a schadenfreude-focused thread seems an ideal place for it.

I'm not going to continue this derail any more, go back to posting some nutshots or whatever. I stand by what I said and support prosecuting traitors to the full extent of the law.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

I'm not going to continue this derail any more, go back to posting some nutshots or whatever. I stand by what I said and support prosecuting traitors to the full extent of the law.

I'm not owned I'm not owned