Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

"JoJo, all your friends are dead. Your grandfather's blood has made me more powerful than ever. All your efforts are useless! After all your tricks and schemes, did you ever find out the secret of my Stand?"

"Dammit, Kakyoin! Why couldn't you stop loving around at a time like this?"

The best :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm so glad you did D'Arby justice. :buddy: Taking down Kakyoin with you (and Infinitum's follow-up deadpost) was one of the big highlights of the game for me.

Yay! I was very worried that gaspy was going to be a scum who would learn my secrets and keep me around to be able to scum rush me at endgame, but he wasn't scum yay!

Infinitum and BDO should play more, you were both great while you were around, even if Inf was a scumbo.

Also Bif I like 3000% want in on the next game you run, JoJo or no.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Infinitum posted:

Shoutout to MMG for painting a gigantic 'KILL ME' target on his back after full claiming.

I loving TOLD YOU ALL REVEALING MY POWER WOULD KILL ME

scumdoc posted:

he just claimed The Lovers. also just painted a 2 for 1 target on his back.
problem is, flavour wise, if you kill him and he's targetted you. you die as well.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Thanks for running the game Bif, and well done town! That was a lot of fun, especially since I know bugger all about JoJo.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I loving TOLD YOU ALL REVEALING MY POWER WOULD KILL ME

Yeah, scumdoc was real nervous about how to fake rolecopping you while b_t was going to be busy nightkilling Gwyn instead. But then you claimed and they decided to kill you fast before your pool of potential targets got any smaller.

I thought she was going to maybe get away with it too, when Gwyn said to track her instead of watching you!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Infinitum posted:

MMG why was Lovers on FS? He didn't seem very 'suss' from my perspective.

My money was on you having it on Gwyn.

Clearly I'm terrible at picking scum :smith:

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, scumdoc was real nervous about how to fake rolecopping you while b_t was going to be busy nightkilling Gwyn instead. But then you claimed and they decided to kill you fast before your pool of potential targets got any smaller.

I thought she was going to maybe get away with it too, when Gwyn said to track her instead of watching you!

I blame Hats - they posted that they thought I might be lovers so it would only seem scummier for me not to reveal it at that point :argh:flavour speculation:argh:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm shocked you weren't on me frankly - i'd been playing the game bad enough that scum wouldn't want to kill me but just good enough that i could reasonably go "this other person is barely a better choice"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

EXAKT Science posted:

Also Bif I like 3000% want in on the next game you run, JoJo or no.

I think the next one will be Invisible Inc. TOML be sure to remind me when your game's over that I gotta work on that setup!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seagull posted:

i'm shocked you weren't on me frankly - i'd been playing the game bad enough that scum wouldn't want to kill me but just good enough that i could reasonably go "this other person is barely a better choice"

I think BT mentioneed in scumdoc that she had to get rid of Gwyn and Beet somehow first as priority targets as she had them confirmed as town, then was going to turn the rest of you onto each other somehow.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

I think the next one will be Invisible Inc. TOML be sure to remind me when your game's over that I gotta work on that setup!

that sounds so rad

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

I GOT PRD TO POST LIKE A PETULANT CHILD ALL DAY AFTER GETTING SMASHED IN A BAR AND BEING HIT BY A STAND POWER

GOD I HATE THIS loving FAMILY

quote:

Bifauxnen wrote on Dec 30, 2015 09:42:

You spend the night at a bar getting incredibly drunk. You could never defy the will of Lord DIO, but why did he insist you come here to Egypt? You curse your situation and order another drink. But as you lift the glass, you feel... strange. Maybe you've had enough. It feels almost like the room is growing around you. As you clutch onto the bar, you suddenly hear someone shouting at you.

"Hey! Kid! Who let you in here?!"

You stand up, finding yourself surprisingly off balance, but mustering all the grace you can. You stare down this man and ask him, slowly:

"What did you just call me, boy?"

But the man breaks out laughing. As he drags you outside, you notice he is unusually tall, and stronger than you expected. Lying on the ground outside the bar, you resume cursing Egypt and DIO. He must have done this cause he HATES you! You can't use your whirlpools and can't use your barnacles and can't swim around and NOTHING WORKS and it's not faaaaaaair!

:siren: You have been inflicted with a post restriction by a strange Stand power. Your posts must all be written as if you are roleplaying a whiny child. :siren:
Blatant disregard for this restriction may result in a modkill!

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I love the baby posting gimmick :D

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Clearly I'm terrible at picking scum :smith:

I blame Hats - they posted that they thought I might be lovers so it would only seem scummier for me not to reveal it at that point :argh:flavour speculation:argh:

You're welcome! Only the finest flavor speculation that only ever actually works against the town's interests because Bif was really clever with the setup on this!

I seriously voted for Gwyn based on flavor, what kind of moron am I.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Flavour never helps

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i made flavour work in that alpha centauri game

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

Did we use it to solve poo poo?

That was a fun game.

Was that the one where Mith based Bif onto herself?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Beetphyxious posted:

Flavour never helps

Flavour helped keep me alive,, on the grounds that I was clearly a useless idiot town who mainly liked giving dumb tidbits of info and therefore not worth killing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zetsubou-san posted:

Speaking of that, you can thank Birdstrike for helping inspire my final draft of the Thoth Stand. I got the idea for the daily "quests" from his Alpha Centauri game, where everyone had their own special projects.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

That was a fun game.

Haha, yup. And she thought I was town!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Speaking of that, you can thank Birdstrike for helping inspire my final draft of the Thoth Stand. I got the idea for the daily "quests" from his Alpha Centauri game, where everyone had their own special projects.

The Thoth thing was a lot of fun Bif, even if I was positive you hated me when I read most daily goals.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

That was a fun game.

if by "solve poo poo" you mean "totally confuse town and secure a scum victory" then yes

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

if by "solve poo poo" you mean "totally confuse town and secure a scum victory" then yes

Was I scum that game?

All I remember was Mith was a transport foil.

I think I my fake or legit claim was a rover. Actually was it thr first game to have fake claims provided by the mod

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

yeah, you were scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

quote:

Fake claim information
You were second-in-command of security on the Unity, and should not need any fake information.

i could legit claim my flavor and role (jailer) and seem like town, lol

• Locked thread