Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
Hillary says that Americans have too many civil liberties, pledges to do something about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The right to bear arms is, by definition, not a civil liberty.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

What kind of nickname is Mudcat?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Ha, like anything will ever get done about that. Slaughtering kids by the elementary school-full only results in looser gun laws, it's been empirically proven.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Even Republicans hate this poo poo right? Has anyone polled the popularity of the NSA's spying program?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

We should have every kind of gun legally available for purchase short of nuclear weapons, because I said so.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

HappyHippo posted:

Even Republicans hate this poo poo right? Has anyone polled the popularity of the NSA's spying program?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3326261/posts#comment

The base is absolutely going bat poo poo over this. Everyone hates this guy's guts.

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"
What's great about that Hillary puff piece ("marks a shift in presidential politics," hyperbolic much?) is that it was in early July and from what I can tell hasn't had much traction. This is one of the only things Hillary can really hit Bernie with. Let's see if she ever gets desperate enough to turn it into as much of a wedge issue as possible.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I hope Hillary attacks Bernie from the left on firearms. I can taste the blood already.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3326261/posts#comment

The base is absolutely going bat poo poo over this. Everyone hates this guy's guts.
"Jebberish"

I think someone from freep accidentally stumbled across something mildly clever

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
If you want Trump to give you the VP nod then you are going to have to beat his Mario Maker stage for consideration

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Jeb!'s comments must be part of some secret plan within a plan than I can't understand at all.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

XK posted:

I stopped dead at the world "evildoers", and had a flashback of his brother saying the same word. I could see him and hear him. There's no way I can handle several more years of Bush. Even just another year of him campaigning will be too much. He needs to sink himself faster.

The only reason I love Donald Trump is because the longer he sucks the air out of the room the more likely Jeb! will suffocate and I won't have to spend the next four years heavily medicated due to PTSD.

fade5 posted:

ahahaha thanks for proving my point Jeb!

Seriously, how many more landmines is Jeb! gonna jump on before we even manage to get to the next debate, much less the convention or the general?

Nostalgia cuts both ways.

"They will greet us as liberators."

Sends a chill up your spine, doesn't it?

oh god why would you do this

Strep Vote fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 19, 2015

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Quantum Finger posted:

The only reason I love Donald Trump is because the longer he sucks the air out of the room the more likely Jeb! will suffocate and I won't have to spend the next four years heavily medicated due to PTSD.

Unless you're a vet, in which case you won't have to worry about ever being medicated.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ted Cruz has dispatched Dennis Lennox, a former county drain commissioner for the State of Michigan, to Guam, hoping to stir of some Cruzmentum for their March 12th caucus. Six delegates are at stake! Plus the three party leader delegates.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"Hey Guamanians, you're not really Americans. You know who else isn't really an American...."

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

"Hey Guamanians, you're not really Americans. You know who else isn't really an American...."
Hitler?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Close!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rocks posted:

https://vine.co/v/ep9h0jr3mVD

Hil seems pretty pissed lol

Orange probably wasn't the best choice for a press conference discussing a DoJ investigation.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Oh Jeb! What are you going to say next? :allears:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pavlov posted:

Unless you're a vet, in which case you won't have to worry about ever being medicated.

:thurman:

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
I hope Hillary gets indicted and Obama has to pardon her

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nagato posted:

I hope Hillary gets indicted and Trump has to pardon her

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Mirthless posted:

Oh Jeb! What are you going to say next? :allears:

this may surprise you, but it will be something irredeemably stupid

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nagato posted:

I hope Hillary gets indicted and Bernie has to pardon her

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nagato posted:

I hope Hillary gets indicted and Hillary has to pardon her

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i hope hillary gets indicted and no one pardons her

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i hope u all get loving killed

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Nagato posted:

I hope Hillary gets indicted and Bill has to pardon her

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:smith:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i hope hillary gets indicted and no one pardons her

I too await the Trump presidency with baited breath.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RIP cannon fodder

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Baloogan posted:

i hope u all get loving killed

Ah then Jeb is the candidate for you my good goon.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Am i the only one noticing the contender who says he's Batman ISN 'T the one advocating the warrantless audio thing from the end of The Dark Knight?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

Am i the only one noticing the contender who says he's Batman ISN 'T the one advocating the warrantless audio thing from the end of The Dark Knight?
At least he destroyed it after using it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nagato posted:

I hope Hillary gets indicted and Obama has to pardon her

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

Why would he? Since when has Donald Trump cared about what other people are saying?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Fulchrum posted:

Hey

Remember that movie?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Joementum posted:

What do you call them? The Guamish? Guammi Bears? Guambats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Rocks posted:

Real talk: is there any chance in hell Obama puts some sort of paid family leave into place before he leaves , or it becomes a platform for Hillary (or Trump lol) for the 2016 election?

I'm moving to the USA soon and would like to have a kid but unfortunately 12 weeks of unpaid leave is pretty poo poo. For reference Canada has one year paid leave.

Some states allow you to collect what is basically disability pay for 3 months, so a fraction of your usual pay, after jumping through a few hoops of fire in filing the paperwork.

The american workplace has detested children ever singe they were barred as labor.

• Locked thread