Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

drrockso20 posted:

Which will make for 4 Orange Rangers on the Sentai side of things counting Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J(5 if we count both Battle Cossacks separately)

It'll still be the first for PR - bet your rear end Saban will skip the dumb Minecraft poo poo and power on to SPACE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Power Rangers Zodiac Force! Gotta be a force, it's Power Rangers, after all.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Saw the 2017 movie toys at toys r us today and they are all rear end.

They also had the Red Ranger helmet which was pretty cool. Hope they make a green ranger one.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Were there any Green Ranger toys? I get the feeling Green will be post credits.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Tran posted:

Were there any Green Ranger toys? I get the feeling Green will be post credits.

I don't think they would be dumb enough to reveal the Green Ranger through the toyline.

I mean I can't say it'd shock me but I don't THINK they're that dumb

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Burkion posted:

I don't think they would be dumb enough to reveal the Green Ranger through the toyline.

You say, as though toy catalogue leaks aren't literally the source for future KR/Sentai forms.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

You say, as though toy catalogue leaks aren't literally the source for future KR/Sentai forms.

Yeah though if there isn't a physical suit there may not be a toy

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Burk, are you seriously implying that the money-grubbing cynicism that brought this blasphemous frankenstein to life wouldn't use something as a springboard to wring out more merchandise?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
...not in the first wave.

What are the chances of them releasing a second wave of merch when the movie actually airs? I could see it happening then

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Burkion posted:

...not in the first wave.

What are the chances of them releasing a second wave of merch when the movie actually airs? I could see it happening then

Incredibly high.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Green ranger is going to be Rita because that will be SO SHOCKING and SUCH A TWIST

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Light Gun Man posted:

Green ranger is going to be Rita because that will be SO SHOCKING and SUCH A TWIST

I bet Zedd is gonna show up like 3/4 through the movie, and Rita's gonna be all "Well, poo poo, sorry fam. It's Morphin Time™"

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Burkion posted:

A toy for Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoiled the fact that Rei is a Jedi before the movie came out.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Doggles posted:

A toy for Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoiled the fact that Rei is a Jedi before the movie came out.

An acquaintance of mine was banned from Facebook for a couple days after posting a picture of that toy. He walked into a Toys R Us, found it on the shelf, bought it, posted a picture of it (with the receipt in the picture, no less!) with a caption to the effect of "huh; didn't know this toy existed; must be a second wave of TFA merch!" About 6 hours later, he's told that Disney/Lucasfilm filed a copyright notice and he was temporarily banned.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
When does the official trailer release?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

:allears::allears::allears::allears::allears:

EDIT: And a new poster!

Doggles fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Dec 8, 2016

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

80s James Hetfield posted:

When does the official trailer release?

It's been out for a long while. Was nice to see on the big screen before Dr Strange.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I thought that was more of a teaser trailer.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Dr Tran posted:

It's been out for a long while. Was nice to see on the big screen before Dr Strange.

It was a teaser, it wasn't the actual full blown trailer

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I don't care how stupid they look or whatever(have as many legs as you want), but man that is some awful CGI.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Those Zords look awesome, from what little you can see of most.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Today at the thrift store I found a Titanus, Tor, Artillatron, and Zeo Megazord. unfortunately they are of course missing shitloads of parts. Tor is mostly there but Titanus is almost just the body and feet and Artillatron is missing the lowest level.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Today at the thrift store I found a Titanus, Tor, Artillatron, and Zeo Megazord. unfortunately they are of course missing shitloads of parts. Tor is mostly there but Titanus is almost just the body and feet and Artillatron is missing the lowest level.

Try to go to a RangerStop or a Power Morphicon or a similar con, if you can. One of the things I really liked about PMC is that this stuff didn't happen as much. Most of the used toys they sold had all their parts (or were priced accordingly). I am looking forward to going back. I got a working Chrono morpher, a Wild Force Kongazord, and a SPD command Megazord. They were all used, but in good, working condition.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I did not notice any green ranger toys. They had the morpher and the zords. I was semi rushing so I didn't look too hard at them. But they did not look great. I may be a bit spoiled by the Legacy stuff though, these are probably on par with the main line toys.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I mean, assuming you don't count the design maybe

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ninja Steel trailer, we get to see the rangers.

Yoshi's brother looks dapper :)

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
That one scene might be just one of the countless fights, but ever the slight chance it is Yoshi's cameo episode in Ninnin. In fact, it just screams "continuity" for Saban and Lynn I say.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Anyone know where I can catch up on Dino Charge? I totally forgot to keep up after Super started.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's on Netflix now. I think super Dino charge went up the day the finale aired.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The Christmas special also just aired today, and it takes place after the finale.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Oh cool! Thanks.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

The best timeline. :allears:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Artgerm makes the best variant covers. :3:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Really digging these suit designs!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

What the hell constellation is yellow? Is green a chameleon?

Black looks awesome.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
He's supposed to be a swordfish, so... Pisces? Seems like a weird choice to base the sentai with nine rangers off of twelve (or thirteen) constellations, but I approve of Silver using the rest of the fabric they didn't use for Kyoryuger.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The suits are really badass, and I'm banking on this to bring me back into toku after hating the last two sentai and Kamen Riders Drive, Ghost, and Ex-Aid.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

WickedHate posted:

hating Kamen Riders Drive

What the gently caress

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The cast isn't nearly as charming as previous shows like OOOs or Fourze, and that+the two part monster of the week grind was just too much for me. Same for Ghost. I refuse to try Ex-Aid because as I've mentioned in the ADTRW thread in the past, costume aesthetic is my number one barrier of entry with toku and I despise Ex-Aid's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

WickedHate posted:

The cast isn't nearly as charming as previous shows like OOOs or Fourze, and that+the two part monster of the week grind was just too much for me. Same for Ghost. I refuse to try Ex-Aid because as I've mentioned in the ADTRW thread in the past, costume aesthetic is my number one barrier of entry with toku and I despise Ex-Aid's.
If it helps at all, Drive's first half is hot garbage compared to its second half. It actually starts getting really good right around the time Shinnosuke gets his stupid-looking Formula 1 form.