Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they are fighting neville and an actor who plays green arrow on a tv show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they are fighting neville and an actor who plays green arrow on a tv show

This settles it. I'll be watching summer slam while playing New Super Mario Bros Wii U on my gamepad this Sunday.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

all hail the cosmic king

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LqiZz24-w

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Skeezy posted:

all hail the cosmic king

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there a way to turn on 90s mode on WWE Network.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll never forget the time Helen showed up to a live taping... There was tears, there was sobbing, there was crying... And that was just Bret the Hitman Hart! You should of seen Helen! Heh heh heh heh heh!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh they have "Attitude Era Raw" as a category in the shows. On this 96 RAW Flashback that's playing on the scheduled broadcasting they have a dramatized hearing against "Billionaire" Ted Turner where he says "Last time I checked, we live in a capitalist society... Mr. Weinberg." and then it ends with a lobbyist's mailbox address regarding a federal hearing regarding his proposed merger between Time Warner and whatever.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

"Last time I checked, we live in a capitalist society... Mr. Weinberg."

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Their advertising a badass looking WWE Legends of Wrestlemania pinball machine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I h ope it's gonna be in Pinball Arcade.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Their advertising a badass looking WWE Legends of Wrestlemania pinball machine.

I've played that table (is this proper pinball vocabulary?) . It's awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gary Stern plays against Roman Reigns, Xavier Woods, and Dolph Ziggler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was old 90s RAW also 2-3 hours back then because it was only 45 minutes on this flashback and I can easily imagine that being real if the advertising back then was anything like it is today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh man I begun to forget how awesome The Network is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Raw started out being an hour. It may have been 2 in the attitude era though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Was old 90s RAW also 2-3 hours back then because it was only 45 minutes on this flashback and I can easily imagine that being real if the advertising back then was anything like it is today.

both raw and nitro were an hour each, but then nitro went to two hours and so did raw to compete

nitro eventually went to 3 hours, raw has been 3 hours long for only a few years now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

both raw and nitro were an hour each, but then nitro went to two hours and so did raw to compete

nitro eventually went to 3 hours, raw has been 3 hours long for only a few years now

Christ Jericho just called the entire audience rear end Clowns.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh man I begun to forget how awesome The Network is.

this weekend is both a nxt takeover and summerslam

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then Goldberg ran out from backstage amidst an explosion of fireworks.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I've played that table (is this proper pinball vocabulary?) . It's awesome.

thats fine, but real crazy pinball players call them pins

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Then Goldberg ran out from backstage amidst an explosion of fireworks.

Goldberg is awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And lookit Jericho runnin like a Scolded Dog!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Goldberg/Lesnar match at whatever PPV that was that people call the worst match of all time is incredible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Goldust bump for WWE Network is awesome. He dill a circular motion with his hands and inhaled deeply and called it the Gold Standard for entertainment.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then SummerSlam 09 opened up with HHH and Shawn Michaels talking over the opening thing and doing hand shadows on the screen and talking about how they saw Teddy DiBiase Jr and the other guy on they Kiss Cam... Not That There's Anything Wrong With That, then they broke the video player.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Justin Roberts blew rear end man... I'm glad he's mostly gone these days.,

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they recintly finished adding all the 90s raws to the network and from the speed they are adding nitros they seem to be working hard to finish that up as well

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

they recintly finished adding all the 90s raws to the network and from the speed they are adding nitros they seem to be working hard to finish that up as well

Hell yea... The next 2 weeks shall be epic indeed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is starting off my journey deep into the attitude era a good place to start, the episode of Raw where HHH and HBK announced DX?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess so because it shows a flashback to the prior week where Shawn Michaels stuffs the Canadian Flag up his nose after he tells Bret Hart from backstage, "Nobody knows Canada, like I nose Canada."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm younger than you! Heheh... Everyone's younger than you. I'm better than you! Everyone's better than him! and I'm CERTAINLY bigger than you... in more ways... than one. *looks down at Triple H's dick* Good God! You could put an eye out with that thing!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
he went from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqZe9mEpSFg

to leading the biggest revolution in wrestling and that is awesome

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress hhh!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Nation of Domination is epic as hell. Raw in the late 90s was like PPVs these days... But every God drat week. I squandered my childhood.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We are the nation! of domination!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should resume my marathon of every attitude era PPV because they were awesome. A lot f the in your house ones felt like repeats though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wwe is trying to make summerslam into "wrestlemania of the summer" but i dont believe them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE GODWINNS
with Uncle Cletus