Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i put that bowser up there as part of a troll trap but w/ the way bowser spawns ahead of everything else, he could escape and come down 2 kill mario. i never noticed cause i went through the level so quickly lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

It's a good season i thought that has a lot of new locations and ideas instead of reusing assets because of the low budget.

Also will probably be the last Sam and max ever

what why

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

telltale make story games where you choose what to say on a timer but it doesn't really affect the plot in a major way now

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't know why Life Is Strange feels so much better than any of the modern games from Telltale but, he'll, it does

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I don't know why Life Is Strange feels so much better than any of the modern games from Telltale but, he'll, it does
Better writing, more meaningful choices, more interesting world interaction.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goddamn

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Better writing, more meaningful choices, more interesting world interaction.

I'm playing through for the first time and I honestly don't want to know how meaningful my choices are because that's a good way to ruin the magic but apparently at the end of episode 2 i could have saved Kate and that seems like a pretty big freaking deal . Idk it just feels like this game has a lot more soul to it and all the games in the Telltale engine get really stale after a point. I tried the first chapter of their new Batman game and I couldn't even play for 10 minutes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

I'm playing through for the first time and I honestly don't want to know how meaningful my choices are because that's a good way to ruin the magic but apparently at the end of episode 2 i could have saved Kate and that seems like a pretty big freaking deal . Idk it just feels like this game has a lot more soul to it and all the games in the Telltale engine get really stale after a point. I tried the first chapter of their new Batman game and I couldn't even play for 10 minutes
Life Is Strange is really good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmLg2-1M-SM

I love ancient cg.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

was there ever a game that had this look in gameplay. i want that. i don't remember anything ever having this specific level of texturing, lighting, and animation

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so diablo 3 disconnected and when i logged back in my monk was dead. awesome. never doing HC again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

so diablo 3 disconnected and when i logged back in my monk was dead. awesome. never doing HC again

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was one set piece away from gaining 30x more damage and "winning" the game too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That happened to my Crusader last month and I think another character. It's the hardcore life bro...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Rogue Galaxy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Overwatch, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mycophobia posted:

Rogue Galaxy

I'm halfway done with this. I love it. Classic level 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ZA KING OF FIGHTERS baby

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm halfway done with this. I love it. Classic level 5

I just finished the opening part last night and landed on the jungle planet or w/e. Excited to continue tonight; I think it's going to scratch the action JRPG itch I've had lately for some reason.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
[/bThief] and perhaps some [b]CSGO.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I have a fantasy football draft, and then I'm going to play Zero Time Dilemma while eating Ching's Hot Wings

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

[/bThief] and perhaps some [b]CSGO.

i think im gonna follow your lead and finally get through Deus Ex, Thief 1 and 2, and maybe sneak in some csg.o

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Gonna start Pillars of Eternity tonight

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

i think im gonna follow your lead and finally get through Deus Ex, Thief 1 and 2, and maybe sneak in some csg.o

:cheerdoge:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

ArfJason posted:

I should replay Deus Ex and the Thief games sometime too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Internet connection at my new place is really bad so I may not be able to play online multiplayer games for a long time. Ah well, cest la vie

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The plus side is I have an hour+ of public transportation in my commute now so I'm going to play one billion DS/3DS JRPGs, starting with TWEWY which keeps giving me new mechanics the more I play it. I'm on day 4 and there's still like 5 buttons on the menu that are greyed out

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

The Internet connection at my new place is really bad so I may not be able to play online multiplayer games for a long time. Ah well, cest la vie

I've been playing basically all MP games for the past year and now Im getting back into campaigns due to Deus Ex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

I've been playing basically all MP games for the past year and now Im getting back into campaigns due to Deus Ex.

your thief posts make me want to revisit T1/2 and maybe replay the DeusEX series before I pick up Mankind Divided.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

The plus side is I have an hour+ of public transportation in my commute now so I'm going to play one billion DS/3DS JRPGs, starting with TWEWY which keeps giving me new mechanics the more I play it. I'm on day 4 and there's still like 5 buttons on the menu that are greyed out

the laughing asian girls with the meme font (impact) reading: he's only on day 4.

Squeezy Farm posted:

Give Me Deus Ex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

the laughing asian girls with the meme font (impact) reading: he's only on day 4.

Give Me Deus Ex.

Theres gotta be some big rear end twist on Day 7 because theres no way once the Reaper Game ends the game is over. It will probably just get started then or something.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Overwatch, probly something else too

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Theres gotta be some big rear end twist on Day 7 because theres no way once the Reaper Game ends the game is over. It will probably just get started then or something.

ahahahaha well, I'll give you a hint
                                                                                                                               :troll:                                                                   

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

How long

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Also, Titanfall.

Is there supposed to be another beta test for 2 this weekend?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh man lol I'm jealous of you never having played before. I just bought it again for my phone but i haven't played it before, maybe i will fire it up tonight

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

man TWEWY was the best kind of anime ridiculousness.

I'm gonna play some Divinity : Original Sin: Enhanced Edition and maybe play something with bae.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rhyme...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Overwatch, possibly some Infinifactory, most likely The Witcher 3 which I just bought cause it was on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
think i'm gonna take another go at Super Mario Galaxy. I never finished it because my parents were the ones with the wii and I moved out of town. if i can use the wii u pad by itself i'll do that but otherwise i'll use dolphin