Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Please sign my petition for Night King Disarmament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
After all that bullshit none of them brought a longbow with dragonglass arrows? Could'a 360 noscoped the Night King and been done with it. loving morons.

Also it took like 12 hours for Gendry to run back to the wall, send a raven to dragonstone, fly back up... what? my belief can only be suspended for so long.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The writing is getting sloppy, but it's time to wrap it up

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Why the hell didn`t they use Baeric more often? Seriously.

Tyrion seriously needs to be less of a shitlord. He`s that close to being a post in the incel thread and that`s just ridiculously bad writing.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 21, 2017

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
5'8 is an okay height

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

for me to poop on

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
tyrion used to be good

beric owns

where has euron been this whole thing? he was awesome for like 15 minutes

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Methanar posted:

tyrion used to be good

beric owns

paying blonde whores to take a pinky in the stinky

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That was a good gauntlet fight.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Methanar posted:

tyrion used to be good

beric owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W54VT20ldrI

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
ayra and sansa are both trash character and their dynamic is bad

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Methanar posted:

Yeah politics sure turned into the least possible intrigue in this freaking show.

Time for a Giantsbane/Hound spinoff

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
The undead slug lead up to the dragons went for like a full 3 minutes longer than it should have

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
At least Dany showed some emotions in this one. Must have hurt.

Also sure glad they were carrying these big rear end chains for some reason.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Aug 21, 2017

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

At least Dany showed some emotions in this one. Must have hurt.

Also sure glad they were carrying these big rear end chains for some reason.

The crackling sound they made when peeling off Jon's frozen clothing should've been saved for when she contorted her face into a cry.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Man, they screwed up Arya.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't know how they're going to kill the night king now, since he can just swat a dragon out of the air like a fly.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

The Dennis System posted:

I don't know how they're going to kill the night king now, since he can just swat a dragon out of the air like a fly.

They'll kill him with plot contrivance.

Also I like how all my friends who hadn't seen this episode until now were vehemently defending the show and then they saw it and went totally silent.

Also also a villain better than Ramsay you say? It's really been a whole lot of nothing.

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

whoflungpoop posted:

I hope they make it to the basement this season :ohdear:

Jon Snow turns into a titan and steps on people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Captain Lavender posted:

The crackling sound they made when peeling off Jon's frozen clothing should've been saved for when she contorted her face into a cry.

lol

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Methanar posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

font color sea posted:

Jon Snow turns into a titan and steps on people
4-meter class :mmmhmm:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

They were dragonglass daggers. It let him score the killshot on the bear and get all the exp.
I liked how when he stabbed the bear it set his sleeve on fire, fuckin DoTs

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
This all sounds fukken hilarious. I can't wait to watch this episode.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Drunken Baker posted:

This all sounds fukken hilarious. I can't wait to watch this episode.

Prepare to be blown away by an action packed thrill ride!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Arya's faces scene was horrid and laughable. The whole point of the Faceless Man business is that it's literal magic. That's it. What kind of idiot rear end in a top hat decided to show off Arya face masks in a bag? Hurr durr I'm a magic ninja assassin here's my bag of faces and a garbage awkward monologue explaining them. It's par for the course because D&D and the entire staff has made it obvious they haven't understood the House of Black and White at any point, but this poo poo is just plain insulting.

The rest of the episode was alright I guess in a predictably stupid turn off your brain way, but none of it was offensive like every Winterfell scene. No idea why the episode length was over an hour long, except The Hound really wanted more xp.

I just hope Tormund lives until the end. I knew he wasn't going to die this early, but still, faking out his death was too mean!

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Aug 21, 2017

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Methanar posted:

Both actors have this Emma Watson vibe about them where there seems to be a belief that because they're in something sprawling and wildly successful that they must therefore by association be decent actors. They aren't as bad as Watson, but neither of them have any range whatsoever and putting them both in the same scenes is seriously off-putting.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Why did jon sno and company decide to make a last stand in the middle of a not-so-frozen lake which they had little idea would offer them any defense. Why not bravely run away. Also why didn't they have horses.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the best defense is plot armor

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Rated PG-34 posted:

Why did jon sno and company decide to make a last stand in the middle of a not-so-frozen lake which they had little idea would offer them any defense. Why not bravely run away. Also why didn't they have horses.

well they wouldnt have fit on the island for starters

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
they had to waste cgi dragon money somewhere

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The conveniently non-disintegrating skellyman was the dumbest thing. They could have avoided the plot hole, and increase the drama super easily: They kill the walker, and all the ghouls fall apart. Oh no, how will they capture a ghoul if they are all magically bound to white walkers? Their mission is a failure! Then the horde surrounds them, and as they flee from certain death, they manage to snag one of the skellingtons at the very last moment, risking their lives for an uncertain outcome, not knowing if the captured monster survives away from its masters!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Viserion getting shot down was pretty dumb on second watch. He gets hit in the shoulder and starts billowing blood all over the place. Much less effective after seeing it again. Booo. He shouldn't have gotten killed by that one shot.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
How does danny not freeze to death riding a dragon at 100kph in polar temperatures?
How does she not fall off the dragon after 2 minutes anyways cause her arms give up?
How does a single stone not breaking ice justify moving an entire loving army on the lake?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Night King, more like Height King

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It would be funny if when they jammed the zombie on the dragons spike for transport it just died so cersei is like wow cool you brought me a corpse

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Yolomon Wayne posted:

How does danny not freeze to death riding a dragon at 100kph in polar temperatures?
How does she not fall off the dragon after 2 minutes anyways cause her arms give up?
How does a single stone not breaking ice justify moving an entire loving army on the lake?

Ice starts breaking after like 3 dudes step on it. Then like 50 skeledudes run a good 20 yards without falling through. Admittedly they are pretty skinny but come on.

Also dany is magic and immune to fire, maybe the dragon was breathing at her the whole way.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Outrail posted:

After all that bullshit none of them brought a longbow with dragonglass arrows? Could'a 360 noscoped the Night King and been done with it. loving morons.

There's been a lot of times in this show where someone having literally anything other than a longsword (which i guess this show has a hardon for) would have probably drastically changed the course of a battle

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ice starts breaking after like 3 dudes step on it. Then like 50 skeledudes run a good 20 yards without falling through. Admittedly they are pretty skinny but come on.

Also dany is magic and immune to fire, maybe the dragon was breathing at her the whole way.

Then why weren't we treated to naked dany again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I am the Night King.

I have ice RPGs or something