Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Neurotic Jew posted:

imagine being top bunk wanker right now

*chuckles marxistly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/casatino/status/782412832264577025

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

can someone explain this to me

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

publishko posted:

Imagining being in this room gives me chills. It's loving Xanadu from Citizen Kane. Nothing about it is the least bit warm or comforting. It's like a set designed to show when the rich rear end in a top hat became peak rear end in a top hat.

In all fairness his penthouse is an almost 30k sqft triplex and the most anyone has seen of it publically is just a couple of rooms. What we have photos of is usually called "public" areas of a mansion even of much smaller size, they are designed to be impressive and over the top because they are mainly used for parties and other events. A house of that size is probably organized into public, formal, informal and staff zones.

The rest of the place is surely tacky as all hell but probably is easier to clean and has more comfortable furniture.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can we bring the macarena back

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/253485490605531136

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/702632410341576704

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

He's implying that trumps ex is the source of the leaks.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

they made him look like a fool because he paid more than trump does.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Mr. Nice! posted:

but why

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Hey this is ajkalan from Lurkertown and I just wanna say that I liked the part with Ed Balls and big wet rear end WOOOOOO!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

oooh I see

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
my god

they found the tax returns

ed balls

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/782414825196576768

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Because it suggests that whoever had this was in possession of it because Marla Maples was being specifically asked to sign it. It's common in legal documents for the specific signature/initial spots in a document to be marked with arrow stickers for the person being asked to sign it. It suggests that Trump's stickers had already been removed but Marla's had not yet been removed by either her or paralegals/staff/assistants before it was filed.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Maybe a little optimistic, but please let this trigger a commitment from hillary to substantially reform the tax code. Bonus points if the new tax code is designed specifically to gently caress Trump up in as many ways as possible.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

can we bring the macarena back

Only if we get Achy Breaky Heart in a package deal.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:jackbud:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Lurk this thread and try to keep up with the super-sonic post speed. Reading about Trump bein lame makes living with reluctant Trump supporters "because Hilary will destroy this country" a little easier.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:vince:

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
In my head canon McIver is the disgruntled source.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

rawrr posted:

In my head canon McIver is the disgruntled source.

I'm gonna spitball here and say it was a Miller.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Hey yall I'm about to go dancing how r u

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

nerve posted:

but why

Because Trump won't be able to help himself, he'll need to denigrate Marla Maples. Just the implication means Trump will dig in and falsely accuse Marla of horrible poo poo and of betraying him; if she didn't do it, bonus points for yet another example of Trump attacking innocent women.

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
speaking of having the wealth but not the happiness, there is a great documentary called queen of versailles which will give you a great look into how the trump family probably operates

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Trumpets will always have usc/latimes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Because it suggests that whoever had this was in possession of it because Marla Maples was being specifically asked to sign it. It's common in legal documents for the specific signature/initial spots in a document to be marked with arrow stickers for the person being asked to sign it. It suggests that Trump's stickers had already been removed but Marla's had not yet been removed by either her or paralegals/staff/assistants before it was filed.

yea, makes perfect sense, I don't know why I had such a hard time connecting the dots

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
This is the best election.

https://twitter.com/austinkleon/status/782409483146317824

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

Only if we get Achy Breaky Heart in a package deal.

deal.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

POWERBALL posted:

homo

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

StateOwned posted:

speaking of having the wealth but not the happiness, there is a great documentary called queen of versailles which will give you a great look into how the trump family probably operates

i think about that poor lizard than I'd like to admit :(

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Moon Atari posted:

Maybe a little optimistic, but please let this trigger a commitment from hillary to substantially reform the tax code. Bonus points if the new tax code is designed specifically to gently caress Trump up in as many ways as possible.

the democrats will not have 60 senators and a majority in the house so nothing will happen for 4-8 years

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/144875211228057600

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/673884271954776064

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

POWERBALL posted:

Have fun dancing pretty lady!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

im so glad social media exists even though the government is spying on us all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

no im gay

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

POWERBALL posted:

we are all in a fantastic mood tonight

i hope you are too~

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed

anime was right posted:

the democrats will not have 60 senators and a majority in the house so nothing will happen for 4-8 years

this election is about staving off the inevitable scumbag victory for another 4 years. I am hoping to have enough saved by then to flee the country

yaleforks
Dec 2, 2007

Al! posted:

no im gay

Huge if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Tfw no bf

• Locked thread