Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lol apparently there are rumors of dock workers breaking up, mostly along DHSJ/hull pen lines

We did it, Loky. We beat em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

lol apparently there are rumors of dock workers breaking up, mostly along DHSJ/hull pen lines

We did it, Loky. We beat em

hull. pen. kills. alliances.

literally the worst people in lowsec and I say that as a member of one of the most degenerate groups. hull pen are just shitters.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
low sec is all about degenerates

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

Loky11 posted:

you know

deployment is over and recruitment is open...

just sayin
o rly

My current fun is to practice solo pvp a bit more and someone gave me a relatively expensive fit to go and feed... so I did... almost as soon as I blew it up, I got the ping of market orders going through and replenished my isk… this could become an expensive hobby if I don't get good ha ha

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://zkillboard.com/kill/92717343/

quote:

[13:44:46] Enki Lepus > i just wnated to but up a firewors show lol what the hell goons this is pathetic

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

Lol

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

well, in a fashion, he did

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
At least his fireworks would have had a great optimal range.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
"Yes, let me use my billion isk ship to set off fireworks on a hostile gate. Nothing will go wrong with this."

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

OAquinas posted:

"Yes, let me use my billion isk ship to set off fireworks on a hostile gate. Nothing will go wrong with this."

Never not take the bait

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

OAquinas posted:

He was actually on a friendly structure, but untethered due to shooting fireworks. Why he didn't dock when he saw bombers uncloaking is beyond me.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Because sometimes it's just fun to waste a billion isk ship doing something silly. It's pixels.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Just a billion? I can't even get out of bed for less than ten tbh

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Kesper North posted:

Just a billion? I can't even get out of bed for less than ten tbh

If you want to get out of bed to send me 10B just let me know.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Ynglaur posted:

If you want to get out of bed to send me 10B just let me know.

Per my last email

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
Playing toilet eve makes me want to play this again :(

Do you still need omega for literally everything

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I think you can make some pretty silly sub cap characters that are with in free to play iirc

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Target Practice posted:

Playing toilet eve makes me want to play this again :(

Do you still need omega for literally everything

you can fly some cool destroyers and cruisers that punch well above their weight. i believe the brave warriors of delta sqad are skilled in these techniques

also now that DW has decided to not defend any of their structures and snuff left, USTZ dead as gently caress around amamake. seems pretty dead elsewhere too

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

angry armadillo posted:

o rly

My current fun is to practice solo pvp a bit more and someone gave me a relatively expensive fit to go and feed... so I did... almost as soon as I blew it up, I got the ping of market orders going through and replenished my isk… this could become an expensive hobby if I don't get good ha ha

Fly VNI's to make pubbies cry. Blasters, small cap booster, dual prop, MAR+medium ancil, reactive hardener +armor rep rigs. Get in close and pop hardshell/Exile, and facetank them while you make them assplode. Total cost is only like 100-120 mil, at least before the industry changes.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

I usually solo roam in Hecates and I'm too much of a wuss to upgrade to T3C even though most targets I find are Ishtars and can't kill those solo in a Hecate.

What I can kill is people afk chilling on pocos with their industrial and training clone tho.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/92675838/

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

lovely tuna snatch posted:

I usually solo roam in Hecates and I'm too much of a wuss to upgrade to T3C even though most targets I find are Ishtars and can't kill those solo in a Hecate.

What I can kill is people afk chilling on pocos with their industrial and training clone tho.

I'm the standard rear end occular filter sitting next to the half bil of other implants wondering what the gently caress I'm doing plugged into this guys head.

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

lovely tuna snatch posted:

Awesome, keep it up. Every kill counts.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

Mederlock posted:

Fly VNI's to make pubbies cry. Blasters, small cap booster, dual prop, MAR+medium ancil, reactive hardener +armor rep rigs. Get in close and pop hardshell/Exile, and facetank them while you make them assplode. Total cost is only like 100-120 mil, at least before the industry changes.

I live in the faction warfare zone so you mostly get frigate fights which I kinda like. Although I am going to build a stratios to try and sneak up on mission running jackdaws that are always 100km off the beacon by the time I get into the pocket

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

angry armadillo posted:

I live in the faction warfare zone so you mostly get frigate fights which I kinda like. Although I am going to build a stratios to try and sneak up on mission running jackdaws that are always 100km off the beacon by the time I get into the pocket

[Scram/web Kite Hookbill would like to know your location] :getin:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Just spent 2 hours warping carriers around in TiDi - AmA

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Solus posted:

What skins did your carriers have?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

is the moon really made of cheese?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

is the moon really made of cheese?

No, it's made out of rocks and other metals.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

captainclaw posted:

What skins did your carriers have?

My Nidhoggur had Hazard Control.
I cannot speak for the rest of the fleet as they were not mine to skin.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Solus posted:

My Nidhoggur had Hazard Control.
I cannot speak for the rest of the fleet as they were not mine to skin.

"had"

did it die?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I changed it to Bloody Hands on a whim when I docked up actually

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm the 140 dollar "industry" pack you can all buy now.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

SHISHKABOB posted:

I'm the 140 dollar "industry" pack you can all buy now.

Korean gaming money

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

All of their packs seem insanely bad, I guess with the exception of the one that gave you 3 months of omega + MTC. I get that they want to make money, but first you have to get people to actually buy your packs

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Solus posted:

So like, twice?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Phlegmish posted:

All of their packs seem insanely bad, I guess with the exception of the one that gave you 3 months of omega + MTC. I get that they want to make money, but first you have to get people to actually buy your packs

I had a look at their pack last night and there is absolutely nothing of interest for older players.

Apparently :ccp: doesnt want my money.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Cap Pilot pack, red pen CTA and you need more pilots? Sure you can get injectors and buy the ship on the market, or you can pay $50 for an expert system for the race of your choice and another 20/40/80 for a carrier/dread, FAX, Super hull (not insurable).

E: make it last a month for cap ships since most cap skills take a month+to train. Bam print money.

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time
nah just sell the hulls and modules along with the packs, too.

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time
deadspace upgrade! for an extra $299.95, all modules fit to your new capital ship are deadspace quality!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Frida Call Me posted:

deadspace upgrade! for an extra $299.95, all modules fit to your new capital ship are deadspace quality!

Hell yeah. Get those whales.

Killmarks are golden whales for killing one of the deadspace upgraded caps.

Hell give them a unique skin so they always get primaried too.