Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'd like to see Jax stay in NXT a bit longer as a monster heel, but they're not really pushing for much in the women's division anymore. Asuka doesn't have any credible challenger at the moment besides Jax who she's beaten twice, and Carmella/Bliss are still under-developed but could be there soon. They need to build up some of those Aussies and debut Athena and push her quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

RealFoxy posted:

I'd like to see Jax stay in NXT a bit longer as a monster heel, but they're not really pushing for much in the women's division anymore. Asuka doesn't have any credible challenger at the moment besides Jax who she's beaten twice, and Carmella/Bliss are still under-developed but could be there soon. They need to build up some of those Aussies and debut Athena and push her quickly.

God I really hope they don't bring Nia Jax up yet she is no where near ready. As green as Dana Brooke is she is light years ahead of Nia Jax. I am really surprised that they are moving Alexa Bliss up since she is beyond ready now and has become a great heel in the last year.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

rovert posted:

Nicola Glencross
Any reasoning behind the name change? A 'Lance Storm's illegitimate child' storyline would have drawn millions!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Semprini posted:

Any reasoning behind the name change? A 'Lance Storm's illegitimate child' storyline would have drawn millions!

That's Nikki's shoot name. She will probably be renamed down the road.

Apparently her ring music is kinda embarrassing and stereotypical like Becky Lynch's NXT debut Irish leprechaun theme.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Surprising nobody, Bryan's backstage

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I need more scoops.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I need more scoops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I need more scoops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Chris James 2 posted:

Surprising nobody, Bryan's backstage

Watch Steph name him Raw GM in the ultimate gently caress you to smarks thinking ShaneDown might be an escape (myself included).

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm glad that Daniel Bryan will be backstage to support his best friend Kane being named GM

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SomeMathGuy posted:

Watch Steph name him Raw GM in the ultimate gently caress you to smarks thinking ShaneDown might be an escape (myself included).

Shane will pick Bryan and Steph will pick Hunter as their GM's and then Vince is gonna switch them because something, something competition

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

OctoberCountry posted:

Shane will pick Bryan and Steph will pick Hunter as their GM's and then Vince is gonna switch them because something, something competition

cant wait for the Steph/DB affair angle then

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

MotU posted:

cant wait for the Steph/DB affair angle then

I could suffer through another Steph/Brie match if this was the justification for it.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

OctoberCountry posted:

Oh god I could easily see this happening. Truly no chance: that's what we've got.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Fumaofthelake posted:

I could suffer through another Steph/Brie match if this was the justification for it.

DB will give Steph the D+

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

"You're just a B+ GM. That's a good little spot for you."

Pedigree, Daniel Bryan's neck explodes, Benoit's music hits, crowd pops, I wake up.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

"You're just a B+ GM. That's a good little spot for you."

Pedigree, Daniel Bryan's neck explodes, Benoit's music hits, crowd pops, I wake up.

No, Rush is not going to sign I do not believe it. I will not believe it. He is too ingobernable.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I need more scoops.

Ok. Chuck Palumbo.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

rovert posted:

Ok. Chuck Palumbo.

I'm totally fine with this if he's an extra tall, extra muscley, extra jobbey Man Mountain Rock.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Ok. Chuck Palumbo.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdK4vaeLBIQ

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

[url=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906]
That really was a weird little thing. Chuck Palumbo just showed up again for a month or two, liked motorcycles, and was gone.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Well then the first lyric of the song was correct.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
And Jinder Mahal.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

rovert posted:

And Jinder Mahal.

lmao, really

is he just going to join the Social Outcasts immediately

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

rovert posted:

And Jinder Mahal.

If they can't get Galloway I don't see the point.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I need more scoops.

Mojo Rawley

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

It's the WWE Draft today, and that means only one thing... BRING IT IN GUYS!

*every jobber from every company and era comes in with everything for a HUGE party*

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Junpei Hyde posted:

If they can't get Galloway I don't see the point.

Galloway is working for EVOLVE

give him time

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Brodus Clay confirmed backstage at Smackdown today. Expect a big redebut.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I was excited about old talent coming back.

But, the idea of Chuck Palumbo, Jinder Mahal, and Brodus Clay was far from what I was imagining.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Brodus Clay confirmed backstage at Smackdown today. Expect a big redebut.

I hope somebody called his mama

I hope Jinder Mahal just ends up with the #SocialOutcasts

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

89 posted:

I was excited about old talent coming back.

But, the idea of Chuck Palumbo, Jinder Mahal, and Brodus Clay was far from what I was imagining.

Heard nothing about Brodus. Pending medicals Palumbo and Jinder are returning.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/755499625637904384

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

holy loving lol if they still don't bring up Bayley by the end of the PPV

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That must be the list Bryan is flipping out about at the start of Observer Live

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Nia Jax all before Bayley is so asinine I can kind of see it happening, but nevertheless holy loving poo poo.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Both Bayley and Nakamura have programs in NXT going at least to the next takeover, if not beyond that. Neither of them were going to get called up.

If Bayley isn't the mystery partner the crowd is going to turn on that match.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

There's some rumblings that Nikki is further along than people have thought and that shes going to be making her return at the PPV.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
There's going to be a lot of anger online about Bayley but I strongly feel Bayley shouldn't be called up in a group. She should be a standalone call up with a dedicated focus or storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this company is bad and i have no residual fondness for it remaining

• Locked thread